Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Jan 7th 2013, 8:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by Dammy
Congrats Violets...
Congrat Tony_Tiger.[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much Dammy
Old Jan 12th 2013, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Just thought I would update. We went to London on Thursday to do the 'pick up' option on the paperwork. The queue outside the High Commission was really short and when we got in the process only took a few minutes. We go to London in two weeks to pick up the paperwork. Cant wait, very excited now . Hopefully there will be some other great news on here soon - Vettemaster .
Old Jan 12th 2013, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
Just thought I would update. We went to London on Thursday to do the 'pick up' option on the paperwork. The queue outside the High Commission was really short and when we got in the process only took a few minutes. We go to London in two weeks to pick up the paperwork. Cant wait, very excited now . Hopefully there will be some other great news on here soon - Vettemaster .
Interesting to know you opted for the pic up option and believe we will hear some good news from Vettemaster soon
Old Jan 12th 2013, 9:49 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Interesting to know you opted for the pic up option and believe we will hear some good news from Vettemaster soon
Nothing to see here Im on the whiskey tonight though
Old Jan 12th 2013, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Nothing to see here Im on the whiskey tonight though
Dammy, just two day trips to London so, easy enough for us to do. We enjoyed the first one and went for a look around the shops so hopefully the second day will go well also

Vettemaster, enjoy your night , if you start singing make it a good song, not one of those long, drawn out, slow, noteless things. Maybe something catchy like 'wake me up before you go go' Wham type songs
Old Jan 12th 2013, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
Dammy, just two day trips to London so, easy enough for us to do. We enjoyed the first one and went for a look around the shops so hopefully the second day will go well also

Vettemaster, enjoy your night , if you start singing make it a good song, not one of those long, drawn out, slow, noteless things. Maybe something catchy like 'wake me up before you go go' Wham type songs
heheheheh
Old Jan 12th 2013, 11:48 pm
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Good news, my credit card was charged yesterday 12th Jan, so another step done and dusted Good luck to everyone else for your next steps being completed without too much fuss.

Regards

Andrew
Old Jan 13th 2013, 2:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
Good news, my credit card was charged yesterday 12th Jan, so another step done and dusted Good luck to everyone else for your next steps being completed without too much fuss.

Regards

Andrew
I knew it was coming

All the best.
Old Jan 13th 2013, 4:00 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

I knew it was coming

All the best.
Thanks Dammy,

Wishing you all the very best for the rest of the process.

Regards

Andrew
Old Jan 13th 2013, 4:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Regards

Andrew
Good news indeed, Andrew. Thanks for the good wishes, still
waiting for any piece of information from my credit card company .
Hm, somebody around mentioned Whiskey,perhaps...should I...:

Regards
Markus
Old Jan 13th 2013, 5:19 am
Andrew

Originally Posted by Conmar

Regards
Markus
Thanks Markus, I expect your card has been charged, I checked mine out online, I have a facility to see any floating transactions that affect the available amount of credit. Not teaching you to suck eggs or anything, but you could phone your card company and check for any recent transactions.

Whisky is an option, it will take away any anxiety, but keep it up and you may have problems passing the medical!!

I am sure everything will be fine and lets hope we all get speedy processing from London.

Regards

Andrew
Old Jan 13th 2013, 5:23 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Conmar

Regards
Markus
wine.. stick with wine
Old Jan 13th 2013, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

PortchesterRoyal is an unknown quantity at this point

Regards

Andrew
Great news Andrew, next stop the medicals looking forward to a few beers already in Manitoba!
John
Old Jan 13th 2013, 6:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Tony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to behold

Regards

Andrew
Great news. Good to hear Andrew. Keep us updated on the forum.
Old Jan 13th 2013, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Regards

Andrew
Congratulations Andrew, great news for sure, one step closer is never a bad thing

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.