Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Jan 4th 2013, 10:54 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
Originally Posted by Tony_Tiger
Congrats Violets...
Thanks so much Tony_Tiger,
Time for a signature update Violets
Old Jan 4th 2013, 11:45 pm
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! We got the e mail today asking for passport copies for us . Have no idea what to do at this minute in time so thought I would just let you all know . Lucky I have a few days off work so can wander about in a daze and maybe even get the train to London on Monday and take the paperwork and drop it off!!!! How mad is that .

We have until the end of May to get there
Congrats Violets...[/QUOTE]

Mate, thought you were in Calgary landed so what are they doing asking you for passports????

Happy New Year

Andrew
Old Jan 4th 2013, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Is anyone else on here just activating there PR and returning home to sort everything or are you all just making the move in one go?
Hi All,
We are flying out this April to activate our PR,s then back home to old wet Scotland to put thehouse up for sale.
Old Jan 4th 2013, 11:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond repute

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! We got the e mail today asking for passport copies for us . Have no idea what to do at this minute in time so thought I would just let you all know . Lucky I have a few days off work so can wander about in a daze and maybe even get the train to London on Monday and take the paperwork and drop it off!!!! How mad is that .

We have until the end of May to get there [/QUOTE]

Congrats,long overdue well done.

Arty & Family
Old Jan 5th 2013, 12:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Great news Tony_Tiger,well worth the wait
Old Jan 5th 2013, 1:58 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Congrats Violets...
Hi Tony, I see that Violets/your quoted reply did not work for you I have fixed it for you
Old Jan 5th 2013, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
Congrats Violets...
Mate, thought you were in Calgary landed so what are they doing asking you for passports????

Happy New Year

Andrew[/QUOTE]

Congrats,long overdue well done.

Arty & Family[/QUOTE]

Hi Tony, I see that Violets/your quoted reply did not work for you I have fixed it for you
Thanks so much Andrew and Arty and family. I really am delighted and its a great and unexpected start to the New Year .

Vettemaster, thanks for sorting it all , I read over the past couple of pages and first got confused and then laughed. No idea who is congratulating who or who lives where and as for passport requests...i was nearly lost .

I really hope everyone who is waiting hears something .

I decided to get printer cartridges (had run out) and do the copies myself and also print of some of the wiki stuff.....now that I have finally read it.
Old Jan 6th 2013, 12:53 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Cool Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Thanks so much Andrew and Arty and family. I really am delighted and its a great and unexpected start to the New Year .

Vettemaster, thanks for sorting it all , I read over the past couple of pages and first got confused and then laughed. No idea who is congratulating who or who lives where and as for passport requests...i was nearly lost .

I really hope everyone who is waiting hears something .

I decided to get printer cartridges (had run out) and do the copies myself and also print of some of the wiki stuff.....now that I have finally read it.
Hi Violets, well we have seen no update on the dredded E-cas Still 2 lines

We are just going to put it to the back of our minds and just keep moving forward. Hopefully we will have PR by Christmas ( I am sure we said this last year?? )

My OH's brother said to me on a telephone call yesterday ( if our medicals expire , just wait 2 years and apply again! 2 more years waiting will not hurt

It must be a great feeling to finally move on and start your new life in Manitoba

Keep us posted on all your new events
Old Jan 6th 2013, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Hi Vettemaster, my ecas hasn't changed either. By Christmas thats so very long, I really hope you hear within the next few weeks . I hope you dont intend to wait two years , you could just re-do the medical and carry on with the same application surely? Dont lose the plot at this stage ....too close to the end for that . Come on - positive vibes, positive vibes - focus man .

Its a weird feeling because you suddenly realise all of the things that you have to do - especially when you could have done them all in the time waiting for passport requests . And everyone keeps asking three times the amount of 'what if' questions. Am devising a plan of attack for the house bits and pieces and just making sure I have every document I could need. Looking into dogs transport kennel, flight costs and stuff like that as its the easiest to begin with. Also looking seriously for work or voluntary position to try and coincide with landing...wishful thinking but no harm in having a go .
Old Jan 6th 2013, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrat Tony_Tiger.
Old Jan 7th 2013, 1:38 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all
Default Re: Online payment of RPRF fee

Hi all,

As i type this i can feel the tension on this thread, hope things start moving this week for all.

I have jumped the gun today and managed to pay my RPRF fee in anticipation of PR. I see that previously applicants had to send a bankers draft, so now, once i get a file number from CIC i can send the receipt of payment off well in advance of any request with my client ID as the ref. I am hoping that this will reduce the waiting time. So for those who want to get ahead, this is a way to speed up your application by about 5 weeks.

Regards

Andrew
Old Jan 7th 2013, 1:52 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Hi all,

As i type this i can feel the tension on this thread, hope things start moving this week for all.

I have jumped the gun today and managed to pay my RPRF fee in anticipation of PR. I see that previously applicants had to send a bankers draft, so now, once i get a file number from CIC i can send the receipt of payment off well in advance of any request with my client ID as the ref. I am hoping that this will reduce the waiting time. So for those who want to get ahead, this is a way to speed up your application by about 5 weeks.

Regards

Andrew
HI Andrew, Hows your day going? We anticipated sending our passport sized photo's in ahead of the request for passport copies (we sent the passport copies with the RPRF initially to speed up things) But we recently found out from Violets that they will require a form to be filled in as well with eye colours and height, passport numbers etc. So we are going to have to wait now to hear from London. Hopefully they will not ask for passport copies again as the last ones were Laser printed
Old Jan 7th 2013, 2:13 am
Andrew

HI Andrew, Hows your day going? We anticipated sending our passport sized photo's in ahead of the request for passport copies (we sent the passport copies with the RPRF initially to speed up things) But we recently found out from Violets that they will require a form to be filled in as well with eye colours and height, passport numbers etc. So we are going to have to wait now to hear from London. Hopefully they will not ask for passport copies again as the last ones were Laser printed
Thanks for that, that was going to be my next step so i am glad you have told me about this. I am not sure why they need eye colour, height, passport numbers, they have all that on the PR application forms?? Day going fine by the way, preparing a carvery Rib roast for the family tonight, just popping out to pick kids up from school.

Best Regards

Andrew
Old Jan 7th 2013, 2:18 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Thanks for that, that was going to be my next step so i am glad you have told me about this. I am not sure why they need eye colour, height, passport numbers, they have all that on the PR application forms?? Day going fine by the way, preparing a carvery Rib roast for the family tonight, just popping out to pick kids up from school.

Best Regards

Andrew
Hi Andrew, the form is virtually the same as this, which is the same email you may receive for your Passport Requests >Passport Request Sample Email

Last edited by vettemaster; Jan 7th 2013 at 2:20 am.
Old Jan 7th 2013, 2:49 am
Andrew

Hi Andrew, the form is virtually the same as this, which is the same email you may receive for your Passport Requests >Passport Request Sample Email
Great thanks, may still be able to jump the gun with this, no harm trying. Worst that can happen is the ask for it again?

Cheers

Andrew

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.