Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Jan 4th 2013, 1:04 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
:

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! We got the e mail today asking for passport copies for us . Have no idea what to do at this minute in time so thought I would just let you all know . Lucky I have a few days off work so can wander about in a daze and maybe even get the train to London on Monday and take the paperwork and drop it off!!!! How mad is that .

We have until the end of May to get there
Congratulations
Old Jan 4th 2013, 1:15 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kaye5
Guys, someone just got PPR on another thread (FSW1 M1).

Means CIC London must be back at work and sending out those PPR emails...

Keep watching your inboxes...!!
Old Jan 4th 2013, 2:42 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

The new year brings new targets for the visa offices and off they go. This should be good news for those who did their medicals in the autumn.
Old Jan 4th 2013, 2:48 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
The new year brings new targets for the visa offices and off they go. This should be good news for those who did their medicals in the autumn.
Thanks Jim and Happy New Year
Old Jan 4th 2013, 6:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jaysuper
Woaowwww, Violets are blue, let me be the first to say congratulations to you. Great news indeed for the new year. I am really very glad for you. Start packing your boxes. I wish all that are still waiting good news very soon.
Thanks so much Jaysuper, thats really nice of you . I will begin sorting and packing soon. Have to decide on flights and everything and a date soon
Old Jan 4th 2013, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Massive congratulations!!

Get photocopying!

Book flights!

Order shipping! ha ha!

Fantastic news - get the booze out!
Ahhh thanks so much Kaye5, I will, I will, I will and I will again .

Am so excited, I just wandered about in a daze. Did you know that colour photocopies are quite expensive, will just do it myself at home .

Thanks again
Old Jan 4th 2013, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dammy
Big Congratulation Violet are blue. You have indeed opened year 2013 well and pray for the best for all of us.
Thanks so much Dammy and dont worry, everyone will follow very soon, Im sure of it
Old Jan 4th 2013, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Maplease
About time too! Many congratulations and enjoy your celebrations
Thanks so much Maplease . I know , thought it would never come for sure but it did .

I hope your 'landing' goes well over Easter and that you get everything you need sorted and enjoy it all .
Old Jan 4th 2013, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Congratulations
Thanks so much Vettemaster, hope yours comes soon and we should all land about the same time of the year
Old Jan 4th 2013, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for this Jim, usually I am not a fan of targets but this one I have quite taken to .

I really hope everyone will now hear pretty soon
Old Jan 4th 2013, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
Did you know that colour photocopies are quite expensive, will just do it myself at home
I haven't done colour photocopies, just black and white (ha ha, already done, waiting for that email which didn't arrive today...).

I think black and white is ok.
Old Jan 4th 2013, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Hope it is good news for those who did meds in the summer too....!!

I am thinking of Vettemaster; ours were only completed in October after the TB testing.

Old Jan 4th 2013, 10:02 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Hope it is good news for those who did meds in the summer too....!!

I am thinking of Vettemaster; ours were only completed in October after the TB testing.

Thanks Kaye5, I hope we will hear something real soon
Old Jan 4th 2013, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to behold

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! We got the e mail today asking for passport copies for us . Have no idea what to do at this minute in time so thought I would just let you all know . Lucky I have a few days off work so can wander about in a daze and maybe even get the train to London on Monday and take the paperwork and drop it off!!!! How mad is that .

We have until the end of May to get there [/QUOTE]

Congrats Violets...
Old Jan 4th 2013, 10:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tony_Tiger

We have until the end of May to get there
Congrats Violets...[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much Tony_Tiger,

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.