Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Dec 1st 2012, 7:26 am
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Have snow at the moment but we are visiting my girlfriends parents in Denmark. Hope you all hear something soon
Old Dec 1st 2012, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Violets, do you mean this snow right and Christmas lights right now in Steinbach Manitoba ; ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSFv...e_gdata_player

P.s When we get to Canada,we want to go to see the drive through lights done by Canad inns > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvfidDG2h40 and more info > http://www.chrisd.ca/2012/11/30/cana...as-light-show/
Just watched these, they are really nice and will go and see them for sure. Thats pretend snow of course, not one car veering off, cant be real
Old Dec 1st 2012, 7:30 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
Just watched these, they are really nice and will go and see them for sure. Thats pretend snow of course, not one car veering off, cant be real
Old Dec 1st 2012, 7:33 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Its not in Manitoba, but I always like to watch the streaming live (real time) traffic cameras this time of year in Edmonton, Alberta. Its a shame there are not any around Manitoba to watch http://edmontontrafficcam.com/

Gives you an insight to the amount of traffic during the winter months and the snow they have to cope with. it looks as if they have plenty of snow in Alberta, just like Manitoba

Last edited by vettemaster; Dec 1st 2012 at 7:44 am.
Old Dec 1st 2012, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Its not in Manitoba, but I always like to watch the streaming live (real time) traffic cameras this time of year in Edmonton, Alberta. Its a shame there are not any around Manitoba to watch http://edmontontrafficcam.com/

Gives you an insight to the amount of traffic during the winter months and the snow they have to cope with.
Try Live Winnipeg Webcams and you will see some, not just traffic, its there!!
Old Dec 1st 2012, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mikeypm
Have snow at the moment but we are visiting my girlfriends parents in Denmark. Hope you all hear something soon
Thanks, hope you are enjoying the snow and your holiday in Denmark
Old Dec 1st 2012, 7:47 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Try Live Winnipeg Webcams and you will see some, not just traffic, its there!!
I have never found any as good as the streaming Edmonton ones. Did you check out the Edmonton cams? I like the fullscreen option

Last edited by vettemaster; Dec 1st 2012 at 7:50 am.
Old Dec 1st 2012, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
Nice, maybe next year for all................. of us???:fingerscross ed:
Hope so too
Old Dec 1st 2012, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

I have never found any as good as the streaming Edmonton ones. Did you check out the Edmonton cams?
I have trying but it keeps saying 'missing plug-in' and me being the technical whiz - am ignoring it and hoping it will work magically
Old Dec 1st 2012, 7:52 am
B.E.Enthusiast

I have trying but it keeps saying 'missing plug-in' and me being the technical whiz - am ignoring it and hoping it will work magically
You need java plugin or plugin for windows media player See link http://www.edmontontrafficcam.com/Ed...cCameraFAQ.htm

Last edited by vettemaster; Dec 1st 2012 at 7:56 am.
Old Dec 1st 2012, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

You need java plugin or plugin for windows media player See link http://www.edmontontrafficcam.com/Ed...cCameraFAQ.htm
Ahhhh, that explains it . All very logical and to think I was waiting for 'magic' to happen .

Looked at the lights again, loved all the christmas lights, love christmas . Im going to be one of those crazy lights people - christmas, halloween and maybe even easter
Old Dec 1st 2012, 8:07 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Ahhhh, that explains it . All very logical and to think I was waiting for 'magic' to happen .

Looked at the lights again, loved all the christmas lights, love christmas . Im going to be one of those crazy lights people - christmas, halloween and maybe even easter
The best part is, is that they put there lights and decorations up way before we do in the UK
Old Dec 1st 2012, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

The best part is, is that they put there lights and decorations up way before we do in the UK
, cant wait. I was in Pittsburgh (US) once in late January or early Feb and they still had lights up in the area I was in, was so weird but very cool at the same time
Old Dec 5th 2012, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

FLMeehan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All, we recieved our COPR in the post on Saturday 1st Dec. So we are good to go...! Aiming to be ready to move over in June. Think we have decided on Edmonton over Calgary just because I have close family in Edmonton, so I think it will help with the settling in process. Nervous but excited at the same time.

Hope you all hear early in the new year. Happy Christmas everyone !!

Fay.
Old Dec 5th 2012, 10:33 pm
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FLMeehan
Hi All, we recieved our COPR in the post on Saturday 1st Dec. So we are good to go...! Aiming to be ready to move over in June. Think we have decided on Edmonton over Calgary just because I have close family in Edmonton, so I think it will help with the settling in process. Nervous but excited at the same time.

Hope you all hear early in the new year. Happy Christmas everyone !!

Fay.
Congratulations, so your application took around 8 months from arrival at the London VO? Good luck.

Regards

Andrew

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.