Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Nov 27th 2012, 6:42 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

The posted times for the 12 months period to June/12 for London on Open Data shows the following processing times for PNP.

20% 30% 50% 70% 80%
Provincial Nominees 9 10 13 17 21 958
So why is Londom telling me in an email couple of weeks back, that its 6 months for PNP? Something dose not add up.......unless i am missing something else?
Old Nov 27th 2012, 12:07 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

i understand your concern too. That data does not show the ones that were dealt with in 5 months or under as in Tonys case.

To actually get an email stating Pnp should be dealt within an average of 6 months surely means that as we are well over 6 months, we should be entitled to ask why ours have suffered delays?

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
So why is Londom telling me in an email couple of weeks back, that its 6 months for PNP? Something dose not add up.......unless i am missing something else?
Old Nov 27th 2012, 7:40 pm
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Originally Posted by vettemaster
i understand your concern too. That data does not show the ones that were dealt with in 5 months or under as in Tonys case.

To actually get an email stating Pnp should be dealt within an average of 6 months surely means that as we are well over 6 months, we should be entitled to ask why ours have suffered delays?

If you pm me with your email address i can forward the actual email reply to you to forward on to them, this will add some weight to your query?

Regards

Andrew
Old Nov 27th 2012, 10:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Dammy,

Was your friend a PNP application or something else, is she was a PNP application then it was issued about the right time, if it was another type of application then it was V quick...........am i missing something in your post?

Regards

Andrew
Hello Andrew,

You are not missing anything, she is MPNP nominee under family stream.
Old Nov 28th 2012, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Well, depends which website you look at! If you go by the London Visa office, yes you are entitled to make an enquiry....

"If you already have an application at our office, we will answer your question only if our average processing time [6 months] has been exceeded or if there is a problem. Otherwise, you should assume that your file is proceeding normally."

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca...nt.aspx?view=d

If you look at CIC's website - you're not.

No wonder we're confused!

I'm still not convinced you'll get anything solid to go on, if I was in your situation I'd probably be getting my CAIPS /CGMS. (Thanks for the info, PMM )
Old Nov 28th 2012, 4:04 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kaye5
Well, depends which website you look at! If you go by the London Visa office, yes you are entitled to make an enquiry....

"If you already have an application at our office, we will answer your question only if our average processing time [6 months] has been exceeded or if there is a problem. Otherwise, you should assume that your file is proceeding normally."

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca...nt.aspx?view=d

If you look at CIC's website - you're not.

No wonder we're confused!

I'm still not convinced you'll get anything solid to go on, if I was in your situation I'd probably be getting my CAIPS /CGMS. (Thanks for the info, PMM )
Hi Kaye, By the time CAIPS/CGMS comes though It will be well after the New Year, so we may as well just sit it out
Old Nov 28th 2012, 4:10 am
B.E.Enthusiast

If you pm me with your email address i can forward the actual email reply to you to forward on to them, this will add some weight to your query?

Regards

Andrew
Hi Andrew, you have mail
Old Nov 28th 2012, 5:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Kaye, By the time CAIPS/CGMS comes though It will be well after the New Year, so we may as well just sit it out
I'm with you on that! Hoping that once we're in the new year, PPRs will come rolling in!
Old Nov 28th 2012, 6:14 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kaye5
I'm with you on that! Hoping that once we're in the new year, PPRs will come rolling in!
Old Nov 28th 2012, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Ive been reading this for the past couple of days. Come on guys lets not lose the plot at this stage , deep breath - in through the nose and out through the mouth (dont faint ). We have come this far, another few months is really not going to knock us out is it (even though it can feel like it at times .

At the end of the day an average regardless of who is calculating, is just that - the average of the recent/distant past trend/occurrences. When you look at the data it also shows that applications are up year on year (from what I remember) to London under PNP so it stands to reason that the average processing time will also extend somewhat - bad news for us waiting but worse news for applicants over the coming months I would imagine .

I cant imagine anyone sending rude mail to someone trying to work their way through thousands of applications/requests daily but I am guessing some people do but it is equally nice and important (in order to keep things in perspective) to be reminded how e mails could hold things up a little longer.

So, its nearly Christmas , the weather is getting worse (at least where I live), the immigration process is still moving (slowly but moving...), we have no control over any of it so lets look on the bright side as none of use have had any negative news .

I have no real idea of what Im trying to say other than lets all remain positive and hope for a really surprising new year .
Old Nov 30th 2012, 11:08 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

Violets, its awfully quiet on this tread again
Originally Posted by Violets are blue
Ive been reading this for the past couple of days. Come on guys lets not lose the plot at this stage , deep breath - in through the nose and out through the mouth (dont faint ). We have come this far, another few months is really not going to knock us out is it (even though it can feel like it at times .

At the end of the day an average regardless of who is calculating, is just that - the average of the recent/distant past trend/occurrences. When you look at the data it also shows that applications are up year on year (from what I remember) to London under PNP so it stands to reason that the average processing time will also extend somewhat - bad news for us waiting but worse news for applicants over the coming months I would imagine .

I cant imagine anyone sending rude mail to someone trying to work their way through thousands of applications/requests daily but I am guessing some people do but it is equally nice and important (in order to keep things in perspective) to be reminded how e mails could hold things up a little longer.

So, its nearly Christmas , the weather is getting worse (at least where I live), the immigration process is still moving (slowly but moving...), we have no control over any of it so lets look on the bright side as none of use have had any negative news.

I have no real idea of what Im trying to say other than lets all remain positive and hope for a really surprising new year .
Old Dec 1st 2012, 6:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Violets, its awfully quiet on this tread again
I know, it makes you wonder what we started...it was all your idea you know .

I looked to see if there was anything on it last night after work and it was on page 2!!!!!! How mad is that . My last message on here was supposed to be a 'come on lets not lose hope' kind of thing...think it killed the thread , mental note to me...must try harder .

I think we are all holding our breath and hoping that December passes quickly. I kind of expected to be there by now, driving through snow and totally terrified (i dont particularly like driving in snow but I figure the more practice the better I will get - or worse ). Ohhhh well .
Old Dec 1st 2012, 7:00 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
I know, it makes you wonder what we started...it was all your idea you know .

I looked to see if there was anything on it last night after work and it was on page 2!!!!!! How mad is that . My last message on here was supposed to be a 'come on lets not lose hope' kind of thing...think it killed the thread , mental note to me...must try harder .

I think we are all holding our breath and hoping that December passes quickly. I kind of expected to be there by now, driving through snow and totally terrified (i dont particularly like driving in snow but I figure the more practice the better I will get - or worse ). Ohhhh well .
Violets, do you mean this snow right and Christmas lights right now in Steinbach Manitoba ; ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSFv...e_gdata_player

P.s When we get to Canada,we want to go to see the drive through lights done by Canad inns > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvfidDG2h40 and more info > http://www.chrisd.ca/2012/11/30/cana...as-light-show/

Last edited by vettemaster; Dec 1st 2012 at 7:06 am.
Old Dec 1st 2012, 7:23 am
Andrew

Violets, do you mean this snow right and Christmas lights right now in Steinbach Manitoba ; ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSFv...e_gdata_player

P.s When we get to Canada,we want to go to see the drive through lights done by Canad inns > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvfidDG2h40 and more info > http://www.chrisd.ca/2012/11/30/cana...as-light-show/
Nice, maybe next year for all................. of us???:fingerscross ed:
Old Dec 1st 2012, 7:25 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Nice, maybe next year for all................. of us???
Hi Andrew, hopefully, so we can have a real winter to make it feel like Christmas

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.