Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Nov 22nd 2012, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by Kaye5
Change to our ECAS today:

We received your application for permanent residence on April 2, 2012.

We started processing your application on May 31, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

Ohhh my Giddy Aunt!!!!!!! Whoooo, congratulations, great news . Just need Vettemaster to be next
Old Nov 22nd 2012, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Maplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to all

Wow...... Seems like people are finally getting some sort of response. Congratulations to you all and fingers crossed for those still waiting. Good luck
Old Nov 22nd 2012, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks both! I know, seems odd to get so excited over someone touching our file! Especially when we know nothing will happen until the new year.

We might send an enquiry in a few weeks - see if we get a similar response as Violets did.

Old Nov 22nd 2012, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Thanks both! I know, seems odd to get so excited over someone touching our file! Especially when we know nothing will happen until the new year.

We might send an enquiry in a few weeks - see if we get a similar response as Violets did.

I sent my e mail the day after (or two days) I received the medical received message.

But you never know, you might hear more before christmas/soon. I have lived in a few places so expected background to take a little longer.

Another line on your file makes you a little crazy
Old Nov 23rd 2012, 12:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
I sent my e mail the day after (or two days) I received the medical received message.

But you never know, you might hear more before christmas/soon. I have lived in a few places so expected background to take a little longer.

Another line on your file makes you a little crazy
Funny you should say that, I was thinking this morning on the train that I might send an enquiry on Monday....
Old Nov 23rd 2012, 5:01 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Ohhh my Giddy Aunt!!!!!!! Whoooo, congratulations, great news . Just need Vettemaster to be next
No such luck yet Just the same 2 lines
Old Nov 23rd 2012, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by vettemaster
No such luck yet Just the same 2 lines
Did you send the e mail that you said you might? They must be near done with it sometime soon
Old Nov 23rd 2012, 11:02 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Did you send the e mail that you said you might? They must be near done with it sometime soon
Hi Leslie, yes we did send an email on Thursday. I will relaxing most of today as my OH taking me out and surprising me
Old Nov 24th 2012, 1:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Leslie, yes we did send an email on Thursday. I will relaxing most of today as my OH taking me out and surprising me
Have a great day Vettemaster, I hope its really enjoyable. Happy Birthday :drinkwi ne:, probably not best to mix your drinks in this way. Have fun
Old Nov 24th 2012, 2:34 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Happy birthday mate, hope its a good one, next one across the pond, then you can go to the Keg and really push the boat out!!

Andrew
Old Nov 24th 2012, 8:27 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Have a great day Vettemaster, I hope its really enjoyable. Happy Birthday :drinkwi ne:, probably not best to mix your drinks in this way. Have fun
Thanks Violets, I will try not too.
Old Nov 24th 2012, 8:28 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
Happy birthday mate, hope its a good one, next one across the pond, then you can go to the Keg and really push the boat out!!

Andrew
Cheers Mate
Old Nov 25th 2012, 1:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to behold

Happy Birthday Vettemaster... I shall have a spiced rum and a coke on your behalf..
Old Nov 25th 2012, 10:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Violets

What email address did you use for your enquiry?

I was looking on the website for the email and it says they won't reply to enquiries unless application has exceeded average processing times, which according to this link are now 23 months for London!! And that's from application arriving in London. Holy moly.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ial.asp#europe

Now both you and Vettemaster have had responses and none of us are anywhere near 23 months. So I might try the email address you used and see if we can get a response. But won't be surprised if we dont.
Old Nov 26th 2012, 12:41 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

If they have to answer all these emails it will take even longer?? Ur file gets on the bottom again after they had to pull it out to answer u? At least that's my theory.

Hi Violets

What email address did you use for your enquiry?

I was looking on the website for the email and it says they won't reply to enquiries unless application has exceeded average processing times, which according to this link are now 23 months for London!! And that's from application arriving in London. Holy moly.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ial.asp#europe

Now both you and Vettemaster have had responses and none of us are anywhere near 23 months. So I might try the email address you used and see if we can get a response. But won't be surprised if we dont.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.