Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Nov 12th 2012, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by lovely_clouds
Wow. Congrats. Hope its a good news. & wish you luck for Copr real soon.
Thanks lovely_clouds, I hope so too. Im a little nervous as it does not say 'decision made' so very much hoping that nothing else is needed but Im guessing it could still be so cant get too excited until I get next bit of information from them . At least it has moved a little .
Old Nov 12th 2012, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

Maplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
Thanks lovely_clouds, I hope so too. Im a little nervous as it does not say 'decision made' so very much hoping that nothing else is needed but Im guessing it could still be so cant get too excited until I get next bit of information from them . At least it has moved a little .
Was desperate to get to the last page of this thread to see what your update was. Things appear to moving again! Fingers crossed and pleased that your process has taken a small step forward for all those waiting and a large leap for you. Good luck
Old Nov 12th 2012, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! (im screaming on the inside )Just looked on ecas and it says 'Medical results have been received'.....AHHHHHHHHHH!!

Have no idea if its going to be good or bad but its movement!!!!! I think Im now going to pass out!!!!! (shock of something happening). I really hope its good news .

Vettemaster.... you must have something about to happen also
Someone has touched your file!!! I would be ecstatic too....! you hear something very soon...
Old Nov 12th 2012, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Maplease
Was desperate to get to the last page of this thread to see what your update was. Things appear to moving again! Fingers crossed and pleased that your process has taken a small step forward for all those waiting and a large leap for you. Good luck
Thanks so much Maplease, just holding my breath now and hoping for a positive decision .
Old Nov 12th 2012, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kaye5
Someone has touched your file!!! I would be ecstatic too....! you hear something very soon...
, I wonder if it was electronic or paper file ? I was over the moon and then read some more on here about it and noticed that some people get asked for more stuff when there is not 'decision made' at this point . But, on the positive side, I now have a whole 3 sentences on Ecas
Old Nov 12th 2012, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

, I wonder if it was electronic or paper file ? I was over the moon and then read some more on here about it and noticed that some people get asked for more stuff when there is not 'decision made' at this point . But, on the positive side, I now have a whole 3 sentences on Ecas
What else can they ask for? Apart from updated police certs (which we are thinking we will get, as ours will be one year old in January).
Old Nov 12th 2012, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kaye5
What else can they ask for? Apart from updated police certs (which we are thinking we will get, as ours will be one year old in January).
I have no idea, just not wanting to get ahead of myself, over-thinking and over reading I hope . Possibly more police certs also, have no idea what date I got ours, Im hoping for - nothing more!!!
Old Nov 12th 2012, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

I have no idea, just not wanting to get ahead of myself, over-thinking and over reading I hope . Possibly more police certs also, have no idea what date I got ours, Im hoping for - nothing more!!!

Same here!
Old Nov 13th 2012, 5:22 am
Just Joined

mouradb is on a distinguished road

that s a very good news violets are blue!!! the same here cic saying medical received but statut didnt change since september....still in process... so fingers crossed hope to hear from them before the end of the year!
Old Nov 13th 2012, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

worriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud of

Hi all
My sons girlfriend in Canada has been accepted as a sponsor last week and the rest of the application which applies to my son has been sent to London under family class.
He had aan assault charge stayed while living in Canada,can some advise me will this come against him for the PR application.He will not be returning to Canada for one year post the stay of proceedings.
Any help grateful as in what he can do now while he has time to avoid serious problems /delays down the road
thank you
Old Nov 13th 2012, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mouradb
that s a very good news violets are blue!!! the same here cic saying medical received but statut didnt change since september....still in process... so fingers crossed hope to hear from them before the end of the year!
Thats quite a few weeks since yours have been received, perhaps background checks are going on. Lets hope there are a few of us hearing before christmas .
Old Nov 13th 2012, 6:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by worriedmom
Hi all
My sons girlfriend in Canada has been accepted as a sponsor last week and the rest of the application which applies to my son has been sent to London under family class.
He had aan assault charge stayed while living in Canada,can some advise me will this come against him for the PR application.He will not be returning to Canada for one year post the stay of proceedings.
Any help grateful as in what he can do now while he has time to avoid serious problems /delays down the road
thank you
Hi, I have no idea what the answer to your question is or how to go about finding out. Can I suggest you put a new thread up for this and you will get more people looking and someone will be able to answer for sure. Good luck.
Old Nov 13th 2012, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

FLMeehan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Violets are blue, I think 'decision made' should hopefully be good news for you, when we recieved our passport request, I checked ECAS and ours said 'dicision made' and just checking today it still does. I said to my husband it's crazy they do this page (ECAS) to keep you up to date but the biggest decision Ie: 'yes you are accepted' they dont put, instead its says we will be in contact.... so you still have to wait for the post or the email.

Anyway just to add, so you are ready, when they requested our copies of passports, (by email we heard) we had to copy every page, also sent 2 photos of each person (the same size and white back ground as the PR app photos) and just fill in a short form of family members who will be traveling... nothing too painful. We sent ours off just the other day as we ended up reapplying for my daughter passports as it only had 13 months left and just wanted to travel with longer on it. They give you 30 days to reply. We sent our special delivery and also they ask you to enclose a self addressed return envelope. Just sitting and hoping for the COPR forms now. Even though we are this far, we still worry.... good luck I'm sure you are so close now
Old Nov 13th 2012, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FLMeehan
Hi Violets are blue, I think 'decision made' should hopefully be good news for you, when we recieved our passport request, I checked ECAS and ours said 'dicision made' and just checking today it still does. I said to my husband it's crazy they do this page (ECAS) to keep you up to date but the biggest decision Ie: 'yes you are accepted' they dont put, instead its says we will be in contact.... so you still have to wait for the post or the email.

Anyway just to add, so you are ready, when they requested our copies of passports, (by email we heard) we had to copy every page, also sent 2 photos of each person (the same size and white back ground as the PR app photos) and just fill in a short form of family members who will be traveling... nothing too painful. We sent ours off just the other day as we ended up reapplying for my daughter passports as it only had 13 months left and just wanted to travel with longer on it. They give you 30 days to reply. We sent our special delivery and also they ask you to enclose a self addressed return envelope. Just sitting and hoping for the COPR forms now. Even though we are this far, we still worry.... good luck I'm sure you are so close now
Thanks so much FLMeehan, I know what you mean about Ecas and to be honest I stopped looking at it for a long time because it gives you information but not that last bit of info that you are waiting to hear . I hope your final piece of the whole process (other than landing ) goes very easily and quickly. Im sure I will hear something more over the next few weeks . Good luck
Old Nov 14th 2012, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Arty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,
Looks like good news for you guys well worth the wait,just keep calm like we did
Violets are blue any day now

Arty & Co

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.