Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Nov 7th 2012, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Thanks guys, just trying to remain calm, smile and pretend its arriving any day now
Old Nov 7th 2012, 11:39 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice
Unhappy Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
Thanks guys, just trying to remain calm, smile and pretend its arriving any day now
Everyday I am checking the emails and feeling disappointed . I hoped to have PR by my birthday on the 24th of November!
We keep saying I hope you hear something soon and we don't.
Hopefully we will be put out of our misery real soon so we can all move forward instead of just being stuck waiting I hope you get that surprise soon Violets and everyone else that's waiting .

Last edited by vettemaster; Nov 7th 2012 at 11:42 am.
Old Nov 7th 2012, 11:45 am
Just Joined

Canadiandouble is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Friends,
I would like to tell you the wonderful news!! Second medicals (negative sputum test and another CXR) were accepted by Ottawa. We got our Visas last week and went on the "first flight" to Canada! We are in Vancouver, extremely happy!
I wish you all that the same good news arrive at you very soon! This group was very important to me while I was so anxious because of medicals furtherance!
All best to you all!
Old Nov 7th 2012, 3:17 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Canadiandouble
Dear Friends,
I would like to tell you the wonderful news!! Second medicals (negative sputum test and another CXR) were accepted by Ottawa. We got our Visas last week and went on the "first flight" to Canada! We are in Vancouver, extremely happy!
I wish you all that the same good news arrive at you very soon! This group was very important to me while I was so anxious because of medicals furtherance!
All best to you all!
Congratulations! All's well that ends well and most of these TB hick ups do end well. Out of curiosity do you have a condition on your visa requiring you to report to a chest clinic in Canada?
Old Nov 7th 2012, 3:48 pm
Just Joined

Canadiandouble is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
Congratulations! All's well that ends well and most of these TB hick ups do end well. Out of curiosity do you have a condition on your visa requiring you to report to a chest clinic in Canada?
Hi Mr. Humphries,
No, my husband had no conditions attached to his Visa. He has never had TB. His lungs shows some ecstasy (sp?)probably due to bronchitis when he was a child (he does not remember having it, our doctor was the one who said this could be possible).
Again Mr Humphries I would like to thank you for replying a personal email I sent to you at the time I was so unhappy / anxious due to medical furtherance request! Your kind words were very important to me! Thanks!

All best to you and everybody in this Forum
Old Nov 7th 2012, 6:28 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Congratulations
Dear Friends,
All best to you all!
Old Nov 7th 2012, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

Maplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to all

Dear Friends,
All best to you all!
That is fantastic news. (or are we already saying awesome)

Good luck to everyone else. You are another day closer
Old Nov 8th 2012, 12:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Dear Friends,
All best to you all!
Congratulations!
Old Nov 8th 2012, 5:52 am
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

Dear Friends,
All best to you all!
Congratulations to you on your successful immigration.
Old Nov 8th 2012, 6:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Everyday I am checking the emails and feeling disappointed . I hoped to have PR by my birthday on the 24th of November!
We keep saying I hope you hear something soon and we don't.
Hopefully we will be put out of our misery real soon so we can all move forward instead of just being stuck waiting I hope you get that surprise soon Violets and everyone else that's waiting .
Thanks so much Vettemaster, just keep smiling and it will come for sure . Theres time yet before your birthday .
Old Nov 8th 2012, 6:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Dear Friends,
All best to you all!
Brilliant news, congratulations. I hope you have many wonderful years there and that it remains a positive experience. The medicals are for sure the most worrying part of this whole process, however you can now move on and enjoy!!
Old Nov 12th 2012, 5:11 am
BE Enthusiast

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! (im screaming on the inside )Just looked on ecas and it says 'Medical results have been received'.....AHHHHHHHHHH!!

Have no idea if its going to be good or bad but its movement!!!!! I think Im now going to pass out!!!!! (shock of something happening). I really hope its good news .

Vettemaster.... you must have something about to happen also
Old Nov 12th 2012, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! (im screaming on the inside )Just looked on ecas and it says 'Medical results have been received'.....AHHHHHHHHHH!!

Have no idea if its going to be good or bad but its movement!!!!! I think Im now going to pass out!!!!! (shock of something happening). I really hope its good news .

Wow. That is good news I want to believe Violet are blue.

Hoping for the COPR soon.
Old Nov 12th 2012, 5:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dammy
Wow. That is good news I want to believe Violet are blue.

Hoping for the COPR soon.
Thanks Dammy, thats very much appreciated, I hope so too. I really hope you hear soon too
Old Nov 12th 2012, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

Wow. Congrats. Hope its a good news. & wish you luck for Copr real soon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.