Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Oct 31st 2012, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

Maplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to all
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by Kaye5
Are you who I think you are?!! Was just about to say I had just this moment heard someone else with PPR!

Yes, I think they ARE on a roll.

Congrats!
I am that person's better half. He is also drinking champagne so it won't be long until you get no sense out of either of us!
Old Oct 31st 2012, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Maplease
Am drinking champagne, got passports request via e-mail. Thought I'd post before I got too drunk.
I reckon they are on a roll. Good luck everyone
Wow!! Congratulations Maplease, Im really pleased for you, drink loads, its well deserved after the long wait . Hope the roll keeps rolling .
Old Oct 31st 2012, 8:53 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Am drinking champagne, got passports request via e-mail. Thought I'd post before I got too drunk.
Congratulations, bet that champagne tastes really good? When you get a sober moment could you please post your timeline?

Regards

Andrew
Old Oct 31st 2012, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

Maplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to all

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
Congratulations, bet that champagne tastes really good? When you get a sober moment could you please post your timeline?

Regards

Andrew
PNP application to NS 15/8/11; sent to Sydney 6/1/12; application fees sent 16/2/12; PR fee sent 1/5/12; medical requests 3/5/12; medicals completed and additional info sent 3/8/12; PASSPORT REQUESTS TODAY
Old Oct 31st 2012, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

I am that person's better half. He is also drinking champagne so it won't be long until you get no sense out of either of us!
Ha ha!

Hope you're no longer sober. Really great news for you both!

Bet there's some fervent email watching now from others on this thread....
Old Oct 31st 2012, 7:06 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Congratulations, I you have more than one bottle to enjoy?
Old Nov 1st 2012, 9:59 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Hi all,

Lots of good news on this thread, making for lots of happy drunk people, not to mention the increase in champagne profits! We just got a telephone call from our sponsor, they were interviewed by MPNP today over the telephone, all went well. So can only hope that LOA is on its way.

Regards to all

Andrew
Old Nov 1st 2012, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Hi all,

Lots of good news on this thread, making for lots of happy drunk people, not to mention the increase in champagne profits! We just got a telephone call from our sponsor, they were interviewed by MPNP today over the telephone, all went well. So can only hope that LOA is on its way.

Regards to all

Andrew
Congratulations, really good news for you. I hope its a quick turnaround for you.
Old Nov 1st 2012, 10:22 am
Andrew

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
Congratulations, really good news for you. I hope its a quick turnaround for you.
Thanks violets, i have my CIC application ready to go, as soon as my LOA pops through the letter box i will be sending our pack off the same day, no point in wasting any time.

Hope you receive the good news you are waiting on, it seems to be dragging on a bit, medicals seem to be a sticking point for a few on this thread, lets hope the system improves.

Anyway after talking to my mum who is our sponsor, we are having a tipple and looking forward to living the dream sometime next year.........we hope

Regards to all

Andrew
Old Nov 1st 2012, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks violets, i have my CIC application ready to go, as soon as my LOA pops through the letter box i will be sending our pack off the same day, no point in wasting any time.

Hope you receive the good news you are waiting on, it seems to be dragging on a bit, medicals seem to be a sticking point for a few on this thread, lets hope the system improves.

Anyway after talking to my mum who is our sponsor, we are having a tipple and looking forward to living the dream sometime next year.........we hope

Regards to all

Andrew
Thanks so much, Im hoping to hear sometime soon .

Good idea about the application, dont forget to check nothing has changed just before posting it .

Enjoy your celebrations
Old Nov 1st 2012, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Regards to all

Andrew
Congrat chiefmissile. Your LOA should be out hopefully within the next one week. Is your mailing address in Canada or outside of it?
Old Nov 1st 2012, 11:33 pm
Andrew

Originally Posted by Dammy
Congrat chiefmissile. Your LOA should be out hopefully within the next one week. Is your mailing address in Canada or outside of it?
Hi, thanks for your best wishes, my mailing address is UK so it might take around 10 working days, i think, but could be sooner depending on when its posted. I have had letters from my parents posted in Canada that arrived in 3 days!!

Regards

Andrew
Old Nov 6th 2012, 11:09 pm
Andrew

Hi to all,

Just noticed that this thread was a bit quiet, so thought i would just pass on my best wishes to all those who are treading water waiting for some decisions to be made, i hope you all hear soon.

Regards

Andrew
Old Nov 7th 2012, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Hi to all,

Just noticed that this thread was a bit quiet, so thought i would just pass on my best wishes to all those who are treading water waiting for some decisions to be made, i hope you all hear soon.

Regards

Andrew
+1 :f ingerscrossed:
Old Nov 7th 2012, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks both.

Think it should be vettemaster and violets next. We're asleep until the new year, I think.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.