Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Oct 3rd 2012, 11:10 am
  #556  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 591
Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by manitobain
ahh.. well thank you! I even have off from work...yeahh for me. Tonight it's supper with the kids (and daughter is cooking)... so a gray day can't spoil that .
Happy Birthday Ilse, hope your day is/was wonderful and that the (yummie) cheesecake was great. Thats a brilliant idea for cake .

Sorry I missed the post earlier, I made last minute decision to visit home!!

Congratulations
Violets are blue is offline  
Old Oct 8th 2012, 10:25 am
  #557  
B.E.Enthusiast
 
vettemaster's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: North America
Posts: 730
vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
Happy Birthday Ilse, hope your day is/was wonderful and that the (yummie) cheesecake was great. Thats a brilliant idea for cake .

Sorry I missed the post earlier, I made last minute decision to visit home!!

Congratulations
Violets, any luck with an email response from London?
vettemaster is offline  
Old Oct 8th 2012, 11:52 am
  #558  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 591
Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Violets, any luck with an email response from London?
No Vettemaster, not a single thing . Im not getting too bothered about it at the moment but still hoping something will spring up out of the blue . What about you, any news at all?

I went home to Ireland for a few days, was really nice. The working expo was on and talked about all over the radio - every station. Lots of people looking to get working visas and lots looking at Canada. Friends of mine are also looking into it now.

Im was hoping to hear back but its over a week or so now so not really expecting a reply to e mail at this stage. Nothing has changed on ecas still two lines. I hope we both hear something by the end of October or sooner would be brilliant
Violets are blue is offline  
Old Oct 9th 2012, 2:25 am
  #559  
B.E.Enthusiast
 
vettemaster's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: North America
Posts: 730
vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice
Lightbulb Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
No Vettemaster, not a single thing . Im not getting too bothered about it at the moment but still hoping something will spring up out of the blue . What about you, any news at all?

I went home to Ireland for a few days, was really nice. The working expo was on and talked about all over the radio - every station. Lots of people looking to get working visas and lots looking at Canada. Friends of mine are also looking into it now.

Im was hoping to hear back but its over a week or so now so not really expecting a reply to e mail at this stage. Nothing has changed on ecas still two lines. I hope we both hear something by the end of October or sooner would be brilliant
Its a shame you have not had an email response. I posted the Expo avent in the MNPN timeline today as they have an event in Glasgow over the coming weekend. We were thinking of going even though we are this far ahead. We are not sure if Manitoba is one of the Provinces they may be highlighting. We are doing out CIIP at the moment. It is very long and goes on all day.
We have heard nothing too. We are hoping to hear something soon (how many times have we said that)

We think we are being very patient, although we will soon be sending an update request email or phone call to the Embassy after the 23rd of October as this will be past our 6 months processing time. We will see how this goes.

Our Ecas also still displays just 2 lines

vettemaster is offline  
Old Oct 9th 2012, 12:11 pm
  #560  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 591
Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Its a shame you have not had an email response. I posted the Expo avent in the MNPN timeline today as they have an event in Glasgow over the coming weekend. We were thinking of going even though we are this far ahead. We are not sure if Manitoba is one of the Provinces they may be highlighting. We are doing out CIIP at the moment. It is very long and goes on all day.
We have heard nothing too. We are hoping to hear something soon (how many times have we said that)

We think we are being very patient, although we will soon be sending an update request email or phone call to the Embassy after the 23rd of October as this will be past our 6 months processing time. We will see how this goes.

Our Ecas also still displays just 2 lines

Ahh Ive given up hearing anything - until the end (hopefully soon ). How is the CIIP going? Are you attending London or is it while you are at home? We found it really useful to be honest.

I thought about going to the Dublin event but just wasnt there long enough. I looked at the exhibitors list for Glasgow but it doesnt look like Manitoba are there, they were listed for Dublin but no idea if they will be in Glasgow when its on. If you go, I hope you enjoy it.

I think being patient is the only way forward for sure, and trying not to think about it which is soooo imposible . I would love to have something new to add but hopefully not immediately or too soon ( Im trying reverse psychology , we have tried everything else ).
Violets are blue is offline  
Old Oct 10th 2012, 7:34 am
  #561  
BE Forum Addict
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Posts: 1,190
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Well, every time you guys post on here, I almost have a heart attack thinking one of you has heard something.....

Violets - how long has it been since your extra meds went back? I think I have lost the plot somewhere.

OH has his 2nd x-ray tomorrow - the sputum tests are back and negative, so back with CIC by Friday this week.

Back to waiting.
Kaye5 is offline  
Old Oct 10th 2012, 9:15 am
  #562  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 10
Canadiandouble is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by Kaye5
Well, every time you guys post on here, I almost have a heart attack thinking one of you has heard something.....

Violets - how long has it been since your extra meds went back? I think I have lost the plot somewhere.

OH has his 2nd x-ray tomorrow - the sputum tests are back and negative, so back with CIC by Friday this week.

Back to waiting.
Congratulations Kaye5!
My husband had sputum tests negative as well and the DMP sent them on Sept 28. We are with all our fingers crossed!
I wish the best of luck to you and Violets!
Please, let's share the good news when they come!
Back to waiting too!
Canadiandouble is offline  
Old Oct 10th 2012, 9:27 am
  #563  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 591
Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by Kaye5
Well, every time you guys post on here, I almost have a heart attack thinking one of you has heard something.....

Violets - how long has it been since your extra meds went back? I think I have lost the plot somewhere.

OH has his 2nd x-ray tomorrow - the sputum tests are back and negative, so back with CIC by Friday this week.

Back to waiting.
Hi Kaye5, i know what you mean, I also nearly have a heart attack when I see Vettemaster thinking ohhh my god hes through!!!!! Then because its not. Its so very weird waiting .

Good luck with the second x-ray and glad to hear tests were negative. Mine are all in a little over three weeks now and hoping that nothing else is required . I know you will find it hard to believe but Im just waiting now . I really dont know what I will do with myself if it ever lands because I wont have to wait or stalk the postman any more
Hope all goes well tomorrow
Violets are blue is offline  
Old Oct 10th 2012, 9:29 am
  #564  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 591
Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by Canadiandouble
Congratulations Kaye5!
My husband had sputum tests negative as well and the DMP sent them on Sept 28. We are with all our fingers crossed!
I wish the best of luck to you and Violets!
Please, let's share the good news when they come!
Back to waiting too!
Good to hear about your tests being negative Ganadiandouble and thank you. Good luck to you too and I hope you dont have too long to wait
Violets are blue is offline  
Old Oct 10th 2012, 8:35 pm
  #565  
BE Forum Addict
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Posts: 1,190
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Ok, I'll give it three weeks before we start stalking the postman too, then!
Kaye5 is offline  
Old Oct 12th 2012, 2:47 am
  #566  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 591
Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Just thought I would say I have news...calm down, its not 'that' news , just had a reply from EFL (no idea who that is or what it stands for) which said -

This is to confirm that we have received your additional medical information and it is currently being reviewed.

So, dont know if thats good or bad news but at least I know they have my documents and cant really ask for more than that at the moment. Hopefully nothing more will be asked for . Maybe my reverse psychology thoughts worked, perhaps I should say I dont want to hear anything too soon again .
Violets are blue is offline  
Old Oct 12th 2012, 2:56 am
  #567  
B.E.Enthusiast
 
vettemaster's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: North America
Posts: 730
vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
Just thought I would say I have news...calm down, its not 'that' news , just had a reply from EFL (no idea who that is or what it stands for) which said -

This is to confirm that we have received your additional medical information and it is currently being reviewed.

So, dont know if thats good or bad news but at least I know they have my documents and cant really ask for more than that at the moment. Hopefully nothing more will be asked for . Maybe my reverse psychology thoughts worked, perhaps I should say I dont want to hear anything too soon again .
Violets, welcome to the waiting game and series of standard emails
vettemaster is offline  
Old Oct 12th 2012, 4:14 am
  #568  
BE Forum Addict
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Posts: 1,190
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
Just thought I would say I have news...calm down, its not 'that' news , just had a reply from EFL (no idea who that is or what it stands for) which said -

This is to confirm that we have received your additional medical information and it is currently being reviewed.
I think it's great that someone has confirmed what you already know! My life must be empty right now...

We got sad about another couple of days being added, as OH went for x-ray yesterday and although tests are back, DMP needs to sign them off on Tuesday when she's next in, so CIC won't have them until Wednesday next week at least. Oh, well, what's another week....
Kaye5 is offline  
Old Oct 12th 2012, 4:50 am
  #569  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 591
Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Violets, welcome to the waiting game and series of standard emails
Ohh well, whats another year!! (Im sure that was a Eurovision song some years back ), at least I have reply to the e-mail I sent so cant complain really. Next waiting session.....

Any news yet Vettemaster? for you
Violets are blue is offline  
Old Oct 12th 2012, 4:54 am
  #570  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 591
Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by Kaye5
I think it's great that someone has confirmed what you already know! My life must be empty right now...

We got sad about another couple of days being added, as OH went for x-ray yesterday and although tests are back, DMP needs to sign them off on Tuesday when she's next in, so CIC won't have them until Wednesday next week at least. Oh, well, what's another week....
Im pleased to get response to my e mail so cant complain really. I know what you mean about days being added, I also had to wait from a thurs/fri for DMP to come back that monday to look sputum results some weeks back and thought it was an awful long time....that just proved I had lost the plot slightly .

Im guessing that all this will be worth it in the end for all of us
Violets are blue is offline  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.