Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Sep 29th 2012, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Best of luck Violets You should get a reply from EFL within a week like we did. They do not like to give much away though regarding your application. It seems like its rude to ask questions
Thanks Vettemaster, I know what you mean, I was writing it thinking I really shouldnt be . EFL?What is that? Im sure its the case specific people I sent the e mail to , Im not very good at all these names .

Keep hoping and they say 'no news is good news', whoever 'they' are and I reckon 'they' certainly never applied to immigrate .
Old Sep 29th 2012, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Canadiandouble
Hi Guys,
I am not British but as I love British people and as I follow this threat because medical furtherance.... I would like to give the good news to you that the Sputum tests of my husband came negative for the 3 samples after LONG 60 days!! We went to the DMP and he sent everything (with update CXR as requested) . Now the long wait for the Visa continues..... I wish everyone a speed proccess! I am very happy and following FedEx website every 5 minutes! LOL ! Best of luck to all of you!!!
Good luck with your application and the long wait . Good to hear you had some positive feedback from the DMP. Good luck
Old Sep 29th 2012, 7:52 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
Thanks Vettemaster, I know what you mean, I was writing it thinking I really shouldnt be . EFL?What is that? Im sure its the case specific people I sent the e mail to , Im not very good at all these names .

Keep hoping and they say 'no news is good news', whoever 'they' are and I reckon 'they' certainly never applied to immigrate .
Hi Violets, no mail again today EFL Immigration service/section seem to be real people, but were not sure who they are. The automated responses seem not to be by EFL. We kept on thinking no news is good news too. We hope to hear something by (Christmas) ?
Old Sep 29th 2012, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Violets, no mail again today EFL Immigration service/section seem to be real people, but were not sure who they are. The automated responses seem not to be by EFL. We kept on thinking no news is good news too. We hope to hear something by (Christmas) ?
Hi Vettemaster, they havent forgotten us yet (im convinced ), dont worry, its all just a mad dream and when we wake up it will be nearly and then it will be all exciting madness and then......complaints about the freezing cold .

I think Im going to write a book 'Mad thoughts while waiting to immigrate', and 'a day in the life of the post-person approaching a house of someone waiting to immigrate' . I think I have lost the plot
Old Oct 1st 2012, 5:07 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Hi Vettemaster, they havent forgotten us yet (im convinced ), dont worry, its all just a mad dream and when we wake up it will be nearly and then it will be all exciting madness and then......complaints about the freezing cold .

I think Im going to write a book 'Mad thoughts while waiting to immigrate', and 'a day in the life of the post-person approaching a house of someone waiting to immigrate' . I think I have lost the plot
Well Violets, we have still had nothing today and we are going to email them again on the 23/10/12 as that will be 6 months of processing time at that date.

We actually bought an Advent calendar on Sunday but were are not sure if we will be opening it here or in Canada

P.s. I thought you may have noticed my Christmas Avatar? Its our cat Ruby and she is wearing a miniature Christmas hat It was actually quite a hard photo to take as she kept putting her head back and the hat kept falling off

Last edited by vettemaster; Oct 1st 2012 at 5:10 am.
Old Oct 1st 2012, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Well Violets, we have still had nothing today and we are going to email them again on the 23/10/12 as that will be 6 months of processing time at that date.

We actually bought an Advent calendar on Sunday but were are not sure if we will be opening it here or in Canada

P.s. I thought you may have noticed my Christmas Avatar? Its our cat Ruby and she is wearing a miniature Christmas hat It was actually quite a hard photo to take as she kept putting her head back and the hat kept falling off
, I love Ruby, she looks great. Our dog is subject to the same things, he had a christmas jumper and hat and kept spinning round trying to get at the hat and there were little jingley bells on the jumper that he kept trying to bite...poor animals. We have some photos also and I know what you mean about trying to get the photo...very difficult.

I love advent calanders, I cant believe you have one already (hopefully to be opened in Canada ), you know you could have it for the month of October then get another one or two for Nov and Dec . I cant believe its so late in the year, its a little disappointing but hey ho, still hoping to get PR and just hoping it will be soon. Im sure you should be hearing soon, it cant take much longer for you really.

I have not heard a thing either and wont e mail again for at least a couple of months because Im hoping something appears on ecas. Also I have lived in a few places and travelled to a few countries so I imagine the background checks will take time also. Keep thinking positive and it will come, just when you least expect it hopefully
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 3:44 am
B.E.Enthusiast

, I love Ruby, she looks great. Our dog is subject to the same things, he had a christmas jumper and hat and kept spinning round trying to get at the hat and there were little jingley bells on the jumper that he kept trying to bite...poor animals. We have some photos also and I know what you mean about trying to get the photo...very difficult.

I love advent calanders, I cant believe you have one already (hopefully to be opened in Canada ), you know you could have it for the month of October then get another one or two for Nov and Dec . I cant believe its so late in the year, its a little disappointing but hey ho, still hoping to get PR and just hoping it will be soon. Im sure you should be hearing soon, it cant take much longer for you really.

I have not heard a thing either and wont e mail again for at least a couple of months because Im hoping something appears on ecas. Also I have lived in a few places and travelled to a few countries so I imagine the background checks will take time also. Keep thinking positive and it will come, just when you least expect it hopefully
Hi Violets, I hope you get an email response real soon We are still waiting with no update to Ecas since 23rd of April 2012. I wish you good luck. I also have seen another post about someone getting the further medical request like yourself. . It seems to be common now.

On another note, Its Ilse's (Manitoban) Birthday today

Last edited by vettemaster; Oct 3rd 2012 at 3:47 am.
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 3:47 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Originally Posted by manitobain
Hey lovely_clouds, great to see things are moving!
*points to vettemaster: be patient, it took 2 months from cc charge to medicals*

Maybe they smarten up and try to be more efficient? Wouldn't it mean, that if the medical is ok, they would send you then right away your PR papers? I seem to remember of having seen one case sofar like that...don't know if it is random or by embassy or what makes the difference.

cheers Ilse
Happy Birthday! Ilse!
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 4:07 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Happy Birthday! Ilse!
ahh.. well thank you! I even have off from work...yeahh for me. Tonight it's supper with the kids (and daughter is cooking)... so a gray day can't spoil that .
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 4:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Wishing Ilse a lovely birthday and many more prosperous and successful years ahead.

Hip! Hip!! Hip!!! Hooray

Last edited by Dammy; Oct 3rd 2012 at 4:37 am.
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 4:29 am
B.E.Enthusiast

ahh.. well thank you! I even have off from work...yeahh for me. Tonight it's supper with the kids (and daughter is cooking)... so a gray day can't spoil that .
I hope you have a very nice day and the family really spoil you. I hope they bought you a Birthday Cake with lots of candles
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 5:02 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

I hope you have a very nice day and the family really spoil you. I hope they bought you a Birthday Cake with lots of candles
Hey Andy, they do better than that. They MAKE the cake tradition with family: birthday boy/girl picks the cake, family makes it. Cherry cheesecake for me
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 6:18 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Happy birthday, have a great family day. No doubt i will need your advice sometime in the next 12 months depending how my MPNP goes, 4 months now since i uploaded my application to winnipeg, i am expecting to hear something in November i hope
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 7:11 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Hey Andy, they do better than that. They MAKE the cake tradition with family: birthday boy/girl picks the cake, family makes it. Cherry cheesecake for me
Nice We love cheese cake Can we have one to order when we come over?
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Nice We love cheese cake Can we have one to order when we come over?
no no..it doesn't work like that..you can't just go and order ...that's all wrong. :P *hands him the book with all the pictures and recipes* ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.