British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration & Citizenship (Canada) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/)
-   -   timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/timescales-pnp-pr-applications-outside-canada-751891/)

Jaysuper Nov 26th 2013 11:29 pm

Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

This forum is really quiet, what's happening? Has everyone landed? No update from here, still waiting for the LVO. Can people let us know what's going on with their applications. BW

Jaysuper Apr 3rd 2014 11:01 am

Dear All,

I know everyone is gone from this thread. But just thought I should say thank you to all who have helped me on this site, and to give you an update about my application.
Our application has now been approved. Copies of passport and associated documents submitted. COPR to be picked up in few days.
Special thanks to Manitobain, Dammy, Violet, Chiefmissile and many more.
Best wishes to those still waiting.

Jaysuper

nitin.g Apr 3rd 2014 11:46 am

Originally Posted by Jaysuper (Post 11202659)
Dear All,

I know everyone is gone from this thread. But just thought I should say thank you to all who have helped me on this site, and to give you an update about my application.
Our application has now been approved. Copies of passport and associated documents submitted. COPR to be picked up in few days.

Jaysuper

Wow. Nice. Congratulations.

newharbour Apr 3rd 2014 1:24 pm

Congrats! :D

I'm still waiting to hear from sending to Sydney in May 2013. No med requests yet. I was expecting them in August 2013 but no word and its now March 2014. :thumbdown:

chiefmissile Apr 3rd 2014 1:28 pm

Originally Posted by newharbour (Post 11202839)

I'm still waiting to hear from sending to Sydney in May 2013. No med requests yet. I was expecting them in August 2013 but no word and its now March 2014. :thumbdown:

I'm not sure why your application is taking so long, I thought mine was long, but compared to others it seems that we were one of the lucky ones! Do you know what the hold up is?

Regards

Drew

chiefmissile Apr 3rd 2014 1:29 pm

Congratulations, sent you a PM

newharbour Apr 3rd 2014 4:06 pm

Originally Posted by chiefmissile (Post 11202842)
I'm not sure why your application is taking so long, I thought mine was long, but compared to others it seems that we were one of the lucky ones! Do you know what the hold up is?

Regards

Drew

Nope, status hasn't changed, and I'm not allowed to enquire until something like 18 months!

Bella Cullen Apr 3rd 2014 7:15 pm

Is there a spreadsheet with timescales on or something charting peoples wait times?

fromtab Apr 4th 2014 9:28 pm

Originally Posted by Jaysuper (Post 11202659)
Dear All,

Jaysuper

JAYSUPER ¡¡¡¡COngrats :thumbup:

fromtab Apr 4th 2014 9:32 pm

GOD BLESS US IN THIS INSANE WAITING PERIOD :unsure:

newharbour Apr 5th 2014 11:19 pm

Originally Posted by fromtab (Post 11204948)
GOD BLESS US IN THIS INSANE WAITING PERIOD :unsure:

Are you in the same boat? I haven't had much internet since I came to Canada so haven't been on this site. I just hope it's not lost, I heard they do that.:confused:

fromtab Apr 5th 2014 11:30 pm

Originally Posted by newharbour (Post 11206184)
Are you in the same boat? I haven't had much internet since I came to Canada so haven't been on this site. I just hope it's not lost, I heard they do that.:confused:

Yes BRO. We aré in the same boat !!! Still waiting :fingerscrossed: