Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Jun 14th 2013, 10:50 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
Andrew, you were right, E-cas updated today "Medical Results have been received" just have to hope no additional meds are requested.

Have a good weekend all and a safe trip to Canada Vettemaster

Regards

Andrew
Great to hear mate Look forward to you receiving PPR next
Old Jun 15th 2013, 3:28 pm
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Great to hear mate Look forward to you receiving PPR next
I take it that they could still ask for further meds, or do you think that because they have updated E-cas with "meds received" that's it?

Regards

Andrew
Old Jun 15th 2013, 3:46 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

I take it that they could still ask for further meds, or do you think that because they have updated E-cas with "meds received" that's it?

Regards

Andrew
I would take that as, all is ok myself Ours did not change to Meds received until after they had assessed our further medical information 9 months later

Last edited by vettemaster; Jun 15th 2013 at 4:07 pm.
Old Jun 15th 2013, 5:27 pm
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

I would take that as, all is ok myself Ours did not change to Meds received until after they had assessed our further medical information 9 months later
Ok, good to know for me, but I don't envy your overall process..........

But I suppose that's all in the past have a safe trip to MB on Tue, hopefully we will all be there this Xmas

Regards

Drew
Old Jun 15th 2013, 5:32 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

Ok, good to know for me, but I don't envy your overall process..........

But I suppose that's all in the past have a safe trip to MB on Tue, hopefully we will all be there this Xmas

Regards

Drew
Thanks Andrew I just realised that we will not be there for Canada day!! (We come back the day before!) We always wanted to see the firework displays etc

We hope to move as soon as we have arranged a home etc
Old Jun 15th 2013, 5:42 pm
Andrew

Thanks Andrew I just realised that we will not be there for Canada day!! (We come back the day before!) We always wanted to see the firework displays etc

We hope to move as soon as we have arranged a home etc
Well if you need an accountant, my brothers sister-in-law is one and if you need to buy a car, I am good friends with the GM (Owner) of "Fowler Hyundai", who sell lots of second hand all makes, so when you arrive for good let me know and we can all get a good deal

Mate one thing that I really like when I land in Winnipeg is when you leave the airport and you smell that clean fresh prairie air, I am looking forward to smelling that again

Regards

Drew
Old Jun 15th 2013, 5:49 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

Well if you need an accountant, my brothers sister-in-law is one and if you need to buy a car, I am good friends with the GM (Owner) of "Fowler Hyundai", who sell lots of second hand all makes, so when you arrive for good let me know and we can all get a good deal

Mate one thing that I really like when I land in Winnipeg is when you leave the airport and you smell that clean fresh prairie air, I am looking forward to smelling that again

Regards

Drew
Do you want me to mail you some prairie fresh air in a sealed box while I am visiting?

Thanks for for the information above, I will bear that in mind. I know I need a driving licence before I can buy a vehicle (so our friends say) and I need a lease or permanent address for my licence

Still seems a long way away before we fly

Just looking on Rogers & MTS for sim cards. Phones have just been unlocked, so I want to buy micro sims when we get there and test out that 4G .

Last edited by vettemaster; Jun 15th 2013 at 5:52 pm.
Old Jun 15th 2013, 6:04 pm
Andrew

Do you want me to mail you some prairie fresh air in a sealed box while I am visiting?

Thanks for for the information above, I will bear that in mind. I know I need a driving licence before I can buy a vehicle (so our friends say) and I need a lease or permanent address for my licence

Still seems a long way away before we fly

Just looking on Rogers & MTS for sim cards. Phones have just been unlocked, so I want to buy micro sims when we get there and test out that 4G .
Ok, we are going to buy phones etc down in Grand Forks after we arrive, we will be staying at the Canad Inn, they have a water park which the kids love.
Old Jun 19th 2013, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

AVACON is on a distinguished road

Regards

Andrew
I believe this means you are good & done on the medical front, no need to worry!
Old Jun 19th 2013, 12:29 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

Wink Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Hello Guys, just quick update to let you all know that our landing process at Toronto airport went very smooth. They even organized our social insurance numbers too . Everyone was very helpful and happy. This made it a pleasant experience. We are very exhausted and have only managed 5 hours sleep since our 17 hour journey originally started.
I hope all are well and good luck to everyone else waiting. Now it's time to find somewhere to have a good breakfast in Winnipeg
Old Jun 19th 2013, 12:33 pm
Andrew

Hello Guys, just quick update to let you all know that our landing process at Toronto airport went very smooth. They even organized our social insurance numbers too . Everyone was very helpful and happy. This made it a pleasant experience. We are very exhausted and have only managed 5 hours sleep since our 17 hour journey originally started.
I hope all are well and good luck to everyone else waiting. Now it's time to find somewhere to have a good breakfast in Winnipeg
Hi Mate,

Glad everything went well, its hard to have a lie in when you travel west, but you will be tired around 17:00

Mate head to Earls up by the blue bomber stadium, great breakfast

Enjoy

Drew
Old Jun 19th 2013, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

family_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant future

Mouradb -Congratulations, good luck with all your planning.

Vettes - Glad to hear you landing went smoothly

Good luck jay, Avacon, Andrew and anyone else still waiting, fingers crossed you receive your PPR/COPRs soon

Kaye - I hope your move went well, looking forward to hearing your landing, first few days experience.

That's it for me, internets going off at some point today, we've finished work, packers came in last week, boys last day at school. Now were off to visit family members and friends before our move next week
Old Jun 19th 2013, 1:34 pm
Andrew

Originally Posted by family_of_4

Good luck jay, Avacon, Andrew and anyone else still waiting, fingers crossed you receive your PPR/COPRs soon

Kaye - I hope your move went well, looking forward to hearing your landing, first few days experience.

That's it for me, internets going off at some point today, we've finished work, packers came in last week, boys last day at school. Now were off to visit family members and friends before our move next week
Thanks for your good wishes, it seems its all go in your house hold, good luck with your new life, no doubt we will hear all about it and any top tips.

I am not sure how long we will have to wait for PPR, but hopefully all done and dusted before 07 Aug By the way, what was the initials of your Immigration Officer, ours is EFL?

Safe flight and smooth landing experience, hope the saying good bye to family and friends isn't too much of a heart wrench

All the very best

Andrew
Old Jun 19th 2013, 3:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by family_of_4

All the best, keep calm and have a smooth and pleasant flight next week.
Old Jun 19th 2013, 4:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

I am not sure how long we will have to wait for PPR, but hopefully all done and dusted before 07 Aug By the way, what was the initials of your Immigration Officer, ours is EFL?

Safe flight and smooth landing experience, hope the saying good bye to family and friends isn't too much of a heart wrench

All the very best

Andrew
I still believe you will make it in time, just keep calm and carry on, I know easier said than done .
Perhaps a tight race and a trial to your nerves -aka business as usual or snafu- but at the end of the day you will have made it.

@Jay, Avacon: guess you are also almost there, fingers crossed and all the best.

Last edited by Conmar; Jun 19th 2013 at 4:05 pm. Reason: line added

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.