Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Apr 30th 2013, 9:25 pm
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by __TJ__
we applied PR thru BC PNP in august 2012, got med requests in late jan 2013, had meds in early feb, also sent RPR fee, and re-did my police checks ( i had been in the uk for more than 6 months again by this point, hubby had not)

ecas says application received. we applied while hubby was in canada and me and kids were in uk so handled by london, uk.

taking their sweet time to do not a whole lot...
TJ, sorry to hear that, I would have thought that your E-CAS should at least be showing "In Process" If I were you (If you have not already done so) I would send a CSE https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemai...mission=london just be polite and state the fact of the case. Everytime I have sent a CSE our application has progressed, we just sent a polite enquiry, voicing any concerns. The last one I sent was last Sunday, ref MR, funny old thing on Monday we got MR by email, now it can't just be a coincidence that on both CSE that action was taken

Again good luck and I hope you hear something soon

Regards

Andrew
Old May 1st 2013, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Hello ilse, Luis advised that we could leave anytime now, but we want to wait for confirmation of permanent residence first Someone else me and you both know, advised we wait too
Well.. you always could have left..and enter Canada as Tourist. which is the only thing Luis can advise now as well. The hick in your case is, until you have PR that your wife needs the job first, as she is the main applicant. So it doesn't matter if Luis has a job for you.
Not sure who the common person would be, who advised to wait...but as you seem to be rather the person needing it 110 % sure ...it might be best for your nerves to wait.
Lot of ppl have arrived here before having their PR, once they got nomination, it is a choice you have..in order to start securing work.
Old May 1st 2013, 5:46 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Originally Posted by manitobain
Well.. you always could have left..and enter Canada as Tourist. which is the only thing Luis can advise now as well. The hick in your case is, until you have PR that your wife needs the job first, as she is the main applicant. So it doesn't matter if Luis has a job for you.
Not sure who the common person would be, who advised to wait...but as you seem to be rather the person needing it 110 % sure ...it might be best for your nerves to wait.
Lot of ppl have arrived here before having their PR, once they got nomination, it is a choice you have..in order to start securing work.
Hi ilse, thanks for your reply. Its was good old Mark We do keep in contact still. He always advises to wait until you have that final piece of paper before you make the big move.

I hope all is well at the ranch. At least it is warming up for you now.

Last edited by vettemaster; May 1st 2013 at 5:53 am.
Old May 1st 2013, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Hi ilse, thanks for your reply. Its was good old Mark We do keep in contact still. He always advises to wait until you have that final piece of paper before you make the big move.

I hope all is well at the ranch. At least it is warming up for you now.
Lol now that makes me really laugh. You do know he came in as a visitor and switched over to wp when he found a job?
Old May 1st 2013, 6:29 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Originally Posted by manitobain
Lol now that makes me really laugh. You do know he came in as a visitor and switched over to wp when he found a job?
I thought it was quite funny too ilse
Old May 2nd 2013, 3:35 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe his experiences doing it the hard way caused his change of heart there.
Old May 2nd 2013, 3:40 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
Maybe his experiences doing it the hard way caused his change of heart there.
You could be right Jim
Old May 8th 2013, 5:29 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Hi all, we got passport requests today at 5.56pm Yayyyy!!!

This was one of the things we noticed one thing of importance in the email
( Unless your passport or the passport of one of your accompanying family members expires on an earlier date, your permanent resident visas will all expire on 23 July 2013. )
Old May 8th 2013, 5:32 am
PR since Aug 2013

HoneyB is a splendid one to beholdHoneyB is a splendid one to beholdHoneyB is a splendid one to beholdHoneyB is a splendid one to beholdHoneyB is a splendid one to beholdHoneyB is a splendid one to beholdHoneyB is a splendid one to beholdHoneyB is a splendid one to beholdHoneyB is a splendid one to beholdHoneyB is a splendid one to beholdHoneyB is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Vettemaster!!
Your PR expires on my birthday
Old May 8th 2013, 5:33 am
Forum Regular

AVACON is on a distinguished road

( Unless your passport or the passport of one of your accompanying family members expires on an earlier date, your permanent resident visas will all expire on 23 July 2013. )
Congratulationsssssssssss!!!!

A well deserved news, start packing, after an all night celebration
Old May 8th 2013, 5:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Congrat and all the best.
Old May 8th 2013, 5:36 am
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats vettemaster that's great news
Old May 8th 2013, 6:03 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HoneyB
Congrats Vettemaster!!
Your PR expires on my birthday
Originally Posted by AVACON
Congratulationsssssssssss!!!!

A well deserved news, start packing, after an all night celebration
Originally Posted by Dammy
Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Congrat and all the best.
Originally Posted by Mikeypm
Congrats vettemaster that's great news
We are both in total shock and amazement! My OH said "Does that mean we have been accepted?"

I am so excited I don't know what to do
Old May 8th 2013, 6:06 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Mate this is excellent news, another one less ahead of me Will be interested to see how long it takes for you to receive your COPR. Was the email passport request the same as the one I sent you the other day? Wasn't going to have a drink this week until after our medicals on Fri, but will have a drink and cheer you guys in a couple of minutes (Any excuse). That drink in Jo Beeverz seems a little bit more of a reality now

All the very best

Drew, Cathie & Family
Old May 8th 2013, 6:09 am
Andrew

We are both in total shock and amazement! My OH said "Does that mean we have been accepted?"

I am so excited I don't know what to do
::confused :

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.