Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Apr 30th 2013, 4:24 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by Jaysuper
Dear All,

Just wanted to let you know that we received our medical requests and RPRF today. Praise the Lord!!!. Wishing all that are still waiting for one thing or the other all the very best. Thank you all for your help on this forum.

Jaysuper
Do the medical things right away so as not to get slowed down by the summer rush of students, visitors, holidays and posting of new staff.
And also pay the fee now unless you have some medical issues.
Old Apr 30th 2013, 4:32 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Hi all, Anyone have any idea how long we should allow for COPR since we submitted our new police checks? I know London are no longer issuing passport requests for visa exempt countries.

Updated information and new police certificates were received at London on April 22nd 2013
Old Apr 30th 2013, 4:39 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Originally Posted by GazGsm1
Many congratulations Drew on your MR. Hopefully, everything runs smooth from this point forth for you.

Garry.
Thanks mate, will definitely catch up at some point

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
Do the medical things right away so as not to get slowed down by the summer rush of students, visitors, holidays and posting of new staff.
Jaysuper, congratulations, as Jim advises, get your medical booked ASAP, I have mine booked for the 10th may, that's the earliest i could get one and I had to beg for that On the plus point the Berkshire clinic has e-med facility, so no need for pictures, your medical results will be sent electronically to London, so that will speed things up.........I hope I have already paid my RPRF so lets hope we both get our COPR before August

Regards

Andrew

Last edited by chiefmissile; Apr 30th 2013 at 4:43 am.
Old Apr 30th 2013, 4:41 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Hi all, Anyone have any idea how long we should allow for COPR since we submitted our new police checks? I know London are no longer issuing passport requests for visa exempt countries.

Updated information and new police certificates were received at London on April 22nd 2013
Andrew, I am not sure on that one, I know that Markus did not send his passport or copies, Kaye mentioned that she was the last, but she meant the last to send her passport copy on this forum. You might just get COPR as you have already sent your passport right eh?

Best Regards

Drew
Old Apr 30th 2013, 5:19 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
Andrew, I am not sure on that one, I know that Markus did not send his passport or copies, Kaye mentioned that she was the last, but she meant the last to send her passport copy on this forum. You might just get COPR as you have already sent your passport right eh?

Best Regards

Drew
Thanks Andrew
We are allowing 2-4 weeks as this seems to be the only timeline from PPR ,I can find from searching this forum and other sites? I gather we maybe updated on E-cas to decision made before we get COPR or is E-cas still regarded as unreliable?
Old Apr 30th 2013, 5:25 am
B.E.Enthusiast

It seems from searching others sites that PPR is no longer being requested from London if your from a visa exempt country

I found this interesting on the new type of COPR now used http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resourc...2013/ob379.asp

Last edited by vettemaster; Apr 30th 2013 at 5:46 am.
Old Apr 30th 2013, 6:28 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by vettemaster

fact is, you gotta have to allow them as long as it takes them...even if you might think it should be different.
Old Apr 30th 2013, 6:32 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Originally Posted by manitobain
fact is, you gotta have to allow them as long as it takes them...even if you might think it should be different.
Hello ilse, Luis advised that we could leave anytime now, but we want to wait for confirmation of permanent residence first Someone else me and you both know, advised we wait too
Old Apr 30th 2013, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All,

Just wanted to let you know that we received our medical requests and RPRF today. Praise the Lord!!!. Wishing all that are still waiting for one thing or the other all the very best. Thank you all for your help on this forum.

Jaysuper
Congrat Jaysuper and as have been mentioned, quickly book for the medical in order to avoid the summer rush.

All the very best brother
Old Apr 30th 2013, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

family_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant future

Dear All,

Jaysuper
Congtats, everyone seems to be moving along pretty steadily at the mo
Old Apr 30th 2013, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

Jaysuper is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by family_of_4
Congtats, everyone seems to be moving along pretty steadily at the mo
Thank you family_of_4. Things are starting to move along in London. All the best to you too. Jaysuper.

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
Thank you Jim. I'll book our medicals tomorrow, and pull the additional documents requested together to be posted off to London. Jaysuper.
Old Apr 30th 2013, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
Thanks mate, will definitely catch up at some point

Jaysuper, congratulations, as Jim advises, get your medical booked ASAP, I have mine booked for the 10th may, that's the earliest i could get one and I had to beg for that On the plus point the Berkshire clinic has e-med facility, so no need for pictures, your medical results will be sent electronically to London, so that will speed things up.........I hope I have already paid my RPRF so lets hope we both get our COPR before August

Regards

Andrew
Thank you Andrew. You are setting the pace for the January 2013 applicants. Well done, your contributions are quite valuable. I will book those medicals and pay the RPRF plus get the economic plan together ASAP. Thanks and all the best with yours on the 10th. Jaysuper
Old Apr 30th 2013, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dammy
Congrat Jaysuper and as have been mentioned, quickly book for the medical in order to avoid the summer rush.

All the very best brother
Thank you Dammy, we are really happy about the updates and the MR requests. I'll get the dates booked ASAP. Your support is appreciated good friend.
All the best with your as you await the PPR.

Will chat later.

Jaysuper
Old Apr 30th 2013, 11:06 am
Andrew

Thank you Andrew. You are setting the pace for the January 2013 applicants. Well done, your contributions are quite valuable. I will book those medicals and pay the RPRF plus get the economic plan together ASAP. Thanks and all the best with yours on the 10th. Jaysuper
No problem, its a team effort, no "I" in "Team" and all that jazz look forward to hearing about your progress. As soon as CIC receive the requested documents, your application will go "In Process" in my case 5 days after.

Regards

Andrew
Old Apr 30th 2013, 12:35 pm
finally together...

__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute

we applied PR thru BC PNP in august 2012, got med requests in late jan 2013, had meds in early feb, also sent RPR fee, and re-did my police checks ( i had been in the uk for more than 6 months again by this point, hubby had not)

ecas says application received. we applied while hubby was in canada and me and kids were in uk so handled by london, uk.

taking their sweet time to do not a whole lot...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.