Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Apr 19th 2013, 6:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
Hi,

Yes...... we will have to do the same, will be interested to the best way to go about this from your experience

Regards

Drew
I recommend 4 or 5 days off work, a bottle of vodka and the patience of a saint.

PM me your list of companies and if I have any of the same, I'll give you the heads up on which agent managed it best in the end! The one who tried the best (though did take 3 goes to get the facts right) had done one before so knew the ropes about what info to include.
Old Apr 19th 2013, 6:45 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Kaye5
I recommend 4 or 5 days off work, a bottle of vodka and the patience of a saint.

PM me your list of companies and if I have any of the same, I'll give you the heads up on which agent managed it best in the end! The one who tried the best (though did take 3 goes to get the facts right) had done one before so knew the ropes about what info to include.
Thanks, will send you a PM next week.

Have a great weekend, enjoy the Vodka

Regards

Drew
Old Apr 19th 2013, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks, will send you a PM next week.

Have a great weekend, enjoy the Vodka

Regards

Drew

If you start next week you might have got them all by August!

You too enjoy your weekend (I've seen the sun)!
Old Apr 19th 2013, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Hello all Paperwork and police checks were all sent off today, to the embassy

Now we just wait
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Yuuuhooooo Congratulations on getting them all done and out of the way .

Now just back to waiting, probably about 4 weeks or less would be my best guess, however I know, I was saying that to you some time ago also

Hopefully you will only have a few weeks left before leaving.

Old Apr 19th 2013, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Now we just wait
Good boy.

Grats, Andrew, now all patience you need and may the COPR be with you soon.

Regards
Markus
Old Apr 19th 2013, 6:12 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Yuuuhooooo Congratulations on getting them all done and out of the way .

Now just back to waiting, probably about 4 weeks or less would be my best guess, however I know, I was saying that to you some time ago also

Hopefully you will only have a few weeks left before leaving.

Hey Violets, nice to see you are still about

We are hoping to hear in just a few weeks. 2-4 would be nice? or even sooner would be very ideal.

Its just so great to finally be near the end of the process! Lets hope this is the end and they do not require anything else
Old Apr 19th 2013, 6:13 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Originally Posted by Conmar
Good boy.

Grats, Andrew, now all patience you need and may the COPR be with you soon.

Regards
Markus
Thank you Andrew! At least we hope there are no passport requests, although they already have copies of ours from 2012
Old Apr 20th 2013, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Tony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to behold

Now we just wait
Congrats on getting the paperwork done
Soon you'l be part of the COPR club...
Keep us updated mate.
Old Apr 20th 2013, 9:45 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tony_Tiger
Congrats on getting the paperwork done
Soon you'l be part of the COPR club...
Keep us updated mate.
Hello Tony, Nice to see you are still around.

Hopefully we will be part of the COPR club very soon. Royal mail have confirmed our package should be delivered Monday morning at the VO

Below is from the Royal Mail track and trace website

We have your item.

Your item with reference AD******850GB has been held for delivery on Monday.
This is either at the request of the receiving customer or because the address is an exclusion for Saturday deliveries.

Last edited by vettemaster; Apr 20th 2013 at 9:48 pm.
Old Apr 21st 2013, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Hey Violets, nice to see you are still about

We are hoping to hear in just a few weeks. 2-4 would be nice? or even sooner would be very ideal.

Its just so great to finally be near the end of the process! Lets hope this is the end and they do not require anything else
Hi guys, Im nearly in Winnipeg for landing, we are in the US at this moment in time and flying in a couple of hours!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Just checking our lists to make sure we forgot nothing to include in them. It so exciting but a little nerve wrecking!!!
Will let you know how it all goes
Old Apr 21st 2013, 11:35 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

Hi guys, Im nearly in Winnipeg for landing, we are in the US at this moment in time and flying in a couple of hours!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Just checking our lists to make sure we forgot nothing to include in them. It so exciting but a little nerve wrecking!!!
Wow Violets, I had no Idea you were going today! I must be losing my marbles

Good luck and I hope everything goes smoothly for you
Old Apr 22nd 2013, 12:16 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Well we have not received confirmation that our documents (Hopefully last ones) have been delivered to London

Delivered

Your item with reference AD45****850GB was delivered from our WEST LONDON Delivery Office on 22/04/13 .
Thank you for using this service. We can confirm that this item was delivered before the guaranteed time.
Old Apr 22nd 2013, 12:40 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Well we have not received confirmation that our documents (Hopefully last ones) have been delivered to London

Delivered

Your item with reference AD45****850GB was delivered from our WEST LONDON Delivery Office on 22/04/13 .
Thank you for using this service. We can confirm that this item was delivered before the guaranteed time.
Should be a signature for it? When my additional docs were delivered by Special Delivery, I was able to see the signature and name of the person who signed for it?

Oh well at least its there.

Regards

Drew
Old Apr 22nd 2013, 12:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Should be a signature for it? When my additional docs were delivered by Special Delivery, I was able to see the signature and name of the person who signed for it?

Oh well at least its there.

Regards

Drew
Yeah - I printed out all my signature pages - no idea why - just felt good to see a human hand involved!

for a swift PPR, Vettemaster!
Old Apr 22nd 2013, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Are you there yet?!!

All done?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.