Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Apr 8th 2013, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

family_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant future
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Congrats Conmar
Old Apr 8th 2013, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

Jaysuper is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Hi Kaye,Conmar and HoneyB, It is good news. A big pain in the ass having to send new forms though. Police checks were expected to be asked for I suppose .

OH is not very happy about having to redo the PR application forms they have asked for. I don't think anyone else has had to resubmit them that applied for PR via PNP that submitted an app in March/april 2012.

I just hope that is it and they do not continue to want more and more forms after etc.
Congrats Vettemaster. At least your medicals have been positively assessed. No more worries on that front, just complete the required forms and PCCs, and you'll be ready to go. All te best with the rest of the docs.

Jaysuper
Old Apr 8th 2013, 6:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jaysuper
Congratulations Conmar, that's indeed a great news. What a superb timeline. Hope te celebration has started. Hopefully you'll receive your COPR within the next few days.

Jaysuper
Thanks a lot, Jaysuper. Indeed, out of the blue things really started to roll.
Hopefully we will receive our COPR just in time before we're jetting out. Any news on your behalf?
We will celebrate soon, right now we are caught in the middle of a mess we all have to go through, called D(ecluttering)&R(elocating). I hear a voice whispering:"Get your stuff ready and where a clean shirt!".
Old Apr 8th 2013, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by family_of_4
Congrats Conmar
Thanks a lot family_of_4 . When do you intend to move to NS?
Old Apr 8th 2013, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

I don't remember anyone stating that phrase exactly??
Sure you have read the small print?........
Old Apr 8th 2013, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Hi All, We had this email today! I think its good news although they now seem to want alot more updated documents from us which we found strange? We have 60 days to provide them

Please be advised that your medical results have now been positively assessed.

Before we are able to finalize your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
-Updated forms which are available on our website:

New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form
New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for you and your partner
New Schedule 4 Provincial Nominee form
New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for you and your partner
-Updated original police certificates for you and your partner from each country that you or your partner have lived in for 6 months or more since January, 2012

We dont know why they want updated copies of all of the above? (apart from the police checks, which makes sense).

Hope your all having a great day!
OHHHHHHHH Jesus mary and holy god!!!!!!!!! For dear sake what are you waiting for, get the forms and get them off and then off you go to Canada!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!

Congratulations a million times over on getting your meds passed, its totally fantastic news and no grey hair for your other half is totally amazing!!!
Update the copies - and they are only forms for dear sake!!!! Get your police check and hurry up, we have all been waiting for you!!!!!!!
Congratulations again, make sure you post here when you have sent the forms!!! Have you sent for the police check yet, you can do it on computer you know!!! Have you done it yet and have you updated the forms yet???
Are they done yet????????? Do them now and stop posting here until its done!!!
Old Apr 8th 2013, 7:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
OHHHHHHHH Jesus mary and holy god!!!!!!!!! For dear sake what are you waiting for, get the forms and get them off and then off you go to Canada!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!

Congratulations a million times over on getting your meds passed, its totally fantastic news and no grey hair for your other half is totally amazing!!!
Update the copies - and they are only forms for dear sake!!!! Get your police check and hurry up, we have all been waiting for you!!!!!!!
Congratulations again, make sure you post here when you have sent the forms!!! Have you sent for the police check yet, you can do it on computer you know!!! Have you done it yet and have you updated the forms yet???
Are they done yet????????? Do them now and stop posting here until its done!!!
Wondered where you were.
Old Apr 8th 2013, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Kaye5
Wondered where you were.
Working, working and more of the same, almost glad to be leaving to have a break but of course worried as I dont have work to go to so it makes it a little more of a worrying time

How are your plans going, you were so organised last time I asked and it seemed you had very little to do .

Do you think Vettemaster has done the forms yet
Old Apr 8th 2013, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Working, working and more of the same, almost glad to be leaving to have a break but of course worried as I dont have work to go to so it makes it a little more of a worrying time

How are your plans going, you were so organised last time I asked and it seemed you had very little to do .

Do you think Vettemaster has done the forms yet
If not he will be in for trouble, right?
Old Apr 8th 2013, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Conmar
If not he will be in for trouble, right?
After waiting this long for his med results, yes, I will personally go there and fill them in myself for him

Do you think he is gone into hiding
Old Apr 8th 2013, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

After waiting this long for his med results, yes, I will personally go there and fill them in myself for him

Do you think he is gone into hiding
Now for sure
Old Apr 8th 2013, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

AVACON is on a distinguished road

I would imagine they wanted the updated forms to see if anything has changed and to start the security checks Only thing that has changed since PR App submitted is my lack of hair after pulling it all out. OH has not developed any grey hair yet which is surprising
Vettemaster

I guess you're right, they are just making sure nothing has changed as in family composition, non-accompanying children etc.

Congrats for the forthcoming PPR!
Old Apr 8th 2013, 8:47 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice
Lightbulb Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Sorry guys I had to leave for my night shift. I am at work now. Will catch up with you guys tomorrow afternoon. P.s Violets I have not done the forms yet. My printer is playing up .

Last edited by vettemaster; Apr 8th 2013 at 8:50 am.
Old Apr 8th 2013, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

family_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Conmar
Thanks a lot family_of_4 . When do you intend to move to NS?
We fly 27th June Busy trying to get school/medical records etc.. theres so many things you dont think about!!
Old Apr 8th 2013, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Same here!

Well, we booked removals. Haven't yet worked out how we are going to pay for them.

Still having fun trying to rent somewhere (tent idea still there). Have booked our trains to Yorkshire and London and hotels.

Panicking like mad that we won't get jobs. Not wanting to live in Halifax and everyone telling us we are mad, etc etc.

Family all told (I think - probably forgotten someone). Dad keeps forgetting but has now written it down, so we should be safe there.

Tomorrow - change estate agent to one who will market for sale and let our house at the same time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.