Timescale ideas?

Old Mar 3rd 2008, 5:10 am
Just Joined

simonvdub is a jewel in the roughsimonvdub is a jewel in the roughsimonvdub is a jewel in the roughsimonvdub is a jewel in the rough
Default Timescale ideas?

Hi

I'm in Canada on a TWP and have a PR application with CHC London (AOR Sep '05 with 36 month advised wait time).

I submitted my employment details, employer's letter, etc as per the instructions on this forum asking for fast track processing about 4 weeks ago. I know they've received everything as they've updated my address, etc on their system (I can see when I log onto to view the status of my application).

Any idea how long it takes for them to get back to me after this request? I understand there's no set timescale for this but if there's anyone else on here who's done the same thing and are further ahead than me, can you let me know how long it took for you?

Also, how long should I give them before e-mailing to chase up and would that be a good idea? If so, what e-mail address should I use and what should I put in the e-mail?

Thanks,

Simon.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 5:17 am

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Timescale ideas?

Shouldn't take too long. I think it took us about six weeks. If you can stand it, I'd give it another month or so before you contact them. The fact that they've updated your details means they've got your stuff, so you just have to be patient.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 6:05 am
Bring on the snow!

Rob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonvdub
Hi

I'm in Canada on a TWP and have a PR application with CHC London (AOR Sep '05 with 36 month advised wait time).

I submitted my employment details, employer's letter, etc as per the instructions on this forum asking for fast track processing about 4 weeks ago. I know they've received everything as they've updated my address, etc on their system (I can see when I log onto to view the status of my application).

Any idea how long it takes for them to get back to me after this request? I understand there's no set timescale for this but if there's anyone else on here who's done the same thing and are further ahead than me, can you let me know how long it took for you?

Also, how long should I give them before e-mailing to chase up and would that be a good idea? If so, what e-mail address should I use and what should I put in the e-mail?

Thanks,

Simon.
As Bazz says, be patient. They really don't like to be contacted, just wait it out for another month at least....
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:23 am
Just Joined

simonvdub is a jewel in the roughsimonvdub is a jewel in the roughsimonvdub is a jewel in the roughsimonvdub is a jewel in the rough

OK, thanks. Any idea what the email address to use is?

Simon.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

markan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nice

Bazzz,are you telling me you fast tracked a PR application in 6 weeks. I shall be doing the same but understood it to be 6 to 12 months.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 5:43 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonvdub
Hi

Thanks,

Simon.
Ours was about 2 months ish