Timelines

Old Jun 13th 2004, 3:55 am
Forum Regular

sukhy2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Timelines

I am looking for other peoples experiences of dealing with CHC London.
My wife is sponsoring me and at the moment CHC london are processing my application. What are the timelimes for others in this forum? I have only managed to find 1 person who has a time line. My PR application started processing at CHC London on the 6th of May 2004

Thanks

Sukhy
Old Jun 13th 2004, 5:03 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Timelines

Hi Sukhy

Originally posted by sukhy2
I am looking for other peoples experiences of dealing with CHC London.
My wife is sponsoring me and at the moment CHC london are processing my application. What are the timelimes for others in this forum? I have only managed to find 1 person who has a time line. My PR application started processing at CHC London on the 6th of May 2004

Thanks

Sukhy
Did you look at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/departm...c-spouses.html
it will give you an idea of the processing times in 2003?

No guarantee that your case will fit into the time line, since every case is different.

PMM