Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Old Oct 22nd 2017, 6:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Originally Posted by EngCan
Thanks for that - see that now! In a strange twist of fate this afternoon we actually got the acknowledgement email.

If you want to add ours to the spreadsheet our details are -

Spousal visa - married - received in Mississauga September 12th - AOR October 22nd - our location is Nottingham, UK
Cheers for that. Added to spreadsheet.
Old Oct 23rd 2017, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

Mattc24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi. An exciting update for our timeline! I have just received a letter via email asking for a photocopy of passport photo page and new photographs ready for my CoPR!

It says I should upload to mycic but am I right in thinking this doesn’t work? It does give an address for posting items to London but our application is in Mississauga?

Matt
Old Oct 23rd 2017, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mattc24
Hi. An exciting update for our timeline! I have just received a letter via email asking for a photocopy of passport photo page and new photographs ready for my CoPR!

It says I should upload to mycic but am I right in thinking this doesn’t work? It does give an address for posting items to London but our application is in Mississauga?

Matt
Congratulations! Spreadsheet updated.

You have to send original photos, so can't upload those. Personally, I would upload a scan of the passport AND send a hard copy plus the photos by snail mail.

I would send them to the address you have been given, which is London. AIUI although Mississauga may have processed the application, it is still the London visa office that must issue the CoPR etc.
Old Oct 23rd 2017, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Hurlabrick
Congratulations! Spreadsheet updated.

You have to send original photos, so can't upload those. Personally, I would upload a scan of the passport AND send a hard copy plus the photos by snail mail.

I would send them to the address you have been given, which is London. AIUI although Mississauga may have processed the application, it is still the London visa office that must issue the CoPR etc.
Thank you for the advice!
Old Oct 23rd 2017, 5:16 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hurlabrick
This is correct.
Old Oct 23rd 2017, 6:24 pm
Just Joined

416 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, just some info to keep the spreadsheet updated. After now 10 weeks since decision made, I received the same request as Mattc24. Email stated to upload the passport page to MyCIC but must mail the photos to the London address.

Thanks Hurlabrick for the advice. Will also include a photocopy of the passport with the pictures.

Any datapoints on how long to receive COPR once these are submitted?
Old Oct 23rd 2017, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by 416
Hi, just some info to keep the spreadsheet updated. After now 10 weeks since decision made, I received the same request as Mattc24. Email stated to upload the passport page to MyCIC but must mail the photos to the London address.

Thanks Hurlabrick for the advice. Will also include a photocopy of the passport with the pictures.

Any datapoints on how long to receive COPR once these are submitted?
I would guess at days to a couple of weeks following receipt in LVO. Spreadsheet updated
Old Oct 23rd 2017, 7:18 pm
Just Joined

Thank you.
Old Oct 23rd 2017, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

AshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond repute

AND..... I too got the same communication today, to upload Passport page and any changes via CIC and send photos to London... YIPPEEE

We're all in this together!! LOL
Old Oct 24th 2017, 5:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AshMyl
AND..... I too got the same communication today, to upload Passport page and any changes via CIC and send photos to London... YIPPEEE

Old Oct 24th 2017, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by AshMyl

Congratulations, spreadsheet updated.

Looks like Mississauga may have woken up!
Old Oct 24th 2017, 1:43 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously, what a flurry of new app updates!!! :O
Old Oct 24th 2017, 1:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SchnookoLoly
Seriously, what a flurry of new app updates!!! :O
Yes, but only after a serious drought!
Old Oct 24th 2017, 2:01 pm
Just Joined

Anyone been able to upload the passport copy to MyCIC, there is no option to upload even in the "submitted application" secion.

Email mentions if you have a Canadian mailing address and are planning to be in Canada for at least 3 months, documents + passport (not copy) can be sent to CPC Ottawa. As I am currently in Toronto I am going with this option.

The race is on...
Old Oct 24th 2017, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

Just trying to upload documents myself but it seems the service is down at the moment.

A quick query... i have read the letter several times to try and make sense if it all but there is a section that says a self addressed A4 envelope must be included in the package sent by mail but from what i can tell this is only if you are sending everything via mail as opposed to through mycic, am i correct?

Thanks
Matt.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.