Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Old Jul 29th 2017, 6:46 am
Just Joined

FariRag is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Hello, so glad I found this forum. I was panicking why its taking so long but after reading everyone's comment and case times I think my application is going pretty normal. You can add me to the 'spreadsheet' as well!

Application Received in Mississauga: March 22 2017
Approved as Sponsor: April 12, 2017
Medical request for Applicant in Lahore: April 21, 2017
Schedule A & Police Certificate requested: April 26, 2017
Medical completed in Lahore: April 27, 2017
Schedule A / Police Certificate issued to Mississauga office: May 11
Application forwarded to London Visa Office: May 29, 2017
Started 'Processing' Application: May 31, 2017

Now I am waiting... Haven't received any correspondence since May 29, 2017. Does anyone know when I should hear something based on anyone else's experience?
Old Jul 29th 2017, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FariRag
Hello, so glad I found this forum. I was panicking why its taking so long but after reading everyone's comment and case times I think my application is going pretty normal. You can add me to the 'spreadsheet' as well!

Now I am waiting... Haven't received any correspondence since May 29, 2017. Does anyone know when I should hear something based on anyone else's experience?
Thank you, added to spreadsheet. It will probably be a couple of months yet before you hear anything solid from London.
Old Jul 29th 2017, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

AshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glendem4
Submitted on 14 Feb.
Received by IRCC on 01 Mar.
Rejected on 01 Apr due to missing information.
Resent on 7 April
Received by IRCC on 21 Apr.
Schedule A requested on 25 May.
Sponsor Approved on 30 May.
Medical required and completed on 19 June.
IRCC received on 23 June.
COPR approved on 25 July
COPR received in the post 28 July.
That's not fair........

Seriously... that is amazing timeframe and good luck. Happy for you that it has gone through so fast. We are in the system since Jan and are sitting at 'Background Check'...BUT... someone on here has a bet on that it will be through in Aug.... No matter what, the new system seems to be a lot slicker than the previous one.
Old Jul 29th 2017, 3:43 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Hurlabrick
Thank you, added to spreadsheet. It will probably be a couple of months yet before you hear anything solid from London.
Great can you please forward me the link because I don't see the spreadsheet update under the 2017 tab and yes fingers crossed! I will update you here if I hear more news
Old Jul 29th 2017, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute

Great can you please forward me the link because I don't see the spreadsheet update under the 2017 tab and yes fingers crossed! I will update you here if I hear more news
Huh? If you can see the 2017 tab, you are in row 31.....
Old Jul 30th 2017, 3:45 am
Just Joined

Huh? If you can see the 2017 tab, you are in row 31.....
Ohhh thats ours?? I had no idea!! So this was already there before I posted on here? I thought people were posting on here and thats when you were adding them on or something. Sorry I have no idea how any of this works..its also my first time using forums
Old Jul 30th 2017, 5:21 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh thats ours?? I had no idea!! So this was already there before I posted on here? I thought people were posting on here and thats when you were adding them on or something. Sorry I have no idea how any of this works..its also my first time using forums
Hurlabrick added you when you gave your timeline

Welcome to BE, by the way!
Old Jul 30th 2017, 8:57 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Siouxie
Hurlabrick added you when you gave your timeline

Welcome to BE, by the way!
I know I asked to add me but line 31 person by the name of "ahsan" from "Sialkot, PK" was already there. His/her dates matches my dates coincidently but that is not me...Because Line 31 person info existed before I posted here. I was under the impression my name was gonna be added after I post here right below Line #31. I provided the dates and my city is Lahore not Sialkot if #31 is me. Sorry for the confusion maybe I made it more clear this time.

FariRag

Last edited by FariRag; Jul 30th 2017 at 9:00 am.
Old Jul 30th 2017, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

I know I asked to add me but line 31 person by the name of "ahsan" from "Sialkot, PK" was already there. His/her dates matches my dates coincidently but that is not me...Because Line 31 person info existed before I posted here. I was under the impression my name was gonna be added after I post here right below Line #31. I provided the dates and my city is Lahore not Sialkot if #31 is me. Sorry for the confusion maybe I made it more clear this time.

FariRag
Perhaps you are unfamiliar with spreadsheets?

Your main entry is on the tab marked '2017' in row 31 as I said. All sheets are kept in the order of the received date at Mississauga, so it may be in future that we add someone with an earlier date, so a new row will be inserted and you will move down etc.

You are also shown in a 'view' sheet called PK 2017, this only shows Pakistan entries, and because there are fewer people that are Pakistan only, there are fewer rows etc.
Old Jul 30th 2017, 2:40 pm
Just Joined

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with spreadsheets?

Your main entry is on the tab marked '2017' in row 31 as I said. All sheets are kept in the order of the received date at Mississauga, so it may be in future that we add someone with an earlier date, so a new row will be inserted and you will move down etc.

You are also shown in a 'view' sheet called PK 2017, this only shows Pakistan entries, and because there are fewer people that are Pakistan only, there are fewer rows etc.
Ohh i got it now! Understood and yes I am not familiar with this at all so thank you for telling me! Any future updates you will find out or do I post here?

Thanks for answering all my questions so soon!
Old Jul 30th 2017, 2:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ohh i got it now! Understood and yes I am not familiar with this at all so thank you for telling me! Any future updates you will find out or do I post here?

Thanks for answering all my questions so soon!
No problem. Just make a new posting here with any updates you have, one of us will spot this and update the spreadsheet. Best of luck with the sponsorship, it is a slow and frustrating process, but you will get there in the end I am sure.
Old Jul 30th 2017, 3:01 pm
Just Joined

No problem. Just make a new posting here with any updates you have, one of us will spot this and update the spreadsheet. Best of luck with the sponsorship, it is a slow and frustrating process, but you will get there in the end I am sure.
Thank you!! I really appreciate everyone's work on here... keep it up guys!!!
Old Jul 31st 2017, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

Beardyman is an unknown quantity at this point

Good morning all,

I have a few questions I am using the wiki which goes through all the forms but finding some answers not there.

Firstly on IMM 008 DEPENU (applicant's dependant/declaration form) question "Dependant type" non of the options make sense to me. Type A/B/C or Type 1/2?

On the same form it asks for a national indentity document after passport, is this a driving license for instance?

And on another form IMM 0008 ENU_2D (General application form) question 3 asks how many family members am I including in the form, do I state just myself or?

And if I have no fax number should I leave it blank?

It is also asks where you intend to live, we know we want to live in BC but unsure of what city and town as to yet, do we have to put one now?

Also it later asks for intended occupation, I have no idea what I will do out there yet, I have a few ideas but obviously depending on applications I can't say. What do I do here?

Then it says dependants? Do I put my spouse here (she's a Canadian resident)?

Thanks in advance, sorry for all questions just I do have wiki up with me just some things not answered.
Old Jul 31st 2017, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

glendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond repute

If you have no dependents and your spouse is Canadian, you need to complete the following forms

IMM5669E
IMM5589E
IMM5532E
IMM5406E
IMM1344E
IMM0008ENU_2D

British do not have a National Identity document, just leave the form blank

IMM 0008 ENU_2D Number of family members = 1

Leave FAX Number blank if you have no Fax Number

You need to identify a City you intend to live in.

For BC , I would just put Vancouver as that is more than likely your gateway into BC.

Put your current occupation on the form.

You have NO dependents.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you need any help. I managed to complete the whole process in 95 days.
Old Jul 31st 2017, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

Beardyman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by glendem4
If you have no dependents and your spouse is Canadian, you need to complete the following forms

IMM5669E
IMM5589E
IMM5532E
IMM5406E
IMM1344E
IMM0008ENU_2D

British do not have a National Identity document, just leave the form blank

IMM 0008 ENU_2D Number of family members = 1

Leave FAX Number blank if you have no Fax Number

You need to identify a City you intend to live in.

For BC , I would just put Vancouver as that is more than likely your gateway into BC.

Put your current occupation on the form.

You have NO dependents.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you need any help. I managed to complete the whole process in 95 days.
Perfect thank you so much!

I was thinking do I have to put every family member on it even if they aren't coming?!

Wow 95 days, is that all the forms and acceptance etc etc or just forms and submission?

I will definitely take you up on that, I am so thankful!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.