Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Old Dec 3rd 2017, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

gruffchris is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for the information greatly appreciated.

I tried calling them all day yesterday with no joy. I have left a voice mail and also went on their website and emailed them, I'll book in with them for their next available slot.

Still no joy in linking the account together, today when they unlock again, we're going to try filling everything in and see if that works, as so far we've been doing the bare minimum, starting with name and number.
Old Dec 4th 2017, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

avjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Just another little update: was able to link my account after they reverted to all the screen shots I sent them.
Schedule A requested on Friday (01.12.17), and medical done Friday so assume that should be received by them within the week (according to the doctor). I guess after that its to wait to see where my application gets sent to as SA already given as well
Old Dec 4th 2017, 3:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by avjoy
Just another little update: was able to link my account after they reverted to all the screen shots I sent them.
Schedule A requested on Friday (01.12.17), and medical done Friday so assume that should be received by them within the week (according to the doctor). I guess after that its to wait to see where my application gets sent to as SA already given as well
Spreadsheet updated.
Old Dec 5th 2017, 2:34 am
Just Joined

Emily1987 is an unknown quantity at this point

Finally linked the account after 24 attempts and 45 mins on hold on the phone.
Originally Posted by Emily1987
Ok, thanks. Have just posted

Last edited by Siouxie; Dec 5th 2017 at 3:50 am. Reason: Fixed quote
Old Dec 5th 2017, 5:52 pm
Just Joined

AIRD85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

Just a quick update, I have been sent an email today from CIC and have now linked my application online. I have also sent them my police certificate and the processing office is Mississauga.
Old Dec 5th 2017, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AIRD85
Hello,

Just a quick update, I have been sent an email today from CIC and have now linked my application online. I have also sent them my police certificate and the processing office is Mississauga.
Spreadsheet updated.
Old Dec 6th 2017, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

ShinyAndAttractive is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Hiya

Not sure if there is anything to update on the spreadsheet, but Sched A and PCert submitted yesterday, while medical was completed today.

Unless they ask us for any information additional to the 'standard' requirement, I guess all that is left is to be very, very patient...

SnA
Old Dec 9th 2017, 10:35 am
Just Joined

Emily1987 is an unknown quantity at this point

Schedule a and police check requested Dec 5th. Sent Dec 7th.

Medical requested Dec 6th.

Thanks

pQUOTE=Emily1987;12394078]Finally linked the account after 24 attempts and 45 mins on hold on the phone.[/QUOTE]
Old Dec 9th 2017, 5:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks

pQUOTE=Emily1987;12394078]Finally linked the account after 24 attempts and 45 mins on hold on the phone.
[/QUOTE]

Spreadsheet updated.
Old Dec 11th 2017, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

Beardyman is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know if I should try to contact or reach out to CIC, I just want an update to know if we have progressed to next step or need to resubmit or what.

We sent our application in October and it was received on 30th October, but nothing so far. I'm getting a little restless as my fiancées visa expires in June and we would like to go to Canada together.
Old Dec 11th 2017, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

avjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

pQUOTE=Emily1987;12394078]Finally linked the account after 24 attempts and 45 mins on hold on the phone.
[/QUOTE]

Hi,
Were you able to upload these on your MyCIC after linking or did you send by post?
Old Dec 11th 2017, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

another little update: medical passed
Old Dec 11th 2017, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

another little update: medical passed
updated on MyCIC Friday 08th
Old Dec 11th 2017, 2:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Beardyman
I don't know if I should try to contact or reach out to CIC, I just want an update to know if we have progressed to next step or need to resubmit or what.

We sent our application in October and it was received on 30th October, but nothing so far. I'm getting a little restless as my fiancées visa expires in June and we would like to go to Canada together.
Please refer to the spreadsheet link in my signature line for others timelines. You will see that 5 / 6 weeks without hearing anything is not exceptional. You know they have your application, I am afraid it is a waiting game. Have you tried / succeeded to link your application on GCKEY / MyCIC?
Old Dec 11th 2017, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

updated on MyCIC Friday 08th
Cheers! Spreadsheet updated.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.