Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Old Nov 10th 2017, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

Mattc24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Originally Posted by AshMyl
'You have now been issued your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) form (IMM5292 or IMM5688) for you and all accompanying dependants. Do not make any corrections to the COPR. Do not sign the COPR until instructed to do so by an Immigration Officer at landing.'

WHooooopppppeeeeee.. ehh... achh..ehh...

Ok..got a new message on MyCIC today, and when I went in it was the letter we had all been waiting for.. Above is the opening line of the letter. Just now for the hard copy to appear in the mail.
I had the letter through MyCIC on Wednesday last week and the hard copy arrived on the Saturday morning.
Old Nov 11th 2017, 2:09 am
BE Forum Addict

ChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond repute

Sponsor approved today and confirmation that our application will remain in Mississauga!

Last edited by ChrisBan; Nov 11th 2017 at 2:12 am.
Old Nov 11th 2017, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

ChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ChrisBan
Sponsor approved today and confirmation that our application will remain in Mississauga!
Actually, re-read the message they're only keeping in Mississauga until they receive my Sched A, it is then that they'll confirm the visa office... my bad!
Old Nov 11th 2017, 6:02 pm
Just Joined

FariRag is an unknown quantity at this point

Just an update on my status!
They requested additional information on Nov 10 and asked for additional proof such as:
Conversations, Emails, etc.

Ps. Can the site moderater send me the spreadhseet link.
Old Nov 12th 2017, 12:31 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FariRag
They requested additional information on Nov 10 and asked for additional proof such as:

Here's the link to the spreadsheet

You may find the Wiki helpful for the additional info: Spousal Sponsorship-Canada/FAQ - New Application Forms : British Expat Wiki

Old Nov 12th 2017, 12:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute

Sched A and Medical requested this morning.
Now the fun part trying to find a panel physician I can get to, that doesn't charge extortionate fees and have long waiting lists

AOR went to my gf first, I received a copy a day later.
Spreadsheet updated
Old Nov 12th 2017, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! Spreadsheet updated
Old Nov 12th 2017, 12:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by FariRag

Spreadsheet updated
Old Nov 13th 2017, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

gruffchris is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry for the late reply I've been away.

Yes please put us on the spreadsheet.

We sent the forms on the 9th Oct. Royal mail said they got hem on the 16th Oct, so 4 weeks ago today.

We are married she is canadian and i'm british.

Not sure what other info you might need?
Old Nov 13th 2017, 1:40 pm
Just Joined

HockeyNightInCanada is an unknown quantity at this point

Spouse and dependent medicals undertaken on 3 Nov and showing in GCKey today (13 Nov) as medical passed. 👍 Slowly rolling on!

Can you kindly update the spreadsheet please?
Old Nov 13th 2017, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by HockeyNightInCanada
Spouse and dependent medicals undertaken on 3 Nov and showing in GCKey today (13 Nov) as medical passed. 👍 Slowly rolling on!

Can you kindly update the spreadsheet please?
Good to know, I completed mine on Friday they said would take upto 10 business days to sow
Old Nov 14th 2017, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just to update, today I received the actual request for Schedule A and Police certificate. Feels like moving along fairly quickly though I know the longer wait starts now!
Old Nov 15th 2017, 6:37 am
Just Joined

HockeyNightInCanada is an unknown quantity at this point

I have just received an email with PDF confirming that my UK Outland application will be remaining with CPC Mississauga for processing; I guess that's AOR2 seeing as they already have my application!

'Medical passed' has also shown up in ECAS last night too.
Old Nov 15th 2017, 9:34 am
Just Joined

AIRD85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, I sent my application off on the 16th October, my husband is sponsoring myself and our 2 children as my other child is a citizen by descent due to her date of birth. x
Old Nov 15th 2017, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by gruffchris
Sorry for the late reply I've been away.

Yes please put us on the spreadsheet.

We sent the forms on the 9th Oct. Royal mail said they got hem on the 16th Oct, so 4 weeks ago today.

We are married she is canadian and i'm british.

Not sure what other info you might need?
Added to spreadsheet thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.