Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Old Jan 19th 2017, 8:58 pm
Just Joined

jkoj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Originally Posted by Hurlabrick
Another vote for August 9th I am afraid!
So he read the fine print and it says the date format is DD/MM/YYYY! that settles it - he needs to make a trip by himself to land!
Old Jan 19th 2017, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jkoj
So he read the fine print and it says the date format is DD/MM/YYYY! that settles it - he needs to make a trip by himself to land!
Dodged a bullet there!!
Old Jan 19th 2017, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

Kanukki is an unknown quantity at this point

PS - would you be kind enough to describe in detail (and perhaps email me some screen copies) of how you actually upload on MyCIC? Although I too had MyCIC, I never had to upload anything so I don't know firsthand how this works - I would really like to be able to describe this in detail in the wiki article to help others in future (as some people cannot seem to figure out how to do it). If you PM me, I will let you have my email address.....
I've just checked, and I don't actually have that option on MyCIC! I've had it previously when they've requested documents (e.g. the RPRF fee), but this time they haven't enabled that option. I'll just need to send everything through the post it seems!
Old Jan 19th 2017, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

irfyg is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah! Everyone who applied after my spouse and I are getting accepted! Hope our acceptance arrives soon
Old Jan 20th 2017, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kanukki
I've just checked, and I don't actually have that option on MyCIC! I've had it previously when they've requested documents (e.g. the RPRF fee), but this time they haven't enabled that option. I'll just need to send everything through the post it seems!
Thanks for checking anyway. Yes the problem seems to be that sometimes they enable it sometimes not it is all a bit hit and miss.....
Old Jan 20th 2017, 3:55 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for checking anyway. Yes the problem seems to be that sometimes they enable it sometimes not it is all a bit hit and miss.....
I believe that once you have uploaded the documents requested you are no longer able to use the upload tool, unless they request something further. It's directly linked... get a request and it's active, once uploaded it's not.

Old Jan 20th 2017, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Siouxie
I believe that once you have uploaded the documents requested you are no longer able to use the upload tool, unless they request something further. It's directly linked... get a request and it's active, once uploaded it's not.

Yes, I guessed as much, thanks.

Would be nice if someone has a request for additional information but hasn't uploaded it yet to supply a screen print so we can see what it looks like. It seems to be hit and miss as to whether the visa office enable this feature or not.
Old Jan 20th 2017, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

Tototoro has a reputation beyond reputeTototoro has a reputation beyond reputeTototoro has a reputation beyond reputeTototoro has a reputation beyond reputeTototoro has a reputation beyond reputeTototoro has a reputation beyond reputeTototoro has a reputation beyond reputeTototoro has a reputation beyond reputeTototoro has a reputation beyond reputeTototoro has a reputation beyond reputeTototoro has a reputation beyond repute

Tried to update the spreadsheet but won't let me......anyways, my application has arrived in Mississauga today Jan. 20/17
Old Jan 20th 2017, 4:57 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Would be nice if someone has a request for additional information but hasn't uploaded it yet to supply a screen print so we can see what it looks like. It seems to be hit and miss as to whether the visa office enable this feature or not.
Google is also your friend

Lots of screenshots available!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcen...um=1310&top=23 (detailed instructions)

Last edited by Siouxie; Jan 20th 2017 at 5:01 pm.
Old Jan 20th 2017, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Siouxie
Google is also your friend

Lots of screenshots available!

IRCC has asked me for a new document. How do I submit it? (detailed instructions)

DOH!

Why one earth did I not think of that
Old Jan 20th 2017, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Vulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond repute

Screenshots attached for as far as the 'upload' button itself. Click 'view submitted application' on the first to go through to files you can upload, then select files from the tool. I presume the final one is submit.

I'm vaguely worried that I *have* this, since my letter requested physical ones sent to Mississauga, and I know they received that 2 weeks ago now...
Attached Thumbnails Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London-upload1.png   Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London-upload2.png   Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London-upload3.png  
Old Jan 20th 2017, 5:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tototoro
Tried to update the spreadsheet but won't let me......anyways, my application has arrived in Mississauga today Jan. 20/17
No, there are only a few of us with update rights. Please continue to post updates as you just have, either myself or someone else will pick it up from this thread and make the updates.

Spreadsheet updated.

Could you just please remind me, is it Common law or married and roughly where do you currently live (e.g. London UK etc.).
Old Jan 20th 2017, 5:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Vulcanoid
Screenshots attached for as far as the 'upload' button itself. Click 'view submitted application' on the first to go through to files you can upload, then select files from the tool. I presume the final one is submit.

I'm vaguely worried that I *have* this, since my letter requested physical ones sent to Mississauga, and I know they received that 2 weeks ago now...
Wonderful, thanks. I'll update the wiki page shortly....
Old Jan 20th 2017, 5:15 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Vulcanoid

I think I'd be tempted to upload them regardless of having sent them physically.. don't give them any excuses, lol.

To upload your document:

Sign in to your account
Look for your application under View my submitted applications or profiles
Under the Action column click Check status and messages
At the bottom of the page click View submitted application
Under Supporting Documents you can find:
Document Name: the document we need
Instructions: more information on the type of document and how to get it
Required by: the latest date by when we need to receive the document
Click Upload file to attach your file
Make sure the Details column shows the message Uploaded – Not submitted to IRCC
Click Next
Review & Validate the information
Sign by entering your first name and last name
Click Submit

Old Jan 20th 2017, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

Tototoro has a reputation beyond reputeTototoro has a reputation beyond reputeTototoro has a reputation beyond reputeTototoro has a reputation beyond reputeTototoro has a reputation beyond reputeTototoro has a reputation beyond reputeTototoro has a reputation beyond reputeTototoro has a reputation beyond reputeTototoro has a reputation beyond reputeTototoro has a reputation beyond reputeTototoro has a reputation beyond repute

No, there are only a few of us with update rights. Please continue to post updates as you just have, either myself or someone else will pick it up from this thread and make the updates.

Spreadsheet updated.

Could you just please remind me, is it Common law or married and roughly where do you currently live (e.g. London UK etc.).
We are married. Calgary, Canada

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.