Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline for PR application via PNP route to London, UK.

Timeline for PR application via PNP route to London, UK.

Old Jan 19th 2010, 3:50 am
Forum Regular

ibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the rough
Default Timeline for PR application via PNP route to London, UK.

Hi to all of you

I would be interested to know what would be the next step and timeline if possible of my PR application via PNP (Alberta) sent in December 2009 to London, UK. Any advice or suggestion would be welcomed. In the past most of the PNP applications for PR were being sent to Buffalo but on mine it specified London, UK. Would it make the process longer or it's just the way it is now?

Ibby

Last edited by ibbye13; Jan 19th 2010 at 3:54 am.
Old Jan 19th 2010, 3:54 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Timeline for PR via PNP to London, UK.

Hi

Originally Posted by ibbye13
Hi
Averages 4-9 months for 80% of the cases in London.
Old Jan 19th 2010, 3:59 am
Forum Regular

ibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Timeline for PR application via PNP route to London, UK.

Hi

Thanks PMM. Hope that your words come true as I am on a TWP which will expire on 30th Dec 2010. Or else can I extend my TWP until I get comfirmation of PR? Just worried that I dont manage to get the PR before my TWP expires.

Ibby
Old Jan 19th 2010, 2:33 pm
Just Joined

igotink is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, i sent AINP application to London August 28th received med request october 15th meds done november 19th, passport request Jan 14th 2009 hope this helps
Thanks
Old Jan 19th 2010, 2:54 pm
RN1
BE Enthusiast

RN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to all

Hi to all of you

I would be interested to know what would be the next step and timeline if possible of my PR application via PNP (Alberta) sent in December 2009 to London, UK. Any advice or suggestion would be welcomed. In the past most of the PNP applications for PR were being sent to Buffalo but on mine it specified London, UK. Would it make the process longer or it's just the way it is now?

Ibby
Hey Ibby - our medical requests just came today, I know ours was sent to Buffalo (still no idea how you got London) but they received our application on 9th Sept. Hope that helps.
Old Jan 20th 2010, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Madwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by igotink
Hi, i sent AINP application to London August 28th received med request october 15th meds done november 19th, passport request Jan 14th 2009 hope this helps
Thanks

Sorry AINP?? not in the abreviations on Wikki what does it mean?

Thanks Sarah
Old Jan 20th 2010, 2:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Madwife
Sorry AINP?? not in the abreviations on Wikki what does it mean?

Thanks Sarah

Hi Sarah

Its the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) ...Hope that helps now.

Bye
Old Jan 20th 2010, 3:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by RN1
Hey Ibby - our medical requests just came today, I know ours was sent to Buffalo (still no idea how you got London) but they received our application on 9th Sept. Hope that helps.
Hi

Good for you and it seems that you are always ahead of me in all matters. You remember that you applied for the TWP after me and you got it before me and now its the PR thing ...you are having your meds requests before me ...again..... anyway maybe things are supposed to be that way.....

Hope that London does not delay me as they did for my TWP...how come you got Buffalo....even the lady from HR was telling me to send my completed application for PR to Buffalo. Whether London or Buffalo ...i guess that they both do the same job...

Bye
Old Jan 20th 2010, 8:25 am
RN1
BE Enthusiast

RN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to all

Hi

Good for you and it seems that you are always ahead of me in all matters. You remember that you applied for the TWP after me and you got it before me and now its the PR thing ...you are having your meds requests before me ...again..... anyway maybe things are supposed to be that way.....

Hope that London does not delay me as they did for my TWP...how come you got Buffalo....even the lady from HR was telling me to send my completed application for PR to Buffalo. Whether London or Buffalo ...i guess that they both do the same job...

Bye
Actually I think my PNP went in before yours this time, it was your original TWP that started before mine but finished after!

Did you check the box for applications from within Canada when you sent in your AINP?? Everyone on our unit has had to send to Buffalo so far. If you checked for outside Canada that may be why you got London. Or maybe Buffalo is just too full!!

Take care!!
Old Jan 20th 2010, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

sinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,
We sent out PR application to London too, ours was through NB PNP route - we had the choice of either Buffalo or London as we were here on TWP and we chose London. Our application was sent to London around May 09, had our medical requests through end of June and got passport requests on Aug 11th so about 4 months in total.

Good luck,
Sinead
Old Jan 20th 2010, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sinurt
Hi,
We sent out PR application to London too, ours was through NB PNP route - we had the choice of either Buffalo or London as we were here on TWP and we chose London. Our application was sent to London around May 09, had our medical requests through end of June and got passport requests on Aug 11th so about 4 months in total.

Good luck,
Sinead
Hi to all of you,

Thanks for your timelines....great now i can just sit and forget about it ...
Old Jan 20th 2010, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Madwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud of

Hi Sarah

Its the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) ...Hope that helps now.

Bye
Thanks!! Thought it was something Alberta nominee and programme couldn't work out the I, sorry for being dim

Good luck I am watching with for you.

Sarah x
Old Jan 21st 2010, 12:09 am
Forum Regular

Sarah

Where are you applying if i may ask? Cos your little avatar says North London...I was in East London mainly Walthamstow and Plaistow for the last 20 years.

Ibby
Old Jan 21st 2010, 12:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Sarah

Where are you applying if i may ask? Cos your little avatar says North London...I was in East London mainly Walthamstow and Plaistow for the last 20 years.

Ibby

I am in Sunny Edmonton, just up the road from you, and am going to Victoria in Vancouver Island BC. PM me if you want where are you now?

Sarah x