Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Old Mar 20th 2010, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Originally Posted by tracys
Hi all,

Just recieved e-mail from our lawyer that they have recieved our 120 day e-mail! Am so excited, one step closer to Canada!

They seem to be going through the applications really fast now, wasn't expecting to hear until at least 9th April at the earliest Maybe we will get to Canada in 2010 after all

I can't stop smiling, anyone would think I'd won the lotto Goodness knows what I'll be like if we ever get our visa's

Now how do I go about getting police certs and photos? ......... Any links much appreciated.

Thanks in advance, from a very excited and happy Tracy
Congratulations, Tracy!

Cheers

Martin
Old Mar 21st 2010, 2:16 am
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of

Hi all,

Just filling in police certs and was wondering when they ask for town of birth, is it ok to put London or do they want the area of London as it states on your birth cert and passport?

Thanks

Tracy
Old Mar 21st 2010, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

StopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by tracys
Hi all,

Just filling in police certs and was wondering when they ask for town of birth, is it ok to put London or do they want the area of London as it states on your birth cert and passport?

Thanks

Tracy
I would put whatever matches to your birth cert and passport

More detail the better...

Wouldnt worry about it too much They have your full address and details anyway .. they dont take too long to get these back to you

GL
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 2:13 am
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by StopTheClocks
I would put whatever matches to your birth cert and passport

More detail the better...

Wouldnt worry about it too much They have your full address and details anyway .. they dont take too long to get these back to you

GL
Thanks GL, I checked with ACRO, they said put district as well as town so now just need to get my local chemist to sign our photo's and I can post them off!

Tracy
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 2:22 am
Forum Regular

Gaz67 will become famous soon enoughGaz67 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Martin99
You can probably go ahead and book the medicals, Gaz. However, you will need to take the letter/forms they send you when you actually go for the tests.

Cheers

Martin
Hi Guys

Booked Meds today in Altringham for next Tues 30th March, we would have had to wait 2 weeks or more for Liverpool

Apart from that Altringham is around £300 quid cheaper than Liverpool

So no booze the weekend even though its my lil boys christening

Gaz

Last edited by Gaz67; Mar 22nd 2010 at 2:22 am. Reason: spelling mistake ooops
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

Wags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really nice

Hi Gaz,

Just wanted to say congrats, sorry haven't been around for a couple of weeks to catch up on what's been happening.

All the best for your meds!!

Cheers
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gaz67
Hi Guys

Booked Meds today in Altringham for next Tues 30th March, we would have had to wait 2 weeks or more for Liverpool

Gaz
I'll have a drinky for you!!!
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wags18uk
Hi Gaz,

Just wanted to say congrats, sorry haven't been around for a couple of weeks to catch up on what's been happening.

All the best for your meds!!

Cheers
Cheers Mark its all going to Plan at least

Gaz
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
I'll have a drinky for you!!!
Thanx Lins

Gaz
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 12:24 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys

Gaz
Good luck!
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

Binty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really nice

Good Luck Gaz

Binty
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

LaurenandLuke is an unknown quantity at this point

Morning all,

Just wondering if you can clear something up for us....

We are hoping we should receive our 120 day letter in the not too distant future so we are gathering all the docs together and getting organised.

Ive downloaded the London office specific forms, and I cant see anything there that requests payslips, although on another thread someone has said they have included them

Can someone clarify this for me?

We lost a lot of our payslips and other documents in a flood last year so Im worried if I need them it will cause us a problem, as Ive replaced a lot of the documents but not the payslips

Help!
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Hi Guys

Gaz
Good luck next week, Gaz!

Cheers

Martin
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LaurenandLuke
Morning all,

Just wondering if you can clear something up for us....

We are hoping we should receive our 120 day letter in the not too distant future so we are gathering all the docs together and getting organised.

Ive downloaded the London office specific forms, and I cant see anything there that requests payslips, although on another thread someone has said they have included them

Can someone clarify this for me?

We lost a lot of our payslips and other documents in a flood last year so Im worried if I need them it will cause us a problem, as Ive replaced a lot of the documents but not the payslips

Help!
I did not submit payslips. As long as you have good employer reference letters and any copies of employment contracts etc then you should be fine.

Cheers

Martin
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

LaurenandLuke is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Martin99
I did not submit payslips. As long as you have good employer reference letters and any copies of employment contracts etc then you should be fine.

Cheers

Martin
Thanks Martin,

Yes we have our references all ready, as well as contracts. Phew, that is a relief!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.