Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Old Jan 27th 2010, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

dasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Originally Posted by dasalcedo
I have some news.

CIO Sydney received my application on 20 of November, this application was returned and I got it back today 25 of January. The reason was, as I suspected, that I didn't fill the box "other countries with residence status" as I had to write N/A. The letter was dated 15 of January.

The good news is that I realised about this mistake and resend another application 3 days after sending the first one. Sydney got it on 23 of November. I will see how things will go and let you know.

Cheers

Daniel

Guys... I got the 120 days email letter today for the application they got on 23 of November. I'm sooo happy.

Cheers,

Daniel
Old Jan 27th 2010, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice

Guys... I got the 120 days email letter today for the application they got on 23 of November. I'm sooo happy.

Cheers,

Daniel
Now i'm worried as mine was delivered on 12th November, and i've heard zip!
Old Jan 27th 2010, 10:40 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MapleSauce
If you sent an AEO you will be under Cat 2 so the timeframe may be slightly different. Give it another week and then e-mail them.
Old Jan 27th 2010, 12:25 pm

lancashirebird is an unknown quantity at this point

same as mine and i got mine back on monday
Old Jan 27th 2010, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

Brunti is an unknown quantity at this point

Woohoo finally we got our 120 day e mail today!! Our application was initially submitted back in July but they lost the papers (even though they were sent tracked and signed for). The application was resubmitted on 24th November. Now onto the next stage......
Old Jan 27th 2010, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Thanks - appreciated.

Sitting patiently by my email inbox now!
Make sure you add the CIC to your safe senders list on your email system!
Old Jan 27th 2010, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Cheers,

Daniel
Well done!
Old Jan 27th 2010, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Check out your Spam folders!!
Old Jan 27th 2010, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Brunti
Woohoo finally we got our 120 day e mail today!! Our application was initially submitted back in July but they lost the papers (even though they were sent tracked and signed for). The application was resubmitted on 24th November. Now onto the next stage......
Congratulations!
Old Jan 27th 2010, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice

Originally Posted by Martin99
Check out your Spam folders!!
I've checked spam and junk folders everyday also - but nothing of note has come through.

I'll give it another week. Checked my tracking number yesterday again, and i posted it on 5/11/09 here, and it was delivered by Canada Post on 12/11/09 to CIC.

Is there an email address i can send queries to if nothing turns up by end of next week?
Old Jan 28th 2010, 12:13 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've checked spam and junk folders everyday also - but nothing of note has come through.

I'll give it another week. Checked my tracking number yesterday again, and i posted it on 5/11/09 here, and it was delivered by Canada Post on 12/11/09 to CIC.

Is there an email address i can send queries to if nothing turns up by end of next week?
This is the link for case specific emails.....https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemai...mission=london

Last edited by purple80; Jan 28th 2010 at 12:15 am.
Old Jan 28th 2010, 12:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by purple80
This is the link for case specific emails.....https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemai...mission=london
Thanks - that looks very helpful indeed.
Old Jan 28th 2010, 3:31 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers,

Daniel
Excellent, looks like they have caught up with the xmas lag, to some extent. Was that your first application....did you not send 2 cos you missed out the NA bit?

Fingers crossed, ours will be here soon as ours was received to days after yours, feel nauseous. lns
Old Jan 28th 2010, 5:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
Excellent, looks like they have caught up with the xmas lag, to some extent. Was that your first application....did you not send 2 cos you missed out the NA bit?

Fingers crossed, ours will be here soon as ours was received to days after yours, feel nauseous. lns
Booked our summer flights to Vancouver today, Linsy. We plan to check out White Rock when we are over there.

Cheers

Martin
Old Jan 28th 2010, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

trumptons will become famous soon enough

Booked our flights for May recce to Calgary today! CANNOT wait (just praying we are not rejected in the meantime ) I used the CLUB1 code quoted somewhere on here and got 10% off with Canadian Affair! Whoppeee

Last edited by trumptons; Jan 28th 2010 at 6:19 am. Reason: poor spelling

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.