British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration & Citizenship (Canada) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/)
-   -   Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/timeline-fsw-application-cio-sydney-ns-621358/)

GERA Jan 14th 2010 9:01 am

Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS
 

Originally Posted by julietaba (Post 8247566)
I haven't been on here for ages, tried to forget about it after our forms were returned from Sydney and had to resubmit as we stupidly forgot something. Back on track now though as we got our 120 letter on Tuesday. What a relief!!! Hopefully this time we won't forget anything this time and it will go smoothly. Now we are planning a holiday to Canada in April/May :) Yipeeeee!!!

How do you insert your timeline???

go to your profile and then edit signature

NYC2UK Jan 14th 2010 1:22 pm

Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS
 
Hi Everyone

I just got my 120 days e-mail...so happy can't describe the feeling..:rofl:..Good Luck to all of you...still waiting to hear from CIO, NS.:thumbup:

Miss Clinique Jan 14th 2010 1:28 pm

Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS
 

Originally Posted by NYC2UK (Post 8248159)
Hi Everyone

I just got my 120 days e-mail...so happy can't describe the feeling..:rofl:..Good Luck to all of you...still waiting to hear from CIO, NS.:thumbup:


:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Martin99 Jan 14th 2010 2:14 pm

Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS
 

Originally Posted by julietaba (Post 8247566)
I haven't been on here for ages, tried to forget about it after our forms were returned from Sydney and had to resubmit as we stupidly forgot something. Back on track now though as we got our 120 letter on Tuesday. What a relief!!! Hopefully this time we won't forget anything this time and it will go smoothly. Now we are planning a holiday to Canada in April/May :) Yipeeeee!!!

How do you insert your timeline???


Originally Posted by NYC2UK (Post 8248159)
Hi Everyone

I just got my 120 days e-mail...so happy can't describe the feeling..:rofl:..Good Luck to all of you...still waiting to hear from CIO, NS.:thumbup:

Congratulations to both of you!

julietaba Jan 14th 2010 6:02 pm

Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS
 

Originally Posted by GERA (Post 8247617)
go to your profile and then edit signature

Thank you!! :)

lancashirebird Jan 14th 2010 6:09 pm

Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS
 

Originally Posted by NYC2UK (Post 8248159)
Hi Everyone

I just got my 120 days e-mail...so happy can't describe the feeling..:rofl:..Good Luck to all of you...still waiting to hear from CIO, NS.:thumbup:

WOOOHOOO
looks like i should have mine anyday soon as well, mine should of gone that date, but due to a health thing, was delayed abit ;)
Although i did get a email last night to say our CC date had expired and then a recall one seconds after it, so looks like ours is being looked at :)

Lets just hope we get that email anyday now :)

Bali2010 Jan 14th 2010 9:00 pm

Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS
 

Originally Posted by GERA (Post 8247502)
Hello to all !! Today I checked my inbox and there was my 120 day email to submit my documents to local visa office...Phew what a relief!!


Originally Posted by julietaba (Post 8247566)
as we got our 120 letter on Tuesday. What a relief!!!


Originally Posted by NYC2UK (Post 8248159)

I just got my 120 days e-mail...so happy can't describe the feeling..:rofl:..

Fantastic news for all of you
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edit:
Just called to check my MC - what do you know, there is a transitional transaction clearing for Immigration Canada that should complete tomorrow - yay !:)

Gaz67 Jan 14th 2010 9:28 pm

Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS
 
Gratz all for your 120day letter stage :thumbup:

Gaz

LinsyPinsy Jan 14th 2010 9:49 pm

Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS
 

Originally Posted by Bali2010 (Post 8249287)
Fantastic news for all of you
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edit:
Just called to check my MC - what do you know, there is a transitional transaction clearing for Immigration Canada that should complete tomorrow - yay !:)

Bali,
Looking good!!!!!!!!!!!
linsy

Bali2010 Jan 14th 2010 9:52 pm

Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS
 

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy (Post 8249487)
Bali,
Looking good!!!!!!!!!!!
linsy

Thanks, it looks like they are working hard post Xmas hols now doesn't it
Hope you hear soon too
:fingerscrossed:

the undutchables Jan 15th 2010 12:47 am

Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS
 
Our application for SW Visa was sent to Buffalo ( apparently we were one of the last to be sent there) on 20th March 09, we received confirmation that they had been received on the 29th May.

The immigration company who is dealing with the application checked online and stated CIC haven't started processing it yet.

Has anyone else got an application in to Buffalo about March / April time? I see time lines from Sydney applications getting 120 day letters after 2 months.

PMM Jan 15th 2010 3:37 am

Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS
 
Hi


Originally Posted by the undutchables (Post 8249949)
Our application for SW Visa was sent to Buffalo ( apparently we were one of the last to be sent there) on 20th March 09, we received confirmation that they had been received on the 29th May.

The immigration company who is dealing with the application checked online and stated CIC haven't started processing it yet.

Has anyone else got an application in to Buffalo about March / April time? I see time lines from Sydney applications getting 120 day letters after 2 months.


Unless the "Immigration Company" paid for a CAIPS report , you should be able to check the same information that they can access on Ecas with your file no.

GERA Jan 15th 2010 9:05 am

Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS
 

Originally Posted by Bali2010 (Post 8249287)
Fantastic news for all of you
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edit:
Just called to check my MC - what do you know, there is a transitional transaction clearing for Immigration Canada that should complete tomorrow - yay !:)

Looking reall good Bali!!! I geuss in the coming day or so you will see that email in your inbox!!

trumptons Jan 15th 2010 9:37 am

Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS
 

Just called to check my MC - what do you know, there is a transitional transaction clearing for Immigration Canada that should complete tomorrow
That's very exciting news Bali! I'm so jealous! Our returned form was delivered in NS on Monday. Counting down...:eek:

Bali2010 Jan 15th 2010 6:25 pm

Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS
 

Originally Posted by GERA (Post 8250724)
Looking reall good Bali!!! I geuss in the coming day or so you will see that email in your inbox!!


Originally Posted by trumptons (Post 8250774)
That's very exciting news Bali! I'm so jealous! Our returned form was delivered in NS on Monday. Counting down...:eek:

Thanks - nothing when I got home, but then the working day hasn't end in Canada quite yet, it could easily be next week.
I'm hoping it will be positive - the bad news seems more often to be pre-charge, though not exclusively.

:)


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:14 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.