Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Old Jan 9th 2010, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

StopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant future
Default Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Originally Posted by Glam
We sent our docs back at the start of dec, just wondering how long its likely to take to get the A.O.R nevermind the meds request etc???

Gav.
Hey Gav
Im similar to you....
let me know when you get them.. ill keep an eye out on your posts... would be good to stay in touch
All the best
Sam
Old Jan 9th 2010, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Poppit
Hi Mags1972

Congratulations on getting your medical requests, it will be such a relief for you. No doubt you'll have PR by April ish.

Good luck

Poppit
Thanks Poppit

We were going to visit in July anyway so now looking forward to be able to land then and start making preparations for our new life
Old Jan 9th 2010, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by joinerboy
Hi Mags
Our 'plan' if we can call it that is to look at a location between AB & BC within easy access of the US border & the Rockies hopefully this will give us the best of all '3' worlds.

Regards
Joinerboy
Sounds like you need to be looking at Lethbridge buddy where we are heading, an hour from the US border and the Rockies/Waterton Lake National Park, even Banff not that far, whereva you end up though we will have to come and meet up when we go on our road trip with a rented RV, thats the plan anyway

Mags
Old Jan 9th 2010, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Have you seen the 4*4 RV s on the Canadian Affair website.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by joinerboy
Have you seen the 4*4 RV s on the Canadian Affair website.
No but I'll be sure to have a look
Old Jan 9th 2010, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

Glam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really nice

Originally Posted by mags1972
Hi Gav,
I would imagine you'll be receiving your AOR anytime in the next week or two, ours was a 2 week wait but they've slowed down abit since then, that was back in August, have a look at others timelines on this thread to get some sort of idea

Mags
Cheers bud,

I am so impatient!!!

Gav.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

zippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Glam
Cheers bud,

I am so impatient!!!

Gav.
It shouldn't be long now before you here something. WE submitted our full application to Buffalo on 3rd December 2009 and received AOR on 7th January2010.

I know how frustrating it is playing the waiting game but hey it will all work out in the end. Good luck
Old Jan 9th 2010, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

Glam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really nice

Originally Posted by zippadydoda
It shouldn't be long now before you here something. WE submitted our full application to Buffalo on 3rd December 2009 and received AOR on 7th January2010.

I know how frustrating it is playing the waiting game but hey it will all work out in the end. Good luck
Cheers, fingers crossed for us all

Gav
Old Jan 11th 2010, 10:34 am
UK2MB

NYC2UK is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone

This is just an update for all the peoples who are waiting to hear from CIO, NS. I still didnt get any e-mail of my 120 days letter, but I have trying to check the status of my application since Dec 2009 from CIC web site with my Client ID from my current work permit. Here is the real deal after checking the application status today finally it says Application Received "We received your application for permanent residence on November 2, 2009." They still didn't charged my credit card.

Is this GOOD or BED???

All you opinion will be greatly Appreciated.

James
Old Jan 11th 2010, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute

Our forms was received 10th Nov and forgot to fill in where we want file processed and got forms back today and letter was dated 6th jan so just under 2 months.

Although could kick myself for missing this after I checked forms numerous times completed form today and will post back to them tomorrow
Old Jan 11th 2010, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

GERA is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by NYC2UK
Hi Everyone

This is just an update for all the peoples who are waiting to hear from CIO, NS. I still didnt get any e-mail of my 120 days letter, but I have trying to check the status of my application since Dec 2009 from CIC web site with my Client ID from my current work permit. Here is the real deal after checking the application status today finally it says Application Received "We received your application for permanent residence on November 2, 2009." They still didn't charged my credit card.

Is this GOOD or BED???

All you opinion will be greatly Appreciated.

James
If you never missed out any sections on the form ,I should think you should you should expect a positive email response in the coming days.(Keep your fingers crossed)!!
Old Jan 12th 2010, 12:56 am
Forum Regular

joepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond repute

Another update for the Sydney, NS band of brothers. My status changed to 'in process' as per yesterday (see sig block)
Old Jan 12th 2010, 5:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by joepublic
Another update for the Sydney, NS band of brothers. My status changed to 'in process' as per yesterday (see sig block)
I hope you move forward to medical requests pretty soon!

Cheers

Martin
Old Jan 12th 2010, 5:54 am
Forum Regular

Gaz67 will become famous soon enoughGaz67 will become famous soon enough

Gratz Joe, hopefully im next week since we are nearly the same timeline :0)

Gaz
Old Jan 12th 2010, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Congratulations Joe, its a great feeling to know you're moving, our took 4 weeks before medicals which we just received so good luck to you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.