Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Old Aug 10th 2009, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

Steez1982 will become famous soon enoughSteez1982 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

yeah!!! great to hear they're moving through the queue
Old Aug 10th 2009, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by joepublic
Received my 120-day email today

Me too!!
Old Aug 10th 2009, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

Steez1982 will become famous soon enoughSteez1982 will become famous soon enough

aaaaarrgh this is torture when will i hear?????

now i'm starting to get paranoid that i've been turned down (my case is borderline) and i'll get a letter that will make me very, very sad in a day or two.....
Old Aug 10th 2009, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Steez1982
aaaaarrgh this is torture when will i hear?????

now i'm starting to get paranoid that i've been turned down (my case is borderline) and i'll get a letter that will make me very, very sad in a day or two.....
I have my fingers crossed for you!!
Old Aug 12th 2009, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

Des and Chris is an unknown quantity at this point

Posted ours on June 16th, still not heard anything!
Old Aug 12th 2009, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Des and Chris
Posted ours on June 16th, still not heard anything!
Hang on in there as my experience is that they are now taking a good two months to reply.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

Glam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really nice

Originally Posted by joepublic
Received my 120-day email today
Congrats !!
Old Aug 12th 2009, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

samjr400 is an unknown quantity at this point

Finally heard!!! we have had verbal confirmation that our application has been recommended for processing, soooo happy I could cry, but I wont ill just crack open a bottle! Email or confirmation apparently to follow. They also found our first application which they lost as well!!!!! It has been a long wait since February.
Old Aug 13th 2009, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah

Think we were the first ones on the list this morning because I have an email that says submit full application to London woo hoo
Old Aug 13th 2009, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

Cool! when did you submit application?
Old Aug 13th 2009, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steez1982
Cool! when did you submit application?
June 2nd to Sydney NS CIO although it records the Bank Draft wasn't cashed until June 29th.

Just need to know now if they send you back all of the forms you have already completed as my 120 day email requests all of these forms to be completed and sent to London.
Old Aug 14th 2009, 4:42 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by burton bunch
June 2nd to Sydney NS CIO although it records the Bank Draft wasn't cashed until June 29th.

Just need to know now if they send you back all of the forms you have already completed as my 120 day email requests all of these forms to be completed and sent to London.

Congrats Gaynor, we have not had the original forms back, we took copies of the forms that we sent to Nova Scotia, these we sent on to London, as part of the full application.
Old Aug 14th 2009, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

zippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant future

Think we must be the only people in the world who are not in a hurry anymore to get inital apllication bacK, due to a change of circumstances. A few posts back I was as desperate to hear of news soon. Had all evidence ready for the off as soon a 120 day email received.

Then OH lost his job! AE SW application no longer!!!
He now has to find another skilled job with LMO so we can carry on and so for us the longer it takes to come back from Nova Scotia the better!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all of you who are waitiing. I hope you hear soon.
Old Aug 15th 2009, 4:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by zippadydoda
Think we must be the only people in the world who are not in a hurry anymore to get inital apllication bacK, due to a change of circumstances. A few posts back I was as desperate to hear of news soon. Had all evidence ready for the off as soon a 120 day email received.

Then OH lost his job! AE SW application no longer!!!
He now has to find another skilled job with LMO so we can carry on and so for us the longer it takes to come back from Nova Scotia the better!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all of you who are waitiing. I hope you hear soon.
Very sorry to hear that.

My 120 day email arrived this week so I will be dropping my file off at the CHC in London this coming week. Then another wait begins!!!!
Old Aug 16th 2009, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Martin99
Very sorry to hear that.

My 120 day email arrived this week so I will be dropping my file off at the CHC in London this coming week. Then another wait begins!!!!

By the way, does anyone have experience of using the drop-box at the CHC in London? How long is the queue/wait?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.