British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration & Citizenship (Canada) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/)
-   -   Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/timeline-fsw-application-cio-sydney-ns-621358/)

humanist Oct 6th 2009 7:36 pm

Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Originally Posted by EVA3695 (Post 7994765)
Charlie - great news - I checked my E-cas having still not recieved an AOR and they started processing my application 28th Sep 2009 - so a few short days ahead of yours......!
Wooooooooo-hoooooooooooooo.
Also, I have my first job interview in 30 mins. Today could be a lucky day! :thumbsup:

Interesting that some people don't seem to get an AOR and others do :blink:

Good luck with your application!

purple80 Oct 6th 2009 10:47 pm

Charlie - great news - I checked my E-cas having still not recieved an AOR and they started processing my application 28th Sep 2009 - so a few short days ahead of yours......!
Also, I have my first job interview in 30 mins. Today could be a lucky day! :thumbsup:

Great news, good luck with the interview. :thumbsup:

Martin99 Oct 7th 2009 7:18 am

How did the interview go?

Cheers

Martin

Gaz67 Oct 7th 2009 6:36 pm

Hi guys finally sent off all my docs to London today , fingers crossed it will be a speedy process for me and for you all to :)

Thanx for all the help in gathering my bits n pieces together over the weeks and months :)

Will keep you informed of my status along the way :)

cheers

Gaz

just logged onto postoffice.co.uk

Track & Trace
Results
Item ZW134984893GB was posted at Simonswood House L32 8RN on 07/10/09and is being progressed through our network for delivery.;

nice to see things are working!!

EVA3695 Oct 7th 2009 8:42 pm

Originally Posted by Martin99 (Post 7996153)
How did the interview go?

Cheers

Martin

I got the job.! Start tomorrow - its at the village pharmacy so a good way to get to meet people...albeit sick ones.! ;)
What a great week so far.

Martin99 Oct 8th 2009 12:52 pm

Originally Posted by EVA3695 (Post 7998175)
I got the job.! Start tomorrow - its at the village pharmacy so a good way to get to meet people...albeit sick ones.! ;)

Well done, Eva! That will make immense difference to your life over there.

Charlie, you and I are all on pretty much the same timelines so I will keep following your progress.

Cheers

Martin

Martin99 Oct 8th 2009 12:53 pm

Originally Posted by Gaz67 (Post 7997882)
Hi guys finally sent off all my docs to London today , fingers crossed it will be a speedy process for me and for you all to :)

Thanx for all the help in gathering my bits n pieces together over the weeks and months :)

Will keep you informed of my status along the way :)

cheers

Gaz

just logged onto postoffice.co.uk

Track & Trace
Results
Item ZW134984893GB was posted at Simonswood House L32 8RN on 07/10/09and is being progressed through our network for delivery.;

nice to see things are working!!

Gaz

Thanks for sharing your timeline on this thread. I hope your application goes smoothly.

Cheers

Martin

EVA3695 Oct 8th 2009 8:39 pm

Originally Posted by EVA3695 (Post 7998175)

Recieved Med Requests in the post today! Stamped 29th Sep date after E-cas changed it to in process.......cant quite believe it!!!!!

purple80 Oct 8th 2009 8:58 pm

Originally Posted by EVA3695 (Post 8001129)
Recieved Med Requests in the post today! Stamped 29th Sep date after E-cas changed it to in process.......cant quite believe it!!!!!

Congratulations, sent you a message on FB....

Martin99 Oct 9th 2009 9:40 am

What a week! Congratulations :thumbsup:

spaa Oct 9th 2009 10:07 am

congrats!

Gaz67 Oct 10th 2009 7:55 pm

Well Done :)

Bali2010 Oct 11th 2009 3:42 pm

Congrats EVA
:D

Gaz67 Oct 11th 2009 4:54 pm

Just wandering where abouts everyone is moving to in Canada , for ourselves its gonna be Kamloops :)

Bali2010 Oct 11th 2009 5:25 pm

Originally Posted by Gaz67 (Post 8008170)
Just wandering where abouts everyone is moving to in Canada , for ourselves its gonna be Kamloops :)

Well, I am aiming for Kelowna, but might be more job dependent if in the end nothing available there. Would still be BC though.