Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Old Jun 29th 2010, 7:42 am
FSW Cat 1

amrskipro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Anyone know, please, if the online progress check gets updated between the 'being processed' is they have opened your file and after they receive the medicals.

I know they have received the RPRF (signed for) and given that we have had our copies of our blood/ urine tests for four weeks we are hoping that our medicals are winging their way through the system but there has been no change to the online update.

All pers experience appreciated
Old Jun 29th 2010, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

powerwrap is just really nicepowerwrap is just really nicepowerwrap is just really nicepowerwrap is just really nicepowerwrap is just really nicepowerwrap is just really nicepowerwrap is just really nicepowerwrap is just really nice

Sent ours on 28th April, heard nothing yet ????
Old Jun 29th 2010, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

kat-b has a spectacular aura aboutkat-b has a spectacular aura aboutkat-b has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by powerwrap
Sent ours on 28th April, heard nothing yet ????
Ah good that's reassuring. Im sure mine must have arrived 21,22 April so hopefully we'll hear soon. I think April was probably a bad time for them because a lot of people thought the rules would change on the 1 May so they probably got loads of applications..... at least i hope that's the explanation :-)
Old Jun 29th 2010, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

ali2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kat-b
Ah good that's reassuring. Im sure mine must have arrived 21,22 April so hopefully we'll hear soon. I think April was probably a bad time for them because a lot of people thought the rules would change on the 1 May so they probably got loads of applications..... at least i hope that's the explanation :-)
You are quite right Kat, I also applied in April exactly 30th April,10 is the receiving date of my application. According to time lines, i believe it will take another 2-3 weeks to finalize our applications.

Last edited by ali2010; Jun 29th 2010 at 3:50 pm.
Old Jun 29th 2010, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

powerwrap is just really nicepowerwrap is just really nicepowerwrap is just really nicepowerwrap is just really nicepowerwrap is just really nicepowerwrap is just really nicepowerwrap is just really nicepowerwrap is just really nice

Originally Posted by ali2010
You are quite right Kat, I also applied in April exactly 30th April,10 is the receiving date of my application. According to time lines, i believe it will take another 2-3 weeks to finalize our applications.
I can possibly stop worrying now !
Old Jun 30th 2010, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

120 day email arrived 30 seconds ago!

WOOP!

Old Jun 30th 2010, 4:13 am
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice

Originally Posted by rubberduckofdeath

WOOP!

Oh congrats!!! i know the wait you've been through!

All the best with the future stages!

MS.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 4:35 am
Adapting slowly...

Funky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of light

WOOP!

Best of luck gathering all those documents. Check, check and check again before sending!!!! And then a wee bit more waiting...
Old Jun 30th 2010, 6:02 am
Just Joined

scents60 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is quite simply the most nerve wracking wait I think I've ever had.

If you're rejected do they do that by email or do they write returning your whole pack?
Old Jun 30th 2010, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

humanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to all

Originally Posted by scents60

If you're rejected do they do that by email or do they write returning your whole pack?
Unfortunately as the process goes on it doesn't get any easier!

Try to relax and be philosophical about it now, it'll make you feel better in the long run.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 6:16 am
Just Joined

scents60 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by humanist
Unfortunately as the process goes on it doesn't get any easier!

Try to relax and be philosophical about it now, it'll make you feel better in the long run.
I kind of flit between que sera sera to frantically checking emails and cc statements
Old Jun 30th 2010, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

humanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to all

I kind of flit between que sera sera to frantically checking emails and cc statements
Yep, I must admit that despite my sage-like advice I do the same thing even after 14 months!
Old Jun 30th 2010, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

heading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to all

WOOP!

CONGRATS !!!
Old Jun 30th 2010, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

jamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nice

WOOP!

Congrats
Old Jun 30th 2010, 10:44 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

They write to you, returning the whole pack.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.