Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Old May 13th 2010, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

Gaz67 will become famous soon enoughGaz67 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
I did actually laugh out loud when I read your post!

Ta, you have really cheered me up.

PS Have telephone interview with present employer tomorrow as a role has come up in Vancouver they want me to fill. AAAhhhh.

lns
Glad I could cheer you up Lins, hope the interview went well??

Gaz
Old May 13th 2010, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

Gaz67 will become famous soon enoughGaz67 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Kaye.

Congratulations!!

Hope you're enjoying your new life Gaz, loving the FB photos, keep em coming!
Its all good Kaye, will keep churning them fb photos out for sure :0)

Gaz
Old May 13th 2010, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

GERA is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Bali2010
Well, I finally have sent my full application off today.
Should be there 9am, will see how RM do.

In the end wasn't as big of a deal as I thought, probably as most of the info I'd had for ages, so feels an anti-climax really.
Wellcome to the waiting club!!All the best
Old May 14th 2010, 12:36 am

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

In the end wasn't as big of a deal as I thought, probably as most of the info I'd had for ages, so feels an anti-climax really.
Well done Bali Now the waiting starts again! we seem to spend all our lives waiting for CIC to contact us.

Your not too far behind us, so will let you know if and when we hear something.
Old May 14th 2010, 2:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Sorry I have not replied to some of you in the last week. Just come back from a week's walking in Scotland. Great to see progress being made by most of us.

Cheers

Martin
Old May 14th 2010, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

trumptons will become famous soon enough

Well done Bali! Good luck x
Old May 14th 2010, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gaz67
Glad I could cheer you up Lins, hope the interview went well??

Gaz
Yip, went well. Got another one on Monday. I've to go into office in Vancouver when we are over in the summer....but they are definatley interested, which is really encouraging.
Thanx for asking

Hows the weather....settling in to your new life?
lns
Old May 14th 2010, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Martin99
Sorry I have not replied to some of you in the last week. Just come back from a week's walking in Scotland. Great to see progress being made by most of us.

Cheers

Martin
where were you in Scotland?
Old May 14th 2010, 8:34 am

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Yip, went well. Got another one on Monday. I've to go into office in Vancouver when we are over in the summer....but they are definatley interested, which is really encouraging.
Thanx for asking

Hows the weather....settling in to your new life?
lns
Good to hear your interview went well. Sounds like its all coming together for you
Old May 14th 2010, 9:42 am

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GERA
Wellcome to the waiting club!!All the best
Originally Posted by Miss Clinique
Well done Bali Now the waiting starts again! we seem to spend all our lives waiting for CIC to contact us.

Your not too far behind us, so will let you know if and when we hear something.
Originally Posted by trumptons
Well done Bali! Good luck x
Thanks everyone.
Time to change my signature now, it was received this am, according to RM tracking.
Old May 14th 2010, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

kamshaft is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by livylegs
Hi there,

we sent our application to sydney on the 9th march and our CC was charged on the 15th April however we still havent received our confirmation email yet so we getting canny worried now
Your initial applications seems to have been quick!!

Mine got delivered on the 23rd of Feb and i havnt heard anything since, been checking my bank account almost everyday to see if they have taken the money out lol.

I just hope they aint lost my application starting to panic even more.
Old May 14th 2010, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

livylegs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kamshaft
Your initial applications seems to have been quick!!

Mine got delivered on the 23rd of Feb and i havnt heard anything since, been checking my bank account almost everyday to see if they have taken the money out lol.

I just hope they aint lost my application starting to panic even more.
Hi Kams

this is so stressful and we only at the beginning lol
I have checked our emails about 10 times a day for weeks I am slowly driving myself around the bend lol

Good luck Kam and as soon as we hear anything I will post it up,xxx
Old May 14th 2010, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

kamshaft is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by livylegs
Hi Kams

this is so stressful and we only at the beginning lol
I have checked our emails about 10 times a day for weeks I am slowly driving myself around the bend lol

Good luck Kam and as soon as we hear anything I will post it up,xxx
At least your CC has been charged, i havnt even got that far lol and i sent mine before you aswell!! as they say "Good things come to thoes who wait!"
Old May 15th 2010, 4:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

where were you in Scotland?
Hi Lins

My wife and I were walking in the Highlands as we rented a place between Inverness and Loch Ness. We also visited Aberdeen where my wife was born. If we had been nearer you we would have made contact but I think you are miles from where we stayed. The weather was not bad as we managed to avoid the rain, although we had hailstones one night!

Well done on the intervew front. Sounds very promising. I have managed to line up a couple of interviews for our trip in late August.

Cheers

Martin
Old May 15th 2010, 7:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Martin99
Hi Lins

My wife and I were walking in the Highlands as we rented a place between Inverness and Loch Ness. We also visited Aberdeen where my wife was born. If we had been nearer you we would have made contact but I think you are miles from where we stayed. The weather was not bad as we managed to avoid the rain, although we had hailstones one night!

Well done on the intervew front. Sounds very promising. I have managed to line up a couple of interviews for our trip in late August.

Cheers

Martin
It's lovely up there. The weather has been great so far this spring. Glad you enjoyed your holiday.
Thats good that you have some interviews lined up for August. Fingers crossed for you.
lns

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.