Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Old May 12th 2010, 11:22 am
Just Joined

asitoja is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Ah, ok. When you said 24k I was assuming you meant dollars and was thinking that you'd had your credit card details stolen!

If they took payment on 21st April then you would normally get the 120 day letter sometime after that, but it may not yet have arrived. Keep a close eye on your junk email folder, and maybe if it hasn't arrived in a couple of weeks contact them.

Good luck.
Hello again, where can I contact them?
Old May 12th 2010, 1:44 pm
Just Joined

asitoja is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pfw
It was quicker than I expected, was expecting to wait around another 3-4 weeks. I'm really not sure why (is FSW2 quicker?)

rkak12, we submitted credit card details with our app. The card was debited a couple of days ago (so we were expecting the letter anyway)
Hi! Have you received your 120 day email already, my credit card was charged last April 21, 2010 but up to now (May 12) I'm still waiting for the 120 day email.
Old May 12th 2010, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

BumbleBeeUK will become famous soon enoughBumbleBeeUK will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
Boyo boyo boy....are we going to have a long wait!!!

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/a...iling-up-again

[
lns
i just read this article... and this paragraph: The loose description of some qualifying jobs, such as "financial manager" and "college instructor" also contributes to an influx of applications, said Mooney. particularly makes me laugh... those are the exact noc codes i have used to apply under... no WONDER i am in the long queue!!
Old May 12th 2010, 9:45 pm

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BumbleBeeUK
i just read this article... and this paragraph: The loose description of some qualifying jobs, such as "financial manager" and "college instructor" also contributes to an influx of applications, said Mooney. particularly makes me laugh... those are the exact noc codes i have used to apply under... no WONDER i am in the long queue!!
oops, me too!

AARGH - just putting all my docs in the file and have lost my photos!!!!!
Hopefully they will be somewhere on my desk tomorrow am.

Last edited by Bali2010; May 12th 2010 at 11:25 pm. Reason: to rant about my disorganisation!
Old May 13th 2010, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

readytomove is just really nicereadytomove is just really nicereadytomove is just really nicereadytomove is just really nicereadytomove is just really nicereadytomove is just really nicereadytomove is just really nicereadytomove is just really nicereadytomove is just really nice

just got an email from my mum (using her as the mailing address) to say we have a letter from CHC. Its either med requests or rejection or request for more evidence. I can't wait the 5 days for it to get here, i need to know now!
Old May 13th 2010, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

livylegs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by asitoja
Hi! Have you received your 120 day email already, my credit card was charged last April 21, 2010 but up to now (May 12) I'm still waiting for the 120 day email.
Hi there,

we sent our application to sydney on the 9th march and our CC was charged on the 15th April however we still havent received our confirmation email yet so we getting canny worried now
Old May 13th 2010, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by livylegs
Hi there,

we sent our application to sydney on the 9th march and our CC was charged on the 15th April however we still havent received our confirmation email yet so we getting canny worried now
Wow, that was quick!

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about but it's easy for me to say that, because I'm not you! We sent ours off 4 1/2 weeks ago so I'm hoping for an email in the next 3-4 weeks.

Good luck to you.
Old May 13th 2010, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rubberduckofdeath
Wow, that was quick!

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about but it's easy for me to say that, because I'm not you! We sent ours off 4 1/2 weeks ago so I'm hoping for an email in the next 3-4 weeks.

Good luck to you.
hi rubber

am just worried my OH hasnt deleted it be mistake thinkin its junk mail lol
yeah its hard not to worry am sure ave aged 10 years since we started this process and we only at the begining lol
Good luck to you too
Old May 13th 2010, 7:10 pm

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I finally have sent my full application off today.
Should be there 9am, will see how RM do.

In the end wasn't as big of a deal as I thought, probably as most of the info I'd had for ages, so feels an anti-climax really.
Old May 13th 2010, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

Can2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
Old May 13th 2010, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bali2010

In the end wasn't as big of a deal as I thought, probably as most of the info I'd had for ages, so feels an anti-climax really.
Good luck hun hope everything goes great for you.xx
Old May 13th 2010, 7:49 pm

Good luck hun hope everything goes great for you.xx
thanks, feels kinda wierd & a bit in limbo, but need to focus on the here & now for a bit, rather than the canada new life
Old May 13th 2010, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

thanks, feels kinda wierd & a bit in limbo, but need to focus on the here & now for a bit, rather than the canada new life
Yeah no what you mean we cant concentrate on our life here for thinking and worrying about getting to Canada!
My OH has a job offer and the company is gonna start the LMO next week so we gonna be even more worried for that been processed especially as we have heard the postive LMO's fell by nearly 50% last year
But we trying to think positive
Old May 13th 2010, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lns
Old May 13th 2010, 8:53 pm

My OH has a job offer and the company is gonna start the LMO next week so we gonna be even more worried for that been processed especially as we have heard the postive LMO's fell by nearly 50% last year
But we trying to think positive
oo, good luck with that

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
Oh good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lns
thanks, time to settle into waiting now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.