Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Old May 4th 2010, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

Gaz67 will become famous soon enoughGaz67 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

[QUOTE=Martin99;8541220]
Originally Posted by Gaz67

Nearly there, Gaz. I bet you are counting down the hours!

Cheers

Martin
I honestly cant wait now, just wanna get on that plane and go forth!!

I will start a photobucket thingy and keep you informed on our whereabouts through the power of jpg

Good Luck to everyone else , whatever stage you are at.

I will continue to use BE long after we settle in Canajun lands afterall you guys on here have made it a "less" stress free immigration process :0)

Cheers
Gaz
Old May 4th 2010, 10:21 am
Just Joined

cornishhouse is an unknown quantity at this point

So pleased! just checked our status (In process from 28th April 2010) slowly but surely I think it's really starting to happen, dare I start getting excited?
Lorraine awesome!
Old May 4th 2010, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cornishhouse
So pleased! just checked our status (In process from 28th April 2010) slowly but surely I think it's really starting to happen, dare I start getting excited?
Lorraine awesome!
Congratulations.

Would you mind adding your timeline into your signature strip so others can compare their timeline experiences with your own?

Cheers

Martin
Old May 4th 2010, 2:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of

Sent supporting docs to CHC London at lunch time, now the wait begins again!

Just wanted to check that we are right not to send any payment now as it went with 1st stage application to Sydney and was taken from credit card when we got our update email.

On the check list our lawyer sent us, it had our payment reciept number printed on the part where they ask for payment .

Tracy
Old May 4th 2010, 2:51 pm
Just Joined

Thank you Martin will sort it out!
Old May 4th 2010, 2:53 pm
Just Joined

OMG it worked! hope this helps!
Cheers
Lorraine
Old May 4th 2010, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cornishhouse
Thank you Martin will sort it out!
Many thanks. It just makes the thread more helpful to others.

I look forward to watching your progress.

Cheers

Martin
Old May 4th 2010, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tracys

Just wanted to check that we are right not to send any payment now as it went with 1st stage application to Sydney and was taken from credit card when we got our update email.

On the check list our lawyer sent us, it had our payment reciept number printed on the part where they ask for payment .

Tracy
Tracy

That is right. No need to send a payment just yet. They will request your PRF around the time of your medical tests.

Cheers

Martin
Old May 4th 2010, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Martin99
Tracy

That is right. No need to send a payment just yet. They will request your PRF around the time of your medical tests.

Cheers

Martin
Cheers for that Martin, feel better now! I seem to be second guessing everything at the moment, goodness knows what I would be like if we didn't have a lawyer doing the hard part for us.

Could have e-mailed them but are 8 hours behind in Vancouver!
Old May 4th 2010, 4:17 pm

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Tracy
Originally Posted by Martin99
Tracy

Cheers

Martin
Good luck Tracy - this saved me asking.
Been working on mine today & should be off in the next week.

Bali
Old May 4th 2010, 5:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bali2010
Good luck Tracy - this saved me asking.
Been working on mine today & should be off in the next week.

Bali
Thanks Bali2010, good luck to you too!
Old May 4th 2010, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

Glam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really nice

Thanks Bali2010, good luck to you too!
WOOHOO!!!!!
At last we have now moved to 'In Process'

Another step in the right direction!!

Cheers,

Gav.
Old May 4th 2010, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GERA
And the wait continues...........................
Seems like they are looking at those who had their AORs at end January, so I think we have about 4-5 weeks of a wait yet. I think things have slowed down considerably compared to Martins timeline.
lns
Old May 5th 2010, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Glam
WOOHOO!!!!!
At last we have now moved to 'In Process'

Another step in the right direction!!

Cheers,

Gav.
Old May 5th 2010, 7:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
Seems like they are looking at those who had their AORs at end January, so I think we have about 4-5 weeks of a wait yet. I think things have slowed down considerably compared to Martins timeline.
lns
I agree, Ins.

It appears that the extra workload caused by the Pakistan applications is now slowing CHC London right down.

Cheers

Martin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.