Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Old Apr 15th 2010, 2:33 am
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of
Default Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Originally Posted by Gaz67
Hopefully the police check comes through soon. will be 3 weeks on thursday since we sent off for them.

Gaz
Police certificates arrived this morning :0 how typical after sending everything else off to CHC yesterday

Anyways just posting them off to CHC London

we wil get a swift PPR

Gaz[/QUOTE]

Hi Gaz, was just wondering why you sent police certs off after med requests? Did you not sent them with the docs for 120 email?

We are waiting for ours, sent request on 29 March, so we can send all our supporting docs.

Tracy
Old Apr 15th 2010, 2:37 am
Forum Regular

Gaz67 will become famous soon enoughGaz67 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tracys
Police certificates arrived this morning :0 how typical after sending everything else off to CHC yesterday

Anyways just posting them off to CHC London

we wil get a swift PPR

Gaz
Hi Gaz, was just wondering why you sent police certs off after med requests? Did you not sent them with the docs for 120 email?

We are waiting for ours, sent request on 29 March, so we can send all our supporting docs.

Tracy[/QUOTE]

Hi Tracy :0)

We had to submit another set of police certificates , as well as go for medicals and send PR fees .... the Certs we sent off with our 120 App had run out, they apparently only last 6 months

Cheers
Gaz
Old Apr 15th 2010, 2:46 am
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Gaz67

Tracy
Hi Tracy :0)

We had to submit another set of police certificates , as well as go for medicals and send PR fees .... the Certs we sent off with our 120 App had run out, they apparently only last 6 months

Cheers
Gaz[/QUOTE]

Thanks for reply Gaz. I thought they lasted a year, better hope they process us quickly once they get our docs or it'll cost us another £70!

Tracy
Old Apr 15th 2010, 4:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by rkak12
Sir , iam new to this forum, need help from you guys. I have sent my application to sydney nova scotia, application reached on 24 march 2010. and i have give my credit card number. i want to know how much time they will take , i have to open my credit card, please guid me.
The best way to assess your likely timeline is by looking at the signature strips of others on this thread. That is why this thread was started.

Cheers

Martin
Old Apr 15th 2010, 8:04 am

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rkak12
Sir , iam new to this forum, need help from you guys. I have sent my application to sydney nova scotia, application reached on 24 march 2010. and i have give my credit card number. i want to know how much time they will take , i have to open my credit card, please guid me.
My timeline sets out the arrival time of the application, date credit card was charged and when I got the 120 day email.

I suspect though that Xmas delayed it a little.

Bali
Old Apr 15th 2010, 10:40 am
pfw
Forum Regular

pfw is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kamshaft
my fsw application got delivered on the 23rd of feb, but i aint heard anything, yours seems to of blasted through the pile lol,
It was quicker than I expected, was expecting to wait around another 3-4 weeks. I'm really not sure why (is FSW2 quicker?)

rkak12, we submitted credit card details with our app. The card was debited a couple of days ago (so we were expecting the letter anyway)
Old Apr 15th 2010, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute

I am still waiting to hear about our FSW sent in Jan and now cos it is taking so long expect it sent back as credit card now expired. Thinking about resubmitting now rather than wait as hubby's TWP runs out in Feb and don't want to loose time
Old Apr 15th 2010, 4:40 pm
Just Joined

rkak12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pfw
It was quicker than I expected, was expecting to wait around another 3-4 weeks. I'm really not sure why (is FSW2 quicker?)

rkak12, we submitted credit card details with our app. The card was debited a couple of days ago (so we were expecting the letter anyway)
Thanks for the response, in which cat you have apply, i have applied in IT Manager. Thanks is advance and congrat for you AOR
Old Apr 16th 2010, 8:02 am
Purpe80 in another life..

Clematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond repute

We received PPR today via email, happy does not go far enough as an expression in our household today.

Woo hoo

Good luck to all of you still waiting.

Clematis
Old Apr 16th 2010, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

Gaz67 will become famous soon enoughGaz67 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Clematis
We received PPR today via email, happy does not go far enough as an expression in our household today.

Woo hoo

Clematis
GRATZ INDEED

GAZ
Old Apr 16th 2010, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Woo hoo

Clematis
Congratulations and welcome to the thread!!!!
Old Apr 16th 2010, 10:45 am
Purpe80 in another life..

Clematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Martin99
Congratulations and welcome to the thread!!!!
Thank you and thank you. Great thread.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

humanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to all

Phew! Had a letter from CIC London this morning asking me to submit two recent photographs ....after which they will submit a medical request!

However,

1. They didn't specify the type of photo, so I'm assuming it'll be the same as with my initial application.

2. In the letter they said I should use 'the enclosed label' when replying. There was no label! So what should I do? I guess I could just use the usual address with my case number on the front maybe.

Either way, I'm happy.

Tim.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

kirbyking46 is an unknown quantity at this point

Woo hoo

Clematis
Congratulations
Old Apr 16th 2010, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

kirbyking46 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Martin99
Great news, KK. I hope you have added them to your safe senders email list.

Good luck from here.

Cheers

Martin
You bet. Thanks again

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.