TIMELINE AFTER MEDICAL

Old Feb 3rd 2009, 1:58 am
Just Joined

phoebe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TIMELINE AFTER MEDICAL

Can anyone tell me the timeline for London after medical. My husband had his Oct. 25th and we have heard nothing yet. Tracked it and London received it Nov. 4th. Our son was approved as our Sponser. Anyone know timeline, can anyone help, very anxious???
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 3:10 am
AB Realtor

Stophie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: TIMELINE AFTER MEDICAL

Originally Posted by phoebe
Can anyone tell me the timeline for London after medical. My husband had his Oct. 25th and we have heard nothing yet. Tracked it and London received it Nov. 4th. Our son was approved as our Sponser. Anyone know timeline, can anyone help, very anxious???
It seems to vary wildly, with no apparent reason as to why. We had our meds last May. Passport request came early August and I think we got our visas in September, and landed in November. This is just one example though, I'm sure some others have waited longer after meds.
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

minimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud of

As already stated, it varies wildly on the mood of the person processing it I think! There doesn't appear to be any logical order in which they are processed. See my timeline for my details.

I hope the wait isn't too long for you.
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

jenkins789 is an unknown quantity at this point

I sponsored my parents they had their medicals begiining of October 08 and the passport request came over end of Jan 09.

It does seem to take them 4-5 months to process all the documents but it is just a formality.

If you haven't recd anything by mid march send the embassy an email.

Good luck
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 5:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

Hi

Passport requests come on an average between a weeks after medicals to a few months. It varies because for some background and security checks take a longer time to complete, and for some they come quite fast.

regs
Old Feb 5th 2009, 5:55 am
Just Joined

phoebe is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: TIMELINE AFTER MEDICAL

Thanks guys for your replies. We still have not heard anything yet. I guess I am worried because we had our first medical in July 08 and my husband was asked to repeat his x-ray and sputum tests, however, the doc refused to take sputum tests because my husband had no cough and he wrote to London to send repeat X-Ray in October and explained all to them. Very frustrating when they will not reply to e-mails, worried and anxious.