Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Time scales for provincial nominee B.C.

Wikiposts

Time scales for provincial nominee B.C.

Old Oct 6th 2013, 2:06 am
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time scales for provincial nominee B.C.

Originally Posted by Dorftrottel
Bring a book anyhow and hope your flight gets in before the rest of the worlds! We made it by 5 mins otherwise could have still been there now!
Not a big line of people in front just that there was not enough staff to process people and it seemed to take forever to get mine and my OH's work permits. But all we landed at 14:40 and got permits, collected our pets and luggage paid the fees and left the airport a few minutes past 16:00.
Old Oct 8th 2013, 1:37 am
Forum Regular

Amtobi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mickey, just a bit off topic, how did you transport your pets? Cargo or on the same flight as you? How was the process of bringing them in?
Old Oct 9th 2013, 4:08 pm
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amtobi
Hi Mickey, just a bit off topic, how did you transport your pets? Cargo or on the same flight as you? How was the process of bringing them in?
Our pets flew in the hold on the same flight as myself and my OH. We flew airtransat and it was $275 per pet, $36 for the inspection of both pets. We had a letter from our vet confirming details of the pets and their rabies status IE date of vaccination, serial number and manufacturer, how long the vaccination lasts.

Fairly easy process
Old Feb 22nd 2014, 10:56 pm
Just Joined

confusedimmigrant is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Mikey.. Which country did you fly from ? $275 is cheap as chips.. I am paying $2700 to fly my spoodle over !! So worried !!