Time from 90 day letter to meds?

Old Jul 9th 2007, 5:26 am
Every day's a school day

cheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Time from 90 day letter to meds?

Just wondering what the average time from 90 day letter issue... to issue of meds..im now at 7 months and 1 day!..anyone been waiting longer..feel free to add your waits either short or long..many thanks.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 7:34 am
Since 010205

l i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nice
Default Re: Time from 90 day letter to meds?

Hi there

Our 90 day letter was dated exactly the same as yours - 8th Dec. We received our med request on 30th May. I did send a query e-mail to CHC on 5th May, we never had a response to the e-mail itself but then got the meds a few weeks later. Coincidence? Perhaps worth a try if you haven't already done so.

Everything crossed for you and everyone else waiting. Just holding out for our PPR now ...... seems there is always something to wait for
Old Jul 9th 2007, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

cneldred will become famous soon enough

My agent sent an email to CHC in London in May or June asking for an update, since our 90 day letter was 15th Jan 07. The reply we got from CHC was that it can take up to 4 months from the 90 day deadline, therefore 7 months should be tops. Hopefully any day now for you, maybe they can sneak mine in with yours.

Chris
Old Jul 9th 2007, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

Karen1 will become famous soon enough

Sneak mine through as well.

I emailed them again last week but have not received a reply.

Good luck everyone.

Karen
Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:27 am
Every day's a school day

cheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond repute

i did email chc on numerous occasions but they have never replied!!:curse:
Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:54 am
Just Joined

sabden tom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya,

Our timeline is very similar and we've just been told today that 'up to' 6 months from submission of 90 day update so that fits with the 4 months from 90 day deadline. You really should be hearing something any day now.

Frustrating I know but after all this time, it's finally coming around to our turn

Good Luck with it.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

giggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nicegiggimickey is just really nice

Originally Posted by cheeky_monkey
Just wondering what the average time from 90 day letter issue... to issue of meds..im now at 7 months and 1 day!..anyone been waiting longer..feel free to add your waits either short or long..many thanks.
Hiya,

Our agent told us we will get our meds several months after the 90 day letter, which means we should hear by 15th Aug. So it looks like we have all been told similar information. It will happen soon - keep the faith!!!
Old Jul 16th 2007, 5:55 am
Every day's a school day

now 7 months and 8 days!...any odds on making 8 months?
Old Jul 16th 2007, 9:40 am
Just Joined

Wink Re: Time from 90 day letter to meds?

Keep the faith!!

We got our med requests 12th July - not been online for a few days, still reeling from the shock that something is finally moving

Fingers crossed for you all ...... our time is near

Andrea & Tom
Old Jul 16th 2007, 9:47 am
Every day's a school day

im pleased for you...but there is always something depressing when somebody else who has jus got their medicals..tells you it will be your turn soon...esp when ive heard it some many times over the last 3-4 months..and when lots of ppl with much later aor than mine have been getting meds....i think im the only dec 06 90 day letter left
Old Jul 16th 2007, 9:56 am
Just Joined

Post Re: Time from 90 day letter to meds?

Cheeky Monkey,

I didn't mean to rub salt into the wounds to your long wait. I know words can't do justice when all you want is that damned letter to drop through the letter box.

I know it's often fruitless but it may well be worth chasing London direct. In Canada News they have printed in the Embassy section that anyone with applications earlier than 'whatever' date who have sent 90 Day Updates but haven't received anything back should chase. Can't remember the date of the top of my head but it's not much before April 2005.

Good Luck with it. Fingers crossed it's just stuck in the post with the latest strike?? Am I too optimistic... probably.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

dentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud of

sent all paperwork in on 30th march , never recieved any notification of acceptance or 90 days !! got med requests june and have been done and sent back , awaiting next letter !!. we are here on work permits though.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 10:23 am
Every day's a school day

Originally Posted by sabden tom
Cheeky Monkey,

I didn't mean to rub salt into the wounds to your long wait. I know words can't do justice when all you want is that damned letter to drop through the letter box.

I know it's often fruitless but it may well be worth chasing London direct. In Canada News they have printed in the Embassy section that anyone with applications earlier than 'whatever' date who have sent 90 Day Updates but haven't received anything back should chase. Can't remember the date of the top of my head but it's not much before April 2005.

Good Luck with it. Fingers crossed it's just stuck in the post with the latest strike?? Am I too optimistic... probably.
ive tried contacting chc on numerous occasions but surprise surprise they have neva replied!
Old Jul 16th 2007, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cheeky_monkey
I know it's no comfort but ours took around 5 months from submission of 90-day materials to med requests.

Simon & Laura
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:31 am
Every day's a school day

there goes another week and not heard anything??....ive heard ppl comment on here about emigrate magazine stating if you are a dec 2006 90 day letter chc request that you contact canada house???...but how can you if they are uncontactable??...ive tried emails phone messages etc..but to no avail!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.