Wikiposts

They're here.....

Old Sep 19th 2008, 11:22 pm
Just Joined

savageer13 is a jewel in the roughsavageer13 is a jewel in the roughsavageer13 is a jewel in the roughsavageer13 is a jewel in the rough
Default They're here.....

Hey guys, the envelope arrived this morning!! TWP's granted...woo hooo...

Hope to land early November.

I applied for concurrent processing of TWP & LMO end of August, +ve LMO received 8th September, but never sent it off!! (awaiting some sort of confirmation of receipt of TWP application from CHC), i'm assuming CHC have got access to LMO's that have been granted?

4 weeks from application to receiving TWP's......to everyone that's still waiting, keep the faith, they're coming through!!!
Old Sep 20th 2008, 1:30 am
has got PPR yay baby !!!!

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of
Default Re: They're here.....

thats brill , enjoy a beer or 5 tonite , lol xxxx
Old Sep 20th 2008, 5:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by savageer13
Hey guys, the envelope arrived this morning!! TWP's granted...woo hooo...

Hope to land early November.

I applied for concurrent processing of TWP & LMO end of August, +ve LMO received 8th September, but never sent it off!! (awaiting some sort of confirmation of receipt of TWP application from CHC), i'm assuming CHC have got access to LMO's that have been granted?

4 weeks from application to receiving TWP's......to everyone that's still waiting, keep the faith, they're coming through!!!
CONGRATULATIONS savageer13 - that's excellent news and no doubt great encouragement to those waiting in line behind you. What are you coming over to do? Don't know if you have been out this way before but if not, our blog (link in sig line below) will give you a small taste of life out here or else remind you of what you will soon be rediscovering!

Hope the move across goes great.

Kind regards,

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Sep 20th 2008, 9:37 am
Just Joined

savageer13 is a jewel in the roughsavageer13 is a jewel in the roughsavageer13 is a jewel in the roughsavageer13 is a jewel in the rough

Hey Eamonn and Janet, thanks for the congrats. OH and I have read your blog, nice job.

Got a job with ATI Telecom in Calgary, just got to finalise details with them. The job offer was "Calgary Area", bit vague, but once i know where they want me, we can start sorting out somewhere to rent etc...

All tips, hints and info gladly received

regard,

Simon
Old Sep 20th 2008, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Eamonn and Janet, thanks for the congrats. OH and I have read your blog, nice job.

Got a job with ATI Telecom in Calgary, just got to finalise details with them. The job offer was "Calgary Area", bit vague, but once i know where they want me, we can start sorting out somewhere to rent etc...

All tips, hints and info gladly received

regard,

Simon
Hi Simon,

Telecomms eh!...I (Eamonn) spent 18 years with BT before coming over here (nowt technical though - can barely wire a plug!) Don't tell me you're jumping off the good ship BT as well?!

Calgary area is indeed a tad vague but once you know more, feel free to get in touch by Private Message or by email (address is on the blog) and we will be happy to do what we can in terms of advice and practical assistance re renting and so on.

Kind regards,

Eamonn (& Janet).
Old Sep 20th 2008, 8:28 pm
Just Joined

Yep, 20 years as an engineer at BT (Openreach as it is now). The good ship BT is about to hit the iceberg and join the Titanic, so i thought it was time to man the lifeboats!! Still loving the work but not the ethics!!

regards,

Simon
Old Sep 21st 2008, 4:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Yep, 20 years as an engineer at BT (Openreach as it is now). The good ship BT is about to hit the iceberg and join the Titanic, so i thought it was time to man the lifeboats!! Still loving the work but not the ethics!!

regards,

Simon
Perhaps the last person to leave will switch the lights off eh!

As a fellow BTer, anything you need to help you get sorted here, feel free to give me a shout.

Eamonn.