Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Is there any way of finding out the status of your application

Is there any way of finding out the status of your application

Old Jan 28th 2010, 2:24 am
happy daisy

spankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud of
Default Re: Is there any way of finding out the status of your application

we're in the same boat: app couriered on 23 Nov, delivered Sydney on 28 Nov, still no sign of any activity
we all hear from them soon
Old Jan 28th 2010, 5:05 am

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Is there any way of finding out the status of your application

I had this email this morning as I enquired as to why my e-cas was not updated bcause I couldn't see that they had my meds ( probably annoyed them too)

"Your medical exam results have been received.

e-Cas is for applications processing within Canada only.

Immigration cases being processed in Visa offices outside Canada use a system different from that used to process similar applications in Canada. As a result, the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) does not reflect the status of cases being processed in Buffalo.

Do not use the CIC e-Cas on-line change of address system. Your new address will not be downloaded to your file in Buffalo.

Regards,"

hope this helps