Thanks BritishExpats

Old Nov 10th 2017, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

KenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really nice
Default Thanks BritishExpats

More than 14 years ago I was looking for information about the "Pre-Grant Letter" that was sent to me by Ausralian Immigration.
at that time i found a website where people ask questions and some other people answer them which is britishexpats.com
I asked my first question
http://britishexpats.com/forum/immig...letter-154812/

after that britishexpats has become my source of reliable infotmation in everything.
I asked about the Ausralian PR and then the Citizenship, renting houses, trips, politics and so many other things.
I have been using britishexpats since then as main reference.

after around 14 years in Australia, I applied for immigration to Canada and britishexpats was the place to ask and seek information.
Yesterday my CIC account status has changed to "Approved"

I want to thank britishexpats and every member who helped me during all these years

Thanks
Old Nov 10th 2017, 11:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thanks BritishExpats

You're welcome.
Old Nov 10th 2017, 3:58 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KenA
More than 14 years ago I was looking for information about the "Pre-Grant Letter" that was sent to me by Ausralian Immigration.
at that time i found a website where people ask questions and some other people answer them which is britishexpats.com

after that britishexpats has become my source of reliable infotmation in everything.
I asked about the Ausralian PR and then the Citizenship, renting houses, trips, politics and so many other things.

after around 14 years in Australia, I applied for immigration to Canada and britishexpats was the place to ask and seek information.

I want to thank britishexpats and every member who helped me during all these years

Thanks
Congratulations! So pleased to hear that we were able to help you in your journey!

Thank you for taking the time to post - it's appreciated!

Old Nov 21st 2017, 6:33 pm
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

Great that you have found this site so useful and have passed on your thanks to all those that contribute. When we applied years back we found BE to be the best source of Immigration & Citizenship information online and I stand by that today.

Probably like yourself, I'm always pleased to add a bit of info, by way of a small token of payback, if I learn anything new in the process.

Last edited by james.mc; Nov 21st 2017 at 7:47 pm.
Old Nov 21st 2017, 7:16 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by KenA

Thanks
Well thank you for the thank you to all the lovely people who make the wheels of BritishExpats turn.

Have some BE karma.