Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Thank you GOD! I freaking GOT IT!!!! GOT IT!!!!

Thank you GOD! I freaking GOT IT!!!! GOT IT!!!!

Old Apr 6th 2005, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Thank you GOD! I freaking GOT IT!!!! GOT IT!!!!

Originally Posted by dextroyer
I cannot believe just 2 days ago I was worrying about my student visa expiring before I got my PPR.

Today I receive my FEDEX envelope with my Pastport Request!! The whole porcess has taken 9 months Here's my timeline:

Applied: July 2004
AOR: August 2004
Medicals: Feb 2005
Police Certificate: March 2005
PPR: April 2005
Visa Stamp: ??

Thank you Andrew Miller, Jim Humphries, PMM and all the wonderful people that have answered so many questions and concerns from people like me. THANK YOU so much!!

If anyone has questions let me know!

hey Dex!!! congrats buddy!!! I am reading so many successful stories that every time I wonder how great feeling should be receiving such envelope!!
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:22 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all
Default Re: Thank you GOD! I freaking GOT IT!!!! GOT IT!!!!

Originally Posted by cryout
hey Dex!!! congrats buddy!!! I am reading so many successful stories that every time I wonder how great feeling should be receiving such envelope!!
Wow Dex, I think this is definitely the fastest SW I have read about in a long time, if ever.

Congrats, and thanks for sharing the good news, some Karma to you for that.