Thank you all!

Old Apr 22nd 2005, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

Jassy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thank you all!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU ALL for answering on my questions and concerns. Thank you forum, you are great.

I went with my husband to Buffalo to get his passport stampped. When we returned back after 1:30 to pick up the passport, we received one big fat envelope. When I opened up, there is was, all of our pictures (over 45), cards, letters and other proof (plane tickets, hotel receipts ect.) that we included in our application. I was really surprised and happy, but yes, we got it all back. Buffalo part was easy, landing part was even easier, accept Americans giving hard time with exporting of his car.

Thank you all once again.

Jassy
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Thank you all!

Originally Posted by Jassy
I just wanted to say THANK YOU ALL for answering on my questions and concerns. Thank you forum, you are great.

I went with my husband to Buffalo to get his passport stampped. When we returned back after 1:30 to pick up the passport, we received one big fat envelope. When I opened up, there is was, all of our pictures (over 45), cards, letters and other proof (plane tickets, hotel receipts ect.) that we included in our application. I was really surprised and happy, but yes, we got it all back. Buffalo part was easy, landing part was even easier, accept Americans giving hard time with exporting of his car.

Jassy

*VBS*~ = (very big smile). .i am so happy for you..and also am very happy that you got all your photos tickets etc back...*S*....will be something to keep forever .......good luck with your future together in CANADA~
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 6:53 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank you all!

Originally Posted by Jassy

Jassy
I never got any of it back!!!!
on the contrary, I am soo happy for u jassy....
hope u enjoy together and have a great life....
congrats