thank the gods and little fishies

Old Jun 23rd 2008, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Caitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond repute
Default thank the gods and little fishies

there was a bit of a miscommunication between me and the ex, but he called- my dutch police cert has arrived at his and will be in the mail to here.

Its the last piece i need to send in, unless they need clarification etc. Now let me sit on my hands till it gets to work (as i'm moving this week...joy)...and i can send it to the chc...

with three days to go before my 90 day deadline. I'd written and let them know with the rest of the stuff that this was following on. i keep thinking htis process will get easier and better...but its all stressy.
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 4:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: thank the gods and little fishies

Originally Posted by Caitilin
there was a bit of a miscommunication between me and the ex, but he called- my dutch police cert has arrived at his and will be in the mail to here.

Its the last piece i need to send in, unless they need clarification etc. Now let me sit on my hands till it gets to work (as i'm moving this week...joy)...and i can send it to the chc...

with three days to go before my 90 day deadline. I'd written and let them know with the rest of the stuff that this was following on. i keep thinking htis process will get easier and better...but its all stressy.
Hang in there girl will be here soon, whats your new digs like then ?
you still on that bike ?
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 4:19 pm
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Caitilin
its all stressy.
As Coffeepot said, hang in there. You have one more piece of paper that you need (or at least you almost have it).
x
Old Jun 24th 2008, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond repute

new digs are grand - when i get there. Moving on monday and the four days before that i'm i the UK....argggh! :curse::curse:

i didn't plan it but the only way to deal with it is through it. I'm knackered already.

yep, still cycling away! 33 pound down.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Judy in Calgary
As Coffeepot said, hang in there. You have one more piece of paper that you need (or at least you almost have it).
x

Thank you Judy, sometimes i need to be told that ;-)