Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

TFW/LMO Suspended for Food Services

TFW/LMO Suspended for Food Services

Old Jun 19th 2014, 9:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TFW/LMO Suspended for Food Services

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Cynic, moi? I bet you actually agree with me though.
I dont disagree but do you honestly believe that Kenney is thinking up whatever decisions are made tomorrow. Don't even get me started on the bureaucrats who make these policies and recommendations
Now if only we could get Tony gazebo Clement and a few others out of office then Id be happier.
Old Jun 19th 2014, 10:13 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
I dont disagree but do you honestly believe that Kenney is thinking up whatever decisions are made tomorrow. Don't even get me started on the bureaucrats who make these policies and recommendations
Now if only we could get Tony gazebo Clement and a few others out of office then Id be happier.
But surely a future PM should be in control of his own department's policy announcements?

Oh, hang on, who is the Immigration & Citizenship minister these days? Is it that turd Chris Alexander?

Last edited by Novocastrian; Jun 19th 2014 at 10:16 pm.
Old Jun 19th 2014, 10:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

bc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Well, he has to announce something tomorrow 'cos he knocks off for the summer after that. But don't expect it to be anything well thought out or anything even vaguely effective, but I hope it sorts out your problem.
You have a point and I agree. It seems really sketchy that Kenney's announcing his changes tomorrow (of all days). This was probably the plan right from the very beginning. Last month on May 20, he told Thomas Lukaszuk that he'd be finished in a month. A week before that, he said that it would be in four to five weeks. If you dredge up all of his other predictions, they all seem to point to tomorrow when you read over them again. Considering that this moratorium was imposed for purely political purposes, it doesn't surprise me too much that he's announcing his changes tomorrow. I seriously thought that he'd at least wait a week or two after tomorrow so that his changes wouldn't appear too questionable.