Ten months left on visa...

Old Feb 2nd 2015, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

MarkyUK is just really niceMarkyUK is just really niceMarkyUK is just really niceMarkyUK is just really niceMarkyUK is just really niceMarkyUK is just really niceMarkyUK is just really niceMarkyUK is just really nice
Default Ten months left on visa...

Hey all,

Over the past month, I have been moved into a manager position at work and they have offered to sponsor me in anyway required to keep me working in Canada. I work in BC.

I am from the UK and I am currently on my second 12-month Working Holiday IEC Visa, and it expires in November.

I have looked into the PNP process for BC and it looks like the processing times are currently 10 - 13 months, so that wouldn't work...

I'm not sure if I fully understand the "Express Entry" thing they've introduced this year, but is it something that could help me?

Or is there any other routes I can take here?

Thanks,

Mark