Wikiposts

temp. Spouse work visa ???????

Old Oct 10th 2004, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy temp. Spouse work visa ???????

Hello..is there any way..any way at all i can get a work visa of some kind whilst waiting for my spouse visa application to be approved.....we are missing each other so much..i don't know if i can bear the thought of marrying him in Canada and then returning to Australia to wait for the permanent visa to be approved.....I'm sure i know the anser already..but no harm in asking again...
Old Oct 10th 2004, 1:38 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: temp. Spouse work visa ???????

Realistically - only with HRSDC validated job offer.

Or, if going through the inland sponsorship process you can get open work permit after approval in principle - not very good option as AIP usually comes after several months, just before PR status is granted. So, it is often not worth counting on it as processing of WP application in most cases takes longer than issuance of PR status after AIP.

Originally Posted by Maple Leaf
Hello..is there any way..any way at all i can get a work visa of some kind whilst waiting for my spouse visa application to be approved.....we are missing each other so much..i don't know if i can bear the thought of marrying him in Canada and then returning to Australia to wait for the permanent visa to be approved.....I'm sure i know the anser already..but no harm in asking again...
Old Oct 11th 2004, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: temp. Spouse work visa ???????

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
Realistically - only with HRSDC validated job offer.

Or, if going through the inland sponsorship process you can get open work permit after approval in principle - not very good option as AIP usually comes after several months, just before PR status is granted. So, it is often not worth counting on it as processing of WP application in most cases takes longer than issuance of PR status after AIP.
wow new language to learn....the PR i got ..permament residence....the HRSDC and the AIP i will have to look up...Thanks For the Info~