Wikiposts

TEF Matrials for sale...

Old Feb 7th 2007, 9:52 pm
niz
Forum Regular

niz has a brilliant futureniz has a brilliant futureniz has a brilliant futureniz has a brilliant futureniz has a brilliant futureniz has a brilliant futureniz has a brilliant future
Default TEF Matrials for sale...

Hello

TEF MATERIALS for sale

If anyone is considering doing the TEF, I have the book and cassettes available.

Even if you have applied, it's not a bad idea to boost your points by sitting the official test and submit the results as additional information.

It's tough, but with the materials you know exactly what to expect, and it's simply a case of practice, practice, practice...!!!

The cassettes are still shrink wrapped!! Basically, i didn't have the time or eventual need to use them.

If anyone's interested please PM me...

Last edited by niz; Feb 7th 2007 at 10:04 pm.
Old Feb 7th 2007, 10:44 pm
Just Joined

mport343 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TEF Matrials for sale...

Hello,wots TEF??
Old Feb 7th 2007, 10:55 pm
niz
Forum Regular

niz has a brilliant futureniz has a brilliant futureniz has a brilliant futureniz has a brilliant futureniz has a brilliant futureniz has a brilliant futureniz has a brilliant future
Default Re: TEF Matrials for sale...

Hi

TEF is Test D'Evaluation De Francais

It's a test to assess your competency in speaking, reading, writing and listening in French. It can score you an extra 8 points if it is a second language.

You have to take the test at an approved institution (Alliance Francaise in Manchester would have been my choice, but luckily i didn't have to do it!!)

It's tough, but as with all languages, just practicing makes the difference.