SW REGULAR APPLICATION??

Old Jan 9th 2008, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

NBJW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SW REGULAR APPLICATION??

Hi all, I have decided to take tha regular SW process because I will hopefully have a work offer. I was just checking the application process and came across a question regarding ( proof of employment ), is it the last 10 years or as it says since your 18th birthday???

Also do you have to send letters from former employers who you worked for?
Also do you have to send copies of your g.c.s.e exam results aswell as your city&guilds in your trade?

I am in two minds!!

Any help would be nice??

Old Jan 9th 2008, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: SW REGULAR APPLICATION??

Hi all

Another question/s needs an answer?

When applying for SW PR regular process do you send payment for study permits if you have 2 kids aged 9 & 2? The fee is $125 each?

Also when submitting application it says send all documents ie, medicals??

Where could I get those done? Living in Blackpool, Lancashire. DO THE KIDS NEED ONE ASWELL??

Help!!
Old Jan 10th 2008, 12:14 am
Account Closed

Beebop is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NBJW
Hi all

Another question/s needs an answer?

When applying for SW PR regular process do you send payment for study permits if you have 2 kids aged 9 & 2? The fee is $125 each?

Also when submitting application it says send all documents ie, medicals??

Where could I get those done? Living in Blackpool, Lancashire. DO THE KIDS NEED ONE ASWELL??

Help!!
No, not medicals. When the time comes you will be sent a meds request.

I'm confused about exactly what you are doing. Are you following the Simplified Application process or a full application?

If it is a full application, there used to be a checklist for documents, which explained what was needed and what had to be notarised, etc. Just follow the instructions as then you will have both a complete list of the documents that they require and they will be in the right order.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 12:18 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for the reply I am doing the full application(regular).
Old Jan 10th 2008, 12:25 am
Forum Regular

Exclamation Re: SW REGULAR APPLICATION??

Can somebody tell me why it dosent ask for the places you lived since the time you turned 18 in the simplified process but does in regular???

Gonna take some doing if I go down regular!! Have lived in loads of flats houses et.

Am 30yrs old and only bought my first house in 2000.

12 YEARS OF MOVING AROUND. NIGHTMARE!

ANY SUGGESTIONS.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 12:44 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NBJW
Can somebody tell me why it dosent ask for the places you lived since the time you turned 18 in the simplified process but does in regular???
Because simplified form is not really an application, it is just buying spot in the pre-assessment queue. When, years down the road, case gets into assessment stage applicant will be asked for full, regular application package, including all forms and supporting documents.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 12:48 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Andrew,

So basically get meds and police checks fill forms for regular sw,temp wp, study permits for my 9yr old & 2yr old then send everything off?

Do you know where I could find a medical officer near wher I live?
Blackpool,Lancashire.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 2:47 am

No, wrong.

First - you can only submit full application if you have PNP selection certificate or already have Arranged Employment:

- job offer with positive Arranged Employment Opinion if you are not yet in Canada working with valid work permit; or

- you are already working in Canada with valid work permit in skilled occupation and employer offers to convert your current temporary employment into a permanent position on indeterminate basis after you become a PR.

If you don't have any of the above then you submit simplified application form. Then, after you get work permit and start working in Canada you can upgrade your simplified application to a regular one with arranged employment.

Full, regular application requires much, much more than just filling all required forms - you need to submit all required documents listed in application kit checklist plus all case and circumstances specific evidence that obviously cannot be listed in generic, "one size fits all" checklist.

You also don't do medicals - you wait for medical forms and request from visa post to undergo medical examination.

And if the other biological parent of your daughters is not accompanying you then you need letter of consent from the other parent or court order allowing you to take kids to Canada.

No offense, but seems you still don't understand the process (most applicants don't fully understand it, so you are not alone) - time to get back to learning process or hire authorized representative to assist you.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Andrew ,

Yes I ve been offered job in b.c and ontario. I am in Peterborough, ontario in april where I have set job interviews up/chats etc. The guy said over the phone there would be a position available for me.

I was thinking of coming home after the trip applying for reg PR with temp WP/LMO number from employer. Getting all evidence med checks police checks all info and sending everything off together. Applying to London cic uk.

Does this sound o.k.

I have tried to read as much info from this site and have found other people who have done the same thing.

Nigel
Old Jan 10th 2008, 11:21 am

It is highly unlikely that you'll come home with LMO from the trip - as LMO process takes 15 to 25 weeks nowadays.

Everyone with common sense is doing the same and this is why it takes that long.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

Talking Re: SW REGULAR APPLICATION??

So if you were me would you probably go with a consultant like yourself?

I think I will contact you properly or DO YOU GET DISCOUNT THROUGH BE?

LOL JOKE!!!

Nigel.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Andrew

Have sent you sw application by your web site.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 1:37 pm

What did you send? And how? Got nothing yet.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

Hi sent the sw form to you @canada.com.

Is this right?
Old Jan 10th 2008, 1:50 pm

Yeah, it is correct address, but email is not here for some strange reason. Please send email to the other address listed on my website just in case first got lost.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.